*Trump To Name VP, On July 4th*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But a little birdie told me this, and I for one think its, PURE GENIUS.
2. What better day to name the Vice President, than,...drum roll...JULY 4Th 2024.
3. It will be huge, I expect it to be,,......Great!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The entire thing will be like the end of The Bachlor. Each of the contestants will give a little speech explaining why he should choose them, and then trump will give the winner a rose. Nobody but trump could think that is a good idea.

The entire thing will be like the end of The Bachlor. Each of the contestants will give a little speech explaining why he should choose them, and then trump will give the winner a rose. Nobody but trump could think that is a good idea.
He’s going to pick MTG. She’s perfect for him. Doesn’t the VP reside over the Senate?

Sorry bout that,

2. What better day to name the Vice President, than,...drum roll...JULY 4Th 2024.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, this post is literally FAKE NEWS.

Well played, beautiful FAKE NEWS - but still.

You sensationalist you. ;)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If he names a VP on the fourth of July, then both Trump and his nominee both must be patriotic.

It would indeed be huge...dare I say great!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I can't believe he has Tulsi on his short list really as radically left as she is on some issues. She is for universal government managed healthcare which he isn't. She is for free college at taxpayer expense which he isn't. She has advocated for cashless bail. She was opposed to most of President Trump's foreign policy. She has a F rating by the NRA on her gun control positions, but has supported some 2A provisions. She is far more government control on many social issues than he is.

I don't see him picking Ramaswamy though I think the young fireball will be offered probably a cabinet position. Donalds isn't well enough known yet I don't think. I'm putting my bets either on DeSantis or Scott at this time. Either would be an excellent pick though I really like J.D. Vance too and wouldn't be disappointed if he gets the nod. Trump has been adamant that whoever is his VP will have the ability and know how to step into the presidency immediately should that be necessary.

I can't believe he has Tulsi on his short list really as radically left as she is on some issues. She is for universal government managed healthcare which he isn't. She is for free college at taxpayer expense which he isn't. She has advocated for cashless bail. She was opposed to most of President Trump's foreign policy. She has a F rating by the NRA on her gun control positions, but has supported some 2A provisions. She is far more government control on many social issues than he is.

I don't see him picking Ramaswamy though I think the young fireball will be offered probably a cabinet position. Donalds isn't well enough known yet I don't think. I'm putting my bets either on DeSantis or Scott at this time. Either would be an excellent pick though I really like J.D. Vance too and wouldn't be disappointed if he gets the nod. Trump has been adamant that whoever is his VP will have the ability and know how to step into the presidency immediately should that be necessary.
Choosing DeSantis runs into 12th Amendment issues. One of them would have to move to a different state. DeSantis can't because he's governor. Trump won't because he'd want DeSantis to move.

Choosing DeSantis runs into 12th Amendment issues. One of them would have to move to a different state. DeSantis can't because he's governor. Trump won't because he'd want DeSantis to move.
Trump spends as much time in New Jersey at his golf resort there as he does Mar-a-lago. Changing addresses would be a snap. That's what Cheney did when Bush make him the VP candidate. Both were from Texas so Cheney just changed his domicile address to his property in Wyoming. Easy peasy.

Trump spends as much time in New Jersey at his golf resort there as he does Mar-a-lago. Changing addresses would be a snap. That's what Cheney did when Bush make him the VP candidate. Both were from Texas so Cheney just changed his domicile address to his property in Wyoming. Easy peasy.
Trump's ego won't let him change his residence.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have my preferences for who should be the VP, however, as long as the individual picked could take over the presidency and run it successfully on the very day something might happen to Trump (i.e., stroke, heart attack, et cetera), I would be happy.
His last VP pick was to me, a poor choice. Pence was just too milk-toast. The VP needs to be a powerful speaker and vehemently strong supporter of the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, especially the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back