What Is A "Shell Company"?

when did he "shield" him?

Barr, a vocal Trump critic, says he will ‘support the Republican ticket’ in November​

Former attorney general previously said voting for Trump would be “playing Russian roulette with the country,” but said Wednesday that a “continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide”​

The whole fucking time he was tRump's AG! Did you just crawl out from under a rock?
MAGA

It was Bannon.

What a dumb decision maker Trump is. Think about all the money he paid to shut people up about what a scum bag he is and it turns out people don't care.

Did you hear Biden can kill Trump? That's what Trump's lawyers are arguing.

What happened to Trump surrounding himself with the best and brightest. Even his lawyers suck. Yesterday I was listening to Harvey Weinstein's lawyer explain why he should walk. Damn she's good. How come Trump didn't hire her?

What a dumb decision maker Trump is. Think about all the money he paid to shut people up about what a scum bag he is and it turns out people don't care.

Did you hear Biden can kill Trump? That's what Trump's lawyers are arguing.

What happened to Trump surrounding himself with the best and brightest. Even his lawyers suck. Yesterday I was listening to Harvey Weinstein's lawyer explain why he should walk. Damn she's good. How come Trump didn't hire her?
No that’s not what trumps lawyers are arguing

Why are you so stupid?

No that’s not what trumps lawyers are arguing

Why are you so stupid?

What pisses me off is a trial is way better than trying him in the court of public opinion. Those Supremes, like the Republican Senators, are going to protect Trump. This is sick and evil. I have no trust in the right wing Supreme Court if they don't move swiftly and let us charge Trump for Jan6. This is outragious.

Mitch said he didn't convict Trump because he wasn't president anymore. Trump is now arguing he started an insurrection as an official act as President. Great, the convict him now Mitch you bitch.

And Trump's arguing that THIS is something that a president should be allowed to get away with. The Supreme's think that's ridiculous of course, but the righties are saying "well, a president should be immune from SOME crimes, so let's discuss that for 12 months. Let's send that down to the lower courts so they can pontificate until 2025.

Fuck that. Let a jury of his peers hear the cases. All three that are waiting.

What pisses me off is a trial is way better than trying him in the court of public opinion. Those Supremes, like the Republican Senators, are going to protect Trump. This is sick and evil. I have no trust in the right wing Supreme Court if they don't move swiftly and let us charge Trump for Jan6. This is outragious.

Mitch said he didn't convict Trump because he wasn't president anymore. Trump is now arguing he started an insurrection as an official act as President. Great, the convict him now Mitch you bitch.

And Trump's arguing that THIS is something that a president should be allowed to get away with. The Supreme's think that's ridiculous of course, but the righties are saying "well, a president should be immune from SOME crimes, so let's discuss that for 12 months. Let's send that down to the lower courts so they can pontificate until 2025.

Fuck that. Let a jury of his peers hear the cases. All three that are waiting.
Why do you keep lying?

The CIA calls them proprietaries ( businesses), and that's why they can't be defunded, they are self sufficient and totally without oversight.

Spun a false yarn about the Mueller report. Also would not allow the E. Jean Carroll case to go to trial.
MAGA
What yarn did he spin?

What does the AG have to do with a state civil case?

Why are you so stupid?

When did he tell people to inject disinfectants?

Why do you keep lying?
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
So when did he tell people to inject it?

Your quote is him asking doctors a question…and fyi you can in fact do that

He stopped saying a President cannot be sued for his actions while in office. As if defaming her is his duty. How do you not know this Tardherder?
MAGA
moreover, even if he had that opinion, that didn't keep her from sueing him.

the reality is, she had no case, she was busy being on CNN telling Anderson Cooper rape was sexy....she didn't bring the case til the DNC paid for lawyers to bring it when Trump ran again.

You people are pathetic, and stupid.

moreover, even if he had that opinion, that didn't keep her from sueing him.

the reality is, she had no case, she was busy being on CNN telling Anderson Cooper rape was sexy....she didn't bring the case til the DNC paid for lawyers to bring it when Trump ran again.

You people are pathetic, and stupid.
No case but was awarded a total of $88,000,000! MAGATS are fucking stupid!
MAGA

Forum List

Back