What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

The money for the hush money payment, to hide Trump's Stormy tryst after the Access Hollywood tape hit the public right before the election, was not recorded as a campaign finance expense. Hush money is fine, even by campaigns, if you report the finances and records accordingly under the law. That was the underlying crime, that falsifying the business records was done for

The 34 counts are for falsifying business records at the Trump org. to pay Cohen back.
The payment to Cohen was listed as a legal expense... Trump said he didn't want his family to read about his twist or the allegation by Stormy... she is the one who broke the law... she extorted Trump.... this is why she is a reluctant witness today...
Nothing was falsified.... not one crime has been exposed because there isn't a crime.... even legal experts on CNN and MSNBC have said so....

The payment to Cohen was listed as a legal expense... Trump said he didn't want his family to read about his twist or the allegation by Stormy... she is the one who broke the law... she extorted Trump.... this is why she is a reluctant witness today...
Nothing was falsified.... not one crime has been exposed because there isn't a crime.... even legal experts on CNN and MSNBC have said so....
Keep living in your happy place.

Come on, the Slovenian Prostitute knows what kind of guy Trump is.

This was about not wanting this to come out after the "Grab them by the pussy" comment.

Keep living in your happy place.

Come on, the Slovenian Prostitute knows what kind of guy Trump is.

This was about not wanting this to come out after the "Grab them by the pussy" comment.
Oh stop it... bragging to a younger man about grabbing chicks is not a crime... we know who Pre presidential Trump was and we don't care because he got the job done unlike Biden the fucking disaster....

Oh stop it... bragging to a younger man about grabbing chicks is not a crime... we know who Pre presidential Trump was and we don't care because he got the job done unlike Biden the fucking disaster....
Actually, I'd expect that kind of behavior out of a teenager.

I wouldn't expect that out of a sixty-something man who should know better. I don't talk like that. It's vulgar and rude.

Yeah, Trump got the job done. Plague, recession, and riots... hell of a job!

Look, guy, I know you all can't admit you made a mistake, but you made a mistake.

JoeB131 Do you want to vote for continued debt, higher prices fewer jobs increased crime in the streets and endless war just because Trump had an fling???
You were fine with Slick willies oval office sex....

I wouldn't expect that out of a sixty-something man who should know better. I don't talk like that. It's vulgar and rude.

Look, guy, I know you all can't admit you made a mistake, but you made a mistake.
Did you say this about Clinton?...

So are you now admitting Trump a former president is on trial for unsavory behavior from before he was a US president?....

FYI- Judge Merchan brought it to the Judicial Ethics Board for advice on whether he should recuse himself due to his daughter and the Ethics Board said no, he should not recuse himself....it did not meet the requirements for recusal.
And you're surprised by this?

Here is where your argument falls completely apart:

1. People can have multiple motives for their actions, all of which are valid. Trump didn't want his family finding out, but his overriding concern in all of his conspiracies, was his campaign.

2. Stormy Daniels didn't "extort" the President. Cohen approached Stormy Daniels and her lawyer, not the other way around.

3. She's a "reluctant" witness today, because she's been threatened, and her daughter has been threatened, and she quite reasonably fears for her life. Her sleazy lawyers took advantage of her in all of this, and she's ended up broke and living in fear for her life.

4. I have not seen a legal expert in any credible newspaper or any television network, who has made a single claim that this prosecution isn't valid or justified. To be fair, I don't have CNN or FOX on my cable.

5. Last but certainly not least, a President of the United States who can be exorted or made to pay blackmail, is a security risk to the nation. Given Trump's reported behaviours, it really is very likely that there are pee tapes, given that Trump likes to humiliate women by having them piss on one another.

No, the Trumper does not get to do that: overruled. The Judge and the law is in charge, of MAGAs as well as everybody else. And MAGA has been answered over and over, so no, not once more

No dear, I put the same thought into it as many Americans did. I don't like Trump personally, but I don't need to. He's not my husband, pastor, friend or neighbor. He's hired to do a job, and he did it well. Under Biden we're all suffering. If the job Biden was hired for is crapping his pants in public, he's doing THAT well, but not much else.
So you support Diaper Don?

Here is where your argument falls completely apart:

1. People can have multiple motives for their actions, all of which are valid. Trump didn't want his family finding out, but his overriding concern in all of his conspiracies, was his campaign.

2. Stormy Daniels didn't "extort" the President. Cohen approached Stormy Daniels and her lawyer, not the other way around.

3. She's a "reluctant" witness today, because she's been threatened, and her daughter has been threatened, and she quite reasonably fears for her life. Her sleazy lawyers took advantage of her in all of this, and she's ended up broke and living in fear for her life.

4. I have not seen a legal expert in any credible newspaper or any television network, who has made a single claim that this prosecution isn't valid or justified. To be fair, I don't have CNN or FOX on my cable.
You have to prove he had another motive... this is a trial not a soap opera... I watch CNN and MSNBC for their take on this and their legal experts can not find a crime in any of the testimony we have had... the judge is floundering at this point... and the prosecution looks shaken.... this is already said to be certainly appealed... jut like the Weinstein case was in NY... adding testimony that has nothing to do with the charges...
By the way you don't know what Cohen was doing or thinking he is a certified liar.... even Hope Hicks said Cohen was a wild hair always causing trouble....

His family? This happened years before he ran for President.

His “concern” only arose once he ran for President

We are not suffering under Covid with Biden as we did Trump.
You have to prove he had another motive... this is a trial not a soap opera... I watch CNN and MSNBC for their take on this and their legal experts can not find a crime in any of the testimony we have had... the judge is floundering at this point... and the prosecution looks shaken.... this is already said to be certainly appealed... jut like the Weinstein case was in NY... adding testimony that has nothing to do with the charges...
By the way you don't know what Cohen was doing or thinking he is a certified liar.... even Hope Hicks said Cohen was a wild hair always causing trouble....
All the prosecution has to do is prove Trump used campaign finance money. Motives don't matter.

Forum List

Back