Another reason to not buy Gay APPL products

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Yet Stain say “they“ don’t cram Queers down throats? No flags or lights or business home O tranny bi-BS eh? Libstain loons are a sick lot. I went Samsung phone few years back. I make effort to avoid the mentally damaged.

Last edited:
Yet Stain say “they“ don’t cram Queers down throats? No flags or lights or business home O tranny bi-BS eh? Libstain loons are a sick lot.

Awww....what's the matter? Afraid you won't be able to control yourself if you see Gay stuff? :itsok:

Give it up, already. I'll bet everyone around you already suspects that you are in the closet. So, come out, already. Thoughts & prayers.

Awww....what's the matter? Afraid you won't be able to control yourself if you see Gay stuff? :itsok:

Give it up, already. I'll bet everyone around you already suspects that you are in the closet. So, come out, already. Thoughts & prayers.
His ass play smell is really getting noticed

Yet Stain say “they“ don’t cram Queers down throats? No flags or lights or business home O tranny bi-BS eh? Libstain loons are a sick lot. I went Samsung phone few years back. I make effort to avoid the mentally damaged.
Oh, the irony.

Do you read the stuff you write? It's not the product of a healthy mind.

Has it ever occurred to you the LGBLTGM community behaves this way IN ORDER TO annoy folks like you? ... as a joke ... it is really funny ... you're reacting the way they want you to ... thank you ...

If all you are is your gender identity ... then we have nothing in common ...

Keep your sick naked, chained, dog-collared Castro st. SF dic suckers, trannies, hormone “doctors”, sugeries, crossdressers reading books to 2nd gradres and fag teachers off the Children, out of the schools and out of the bathrooms of little girls. Case closed. Out of their phones too.

Apple customers are mostly democrats and most democrats are cross dressing pervs.

Don't Republican women wear pants? ...

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God." --- Deut 22:5

... just want to point out not all Democrats cross-dress ... that's not attractive to 13-year-old girls ...

Forum List

Back