trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

gettyimages-1399238469_wide-cf4501dcebf4a32609e11cddc027394869b8a041.jpg

LOL we have a Stalinist Regime in power now, you seem to be just fine with that.

Trump or Biden, they are both the same to me. My life did not change after Biden took office, it will not change no which ever one you people pick in Nov.

You all are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and you act like there is some huge difference.

Trump or Biden, they are both the same to me. My life did not change after Biden took office, it will not change no which ever one you people pick in Nov.

You all are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and you act like there is some huge difference.
That is a typically myopic, selfish Democrat viewpoint. "It doesn't affect me directly so I don't care if the country goes down the shitter!" Don't you have any empathy for the growing ranks of America's poor? Don't you care about the future, it's all about you?

• Fact
Reactions: iku
That is a typically myopic, selfish Democrat viewpoint. "It doesn't affect me directly so I don't care if the country goes down the shitter!" Don't you have any empathy for the growing ranks of America's poor? Don't you care about the future, it's all about you?

The country is going down the shitter now matter who wins, we are stuck with the two worst presidents in my lifetime running to see which one gets a 2nd term to be even shitter.

So, what the fuck am I supposed to care about here? I did not pick these two people, I think it is a national embarrassment that these two people are running again.

All I can do is make sure me and mine are ok no matter which one you people pick, because I will not be voting for either one of them.

But yeah, it is all about me and mine...fuck you all....you made this bed you can lie in it. Give me just a few more years and I will get the fuck out of your way totally.

He said it was up to the states to do that or not. But they cant. So he basically implied he would let them, instead of doing his constitutional duties and keep the states in check.
It is up to the States and the Judiciary to decide what is legal via the Cinstitution. Not POTUS.

The lawyers will force these issues to SCOTUS to decide it.

I have NEVER been unemployed in my ENTIRE CAREER!
I will gladly take 6-8% or even higher unemployment, combined with low energy, fuel, insurance and other daily costs.

3M less? Jesus Christ you ignorant RUBE! It was the Democrat states that shut down their economies !

Really!

Shame you didn't smile in your profile picture....

The states cant prosecute their residents for doing something legal in another state, whether its illegal in their home state or not.
Letting "the states decide" on this authoritarian BS, is being authoritarian.
And if so its a legal challenge that will eventually be decided by SCOTUS. Not POTUS

The country is going down the shitter now matter who wins, we are stuck with the two worst presidents in my lifetime running to see which one gets a 2nd term to be even shitter.

So, what the fuck am I supposed to care about here? I did not pick these two people, I think it is a national embarrassment that these two people are running again.

All I can do is make sure me and mine are ok no matter which one you people pick, because I will not be voting for either one of them.

But yeah, it is all about me and mine...fuck you all....you made this bed you can lie in it. Give me just a few more years and I will get the fuck out of your way totally.
You are too focused on Presidential personalities and that is not what is important. The Democrats have taken a wrecking ball to the Constitution and the US Justice System. They did that with a legion of people that will remain in power if Biden wins. If Trump wins he will fire them and replace them with people who will work to restore what has been broken. It won't affect me personally either if Biden or Trump wins, but there is a much bigger picture to consider.

You are too focused on Presidential personalities and that is not what is important. The Democrats have taken a wrecking ball to the Constitution and the US Justice System. They did that with a legion of people that will remain in power if Biden wins. If Trump wins he will fire them and replace them with people who will work to restore what has been broken. It won't affect me personally either if Biden or Trump wins, but there is a much bigger picture to consider.

I do not give a fuck about personalities, I care about performance...and these two are the worst two presidents in my life time. Now, to be fair I feel that every POTUS this century has been worse than the one that came before them. But when both sides are happy with shit candidates, that is what happens.

The Dems tell me the same things about you Repubs, seems to be both sides are correct.

Trump will fire them and put in people that are loyal to him, and him alone.

Neither side gives a flying fuck about the country, it is all about power.

I do not give a fuck about personalities, I care about performance...and these two are the worst two presidents in my life time. Now, to be fair I feel that every POTUS this century has been worse than the one that came before them. But when both sides are happy with shit candidates, that is what happens.

The Dems tell me the same things about you Repubs, seems to be both sides are correct.

Trump will fire them and put in people that are loyal to him, and him alone.

Neither side gives a flying fuck about the country, it is all about power.
Our economy was much better under Trump. Prove me wrong. The world was far more stable under Trump. Prove me wrong. Our border was much more stable and immigration numbers were far better under Trump. Prove me wrong.

Our economy was much better under Trump. Prove me wrong.

The only thing that is different the bout of inflation, and Trump and all the money he gave away in 2020 is partially responsible for the inflation.

UE is about the same, job growth is better under Biden, GDP growth is about the same.

The world was far more stable under Trump.

The President is only president of the US, not the world.

Our border was much more stable and immigration numbers were far better under Trump. Prove me wrong.

This is a copy of something I have posted before...

Have you ever really looked at Trump's numbers and the growth in illegal crossings?

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.

Forum List

Back