trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

Do all MAGA trash bins lie like you? No they don't. trump LOST IN NOVEMBER 2020. GET OVER IT, trump SUCKER.
You will never convince me the election was not rigged and stolen. :fu:
The true SUCKERS are the ones that voted for Biden

iku represents the true suckers.

Trump lost fairly and squarely.
1715101573131.png

Care to share how you are immune from the 20% inflation since Biden took office?

According to your beloved party, the average family needs $11,434 annually to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January of 2021.

Since 2021 the wife and I have increased our income by over 50 grand. Thus my standard of living has not only been maintained, it has gotten better.

Add in that since are kids are grown, we really need less than than the 11k your beloved party says is needed.

Add in that our housing cost is down since Jan 2021, our gas and electric bill are down since then due to being in a smaller, brand new thus more efficient home.

So, yeah...no fucking effect on my life at all.

Biden is elected. People stopped dying in mass. The US stopped losing thousands of jobs. Biden passed an Infrastructure bill that trump talked about for four years.
more people died under Biden, and the USA had Trump's vaccine and Biden mandated it (DICTATOR). :dance:

According to your beloved party, the average family needs $11,434 annually to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January of 2021.

Since 2021 the wife and I have increased our income by over 50 grand. Thus my standard of living has not only been maintained, it has gotten better.

Add in that since are kids are grown, we really need less than than the 11k your beloved party says is needed.

Add in that our housing cost is down since Jan 2021, our gas and electric bill are down since then due to being in a smaller, brand new thus more efficient home.

So, yeah...no fucking effect on my life at all.
Good for you. So your advice to those struggling with the Biden inflation is STFU and make more money?

Good for you. So your advice to those struggling with the Biden inflation is STFU and make more money?

It is not all Biden's inflation, but yeah, that is my advice.

It is cute how you all pretend all that money your god gave away during 2020 had ZERO fucking impact on the inflation that followed it.

It is not all Biden's inflation, but yeah, that is my advice.

It is cute how you all pretend all that money your god gave away during 2020 had ZERO fucking impact on the inflation that followed it.
My "god" LOL

Operation Warp Speed MAGAA
Doesn't the trump cultist refer to it ^^^ as 'the poison jab.'
Are you going to acknowledge Trump is YOUR President on January 20, 2025 :auiqs.jpg:
As soon as trump concedes the 2020 election and trump quits LYING and saying "Stollen Election."

That ^^^^ will never happen, so your question it moot.

Cause trump, the serial liar, said so? His own cyber security head said it was fair. His own AG said there was no massive voter fra
Cause the serial liar said so? His cyber security head said there was no massive voter fraud. His AG said there was no massive voter fraud. The cyber security firm he hired said it was a fair election.

I never directly call anyone a fool, but I also do not debate fools. Please grow a brain.

Doesn't the trump cultist refer to it ^^^ as 'the poison jab.'

As soon as trump concedes the 2020 election and trump quits LYING and saying "Stollen Election."

That ^^^^ will never happen, so your question it moot.
I refer to it as an injection
"stollen" :auiqs.jpg:

Cause trump, the serial liar, said so? His own cyber security head said it was fair. His own AG said there was no massive voter fra

Cause the serial liar said so? His cyber security head said there was no massive voter fraud. His AG said there was no massive voter fraud. The cyber security firm he hired said it was a fair election.

I never directly call anyone a fool, but I also do not debate fools. Please grow a brain.
:itsok:

iku represents the true suckers.

Trump lost fairly and squarely.
Have the decency to "@" me.
I will have the decency to tell you to go fuck yourself :auiqs.jpg:

"Fair and Square" that election should have never been certified.

Pennsylvania’s State Supreme Court and secretary of state “unilaterally and unconstitutionally rewrote election law” by eliminating signature-matching requirements.

17% of mail-in voters admit that in 2020 they voted in a state where they are “no longer a permanent resident”
21% of mail-in voters admitted that they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member
17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member “with or without his or her permission”
8% of likely voters say they were offered “pay” or a “reward” for voting in 2020. Taken together,
the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election,
especially among those who cast mail-in ballots.
In addition, 19 percent of respondents said that a friend or family member filled out a ballot on their behalf.

This is, by the way, precisely why France outlawed mail-in balloting in 1975: It’s the type of voting most prone to fraud.
(Note that in the last French election, in 2022, results were delivered efficiently within 24 hours — which not long ago was the American norm, too.)

And fuck your response: The source is anti-science woo woo libertarian and conservative public policy think thank.

Last edited:
Trump or Biden, they are both the same to me. My life did not change after Biden took office, it will not change no which ever one you people pick in Nov.

You all are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and you act like there is some huge difference.
Gads, MY life changed immeasurably when Fuckwad biden took office. Your's didn't? Lucky you! I was locked down, my son was out of work, locked down. We had to go to the grocery store at 5am when it opened before the run stripped the shelves. My grandson and wife were in tears because they couldn't find any baby formula. Fortunately, our HOA has a Mom's Club that found formula. It was awful with those crazy masks and demands to get vaccinated. I didn't. I held out. My daughter in law had to take the vax or be fired.

After that nightmare, prices shot up, it was hard to get some products as shortages cropped up. Gas became prohibitively expensive. In fact, the Biden years got so bad, so awful, coupled with California democrats that we left. Sold out and ran to Idaho.

Your life didn't change? Well la di dah and good for you. Ours was destroyed.

Forum List

Back