Bidenomics Flops. Again

"Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it."

Allegedly, you keep forgetting to put that out. Dumbass, lol. I'm dealing with idiots!

Actually, the shutdowns were largely over by June. We kept losing jobs, anyway.
Just like the rest of the world, Dumbass.

Trump had us roaring by the end of the year. 19.5% GDP growth!

dumbass, GDP declined 2.8% in 2020.. The growth in the second half didn't make up for the catastrophic losses in the first half of the year. (We were, of course, in recession before Covid Hit)
Trump handed Tater 19.5% growth the last two quarters of 2020.

Tater fucked it up, Simp.

Trump handed Tater 19.5% growth the last two quarters of 2020.

Tater fucked it up, Simp.
Yep, Trump handed Xiden an easy path out of the Chinese Virus pandemic, he blew it.....gave us record covid deaths and xidenflation. Death and poverty, the only things Demafascist will give ya

Allegedly, you keep forgetting to put that out. Dumbass, lol. I'm dealing with idiots!
Why would I pull that out. Those are the allegations in the indictment against Benedict Donald and no such allegations are in President Biden's indictment because Hur didn't bring an indictment.

Democrats want you to believe they are stupid so you justify their evil actions as stupidity.

Democrats are not stupid. They are pure evil and when you understand that suddenly everything they do will make sense.
/----/ I never thought democRATs were stupid. I do think they have a habit of overplaying their hand.
1715086047856.png

Well, here's the thing. My salary has gone up about 71% from where it was in 2020. If you want to use that as a baseline, I was out of work for 14 weeks during TRUMP PLAGUE and my side business shrank by about 50%.

But that's an unfair comparison, so let's look at 2019 vs. 2023. I'm still making 37% more.

So, um, yeah, I'm still a lot better off than I was four years ago.

We have a GLOBAL inflation problem, partially as a result of Covid, but partially because of the labor market. Neither of those have much to do with Biden and he's successfully steered us through it.

As opposed to Trump, when they were taking the dead bodies out by the truckload and he took no responsibility.
You must be giving 3 times the blowjobs that you were giving under trumps presidency . If your making so much more.

Forum List

Back