Bernie Sanders and Ro Khanna reveal bill to ‘cancel all medical debt’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a time to be alive. I find this fascinating. We dont have this obsenty in the UK.

Bernie seems to be the brightest of US politicians.

Sanders and Khanna described the legislation as vital for many families’ financial security, as millions of Americans struggle with the burden of medical debt. According to a 2022 investigation by NPR and KFF Health News, more than 100 million Americans, including 41% of adults, hold some kind of healthcare debt. A KFF analysis of the Census Bureau’s survey of income and program participation suggests that Americans owe at least $220bn in medical
debt.

Thats a lot of people and a lot of momey. If only there was a system that prevented medical debt.

Creating a nation of deadbeats..... I heard the very first people forgiven of their student debt are still making payments due to the slow roll of Biden's government....

“People in America don’t think you should go into debt because you go to see a doctor or go to the emergency room,” Khanna said. “It’s kind of human decency.”
And then there's the kind of human indecency promoted here.

What a time to be alive. I find this fascinating. We dont have this obsenty in the UK.

Sanders and Khanna described the legislation as vital for many families’ financial security, as millions of Americans struggle with the burden of medical debt. According to a 2022 investigation by NPR and KFF Health News, more than 100 million Americans, including 41% of adults, hold some kind of healthcare debt. A KFF analysis of the Census Bureau’s survey of income and program participation suggests that Americans owe at least $220bn in medical
debt.

Thats a lot of people and a lot of momey. If only there was a system that prevented medical debt.

Bernie should definitely sell off a few of his homes to pay off some medical debt.
Leave our tax dollars out of it you whiney commie twats.

He's brighter than you. Low bar, I know. Really low bar.

debt.

Many Americans are as dumb as Big Ben.

You Brits can sue PHAMA for vax damage if you were stupid enough to take the clot shot and you got vax damage.

Same with Canada. Right now, AtraZeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer are all being sued in either the UK or Canada.

We Americans are so smart….those of us stupid enough to participate in an unpaid human trial of an experimental gene therapy shot….CANNOT SUE FOR VAX INJURY.

We are a super smart country. :rolleyes: 🤡

I get so confused when a MEDICAL thread is in politics.

I dont know how to ignore threads.

debt.

Bernie is a communist.

Many people contribute to their poor health with bad eating habits and a lack of exercise.

Awesome! I love working to pay other peoples bills!
Anyways, this is just theater.
STFU and don’t you dare bitch for even one second…neither yourself, dblack Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp Harry Dresden has the nutsack to vote against this retarded bullshit.
THIS SHIT IS ON YOU DUMBFUCKS!!
Every single time I see one of you sorry ass nutless motherfuckers bitch about some leftist bullshit. I’m gonna call you straight out. Get used to it.

2crzlk.jpg

Well, I guess I'd have the same questions that I have for paying off college debt.

What about those who have dutifully paid their bills? Do they get a refund?

What about those who incur medical costs the day after the checks go out? Are they out of luck, or do those get paid off too?

Slapping band aids on complicated problems is the Great American Pastime.

STFU and don’t you dare bitch for even one second…neither yourself, dblack Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp Harry Dresden has the nutsack to vote against this retarded bullshit.
THIS SHIT IS ON YOU DUMBFUCKS!!
Every single time I see one of you sorry ass nutless motherfuckers bitch about some leftist bullshit. I’m gonna call you straight out. Get used to it.
Dude, you vote for leftist shit. How is voting for leftists and cucks, voting against leftist shit?
Arent you older? Isnt it time for you to grow up?

The government fucked up healthcare by getting in it. Costs have risen so damn much over the years simply because they can.
Thats what happened with inflation. They cause most of our problems. Then, they expect the tax payer to bail their asses out so they scream victory.
Duopoly voters are retarded.

Dude, you vote for leftist shit. How is voting for leftists and cucks, voting against leftist shit?
Arent you older? Isnt it time for you to grow up?
Nope…you fence-sitting pussies doing nothing have breathed life into all this crazy ass Leftist shit…all of it. You could have stopped it but you didn’t…neither did you Oddball
This shit is on you!

Nope…you fence-sitting pussies doing nothing have breathed life into all this crazy ass Leftist shit…all of it. You could have stopped it by you didn’t…neither did you Oddball
Dude you vote for it. I dont. I am seriously starting to question your mental acuity.
And you STILL dont know what a fence sitter is SMH

Forum List

Back