We are clued up on the NHS in the UK, or are we?

If more people bothered to check out the political positions they hold, everybody in all countries including the U.K. and the USA might vote a lot smarter. Unfortunately too many are content to spew the assigned propaganda and don't bother to see or even care if their opinions are worth defending.
I tell you what, many folk are opinionated and not open to facts. I always thought China were bad polluters, and overall, they are just based on the sheer number of them. But per capita, the Brits and Americans spew more co2. So I take that on board.

But day in and day out, you just get the same baseless shit off Lefties about the NHS. Why do they constantly put the NHS down is bizarre. Why aren't they proud of it, we are 10th out of 33 countries for healthcare delivery. Why do they keep bleating on it's underfunded when it delivers better than greater funded countries?

Stop being a retard, retard. Use both braincells in future, or try to break the circle of family inbreeding.

Of cos I know the score, you retards don't.

And Tommy Tit will keep clear of the thread because his knowledge is below zero.
LOL “Of cos” you didn’t. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank, retard. Keep digging. More fun this way. :itsok:

Come on Deadstick just say one party name, who brought privatisation into the NHS? And just say one other party name, which one brought 25 year shit food contracts into the NHS?

Fucking man up. Who are you voting for, so Labour can finish where Blair and Brown left off?
Your hero Thatcher started it with competitive tendering for ancillary services, that resulted in a rise in hospital infections, the Cameron coilition Government expanded it, Blair the pink Tory played their part but we all know the Tories under that fascist Thatcher started the ball rolling, and i will not be voting for any of the main parties, you sound like a Tice or Farage man.

The bogus stats promoted by the OP do not reflect the reality. This article exposes the 13bn that has been cut from budgets.

I visit hospitals every week and so much of this rings true. All the receptions have old style windows 95 computers that make more noise than a blacksmith.

Its a testimony to neglect for over a decade.

What I have noticed is the increase in staff on the wards. 2 years ago there were no staff. I spent a few days before xmas and there were loads of staff. There were nurses from Zimbabwe,India,Philippines who were qualified. And loads of trainees who could not really do anything. Not many Doctors. They are all in the Gulf and Australia.
This is tory short termism. Starve it for a decade and then splurge it with staff that it cant deploy anywhere.. They cant govern. They are not serious people.

Your hero Thatcher started it with competitive tendering for ancillary services, that resulted in a rise in hospital infections, the Cameron coilition Government expanded it, Blair the pink Tory played their part but we all know the Tories under that fascist Thatcher started the ball rolling, and i will not be voting for any of the main parties, you sound like a Tice or Farage man.
The word you're looking for is LABOUR

Spin doesn't work. If you didn't know, Thatcher was '79 to '90. You need to get over her, it's been over 30 years. Blair and Brown were in for 13 years, and did a massive fuck up that saddled the NHS and schools with decades of horrendous of cost, that we're still going through. And idiots like you and Tommy Tit say, "Thatcher's fault". If voting was based on IQ tests, most (including you) on the Left wouldn't be allowed to vote.

The word you're looking for is LABOUR

Spin doesn't work. If you didn't know, Thatcher was '79 to '90. You need to get over her, it's been over 30 years. Blair and Brown were in for 13 years, and did a massive fuck up that saddled the NHS and schools with decades of horrendous of cost, that we're still going through. And idiots like you and Tommy Tit say, "Thatcher's fault". If voting was based on IQ tests, most (including you) on the Left wouldn't be allowed to vote.
The word you are looking for is Thatcher, wtf is the matter with you?

The word you're looking for is LABOUR, what is up with you?

Are you wanting Labour to complete their privatisation agenda of the NHS?
I don't want any privatisaton of the NHS, you sound like you are ok with it, and i showed you that Fascist Thatcher introduced the market into the NHS with competitive tendering and it went on from there, we're done.

I don't want any privatisation of the NHS.
Then you wouldn't vote Labour, thicko.

Tendering is not privatisation, thicko. It's getting the best price. You look up how Blair pissed off an alienated doctors. So not only Labour brought privatisation into the NHS, they pissed the system off.

Can you please explain a privatised and nationalised business to me please. As in funding, investment etc.. Your posts indicate "NO FUCKING CLUE".

Forum List

Back