Biden Doesn't Want An Audience

He got his ass handed to him twice last time around.

The only thing that saved him from getting a third drubbing was his refusal to debate President Biden in the 2nd debate.
Last time Trump wasn't debating Biden.
He was debating the mods and the entire media.
As soon as Trump started accusing Biden of shit Biden was doing, the media rushed to Biden's rescue.

I hate to say it but the left is actually right this time. I'm a HUGE Trump supporter and I totally believe that he will kick Biden's behind this election, (Too big to rig guys!! :D) but I sure hope that it's a better debate than last time as this is basically all I heard out of both of them.

"Trump is an idiot, however, if he allows the left to make all the ground rules and has no input of his own."

You don't remember posting this?
I did post it and I meant it. If 'if' is the qualification you don't seem to be able to understand. Don't you think he would be really foolish to do that? That's what they intend for this debate or debates. I hope he won't allow that. If he does allow that and it works out for him, I will do my mea culpa. But if it allows it and it turns out like I expect it would, then he's an idiot. He is isn't an idiot until that happens. And even then he's an idiot in only that one case.

Can you understand that at all?

Fine. You think it gibberish. I think it common sense. Let's let it go at that.
Apparently you think Trump is an idiot, so it's difficult for him to not screw up in your eyes.

On the other hand it is universally accepted that Biden is a Demented Retard, so if he shows up and fails to shit himself he'll be declared the winner by the press.

Apparently you think Trump is an idiot, so it's difficult for him to not screw up in your eyes.

On the other hand it is universally accepted that Biden is a Demented Retard, so if he shows up and fails to shit himself he'll be declared the winner by the press.
I don't know what I did to so offend you to put this combative burr under you saddle, but I thought you more honest and mentally sharp than this. But oh well. Have a wonderful afternoon.

1716155652068.png

I don't know what I did to so offend you to put this combative burr under you saddle, but I thought you more honest and mentally sharp than this. But oh well. Have a wonderful afternoon.
I've already told you what the issue is.

Assuming Trump is an idiot only plays into Democrat's hands.

It is a lie.

I've already told you what the issue is.

Assuming Trump is an idiot only plays into Democrat's hands.

It is a lie.
If you wont' accept my explanation for how I expressed myself and want to dishonestly characterize what I said, that's on you. And plays into Democrat's hands.

If you wont' accept my explanation for how I expressed myself and want to dishonestly characterize what I said, that's on you. And plays into Democrat's hands.
Look, all I said is that you're playing into the uniparty's hands when you call Trump an idiot.

The rest of what you said is 100% correct.

Look, all I said is that you're playing into the uniparty's hands when you call Trump an idiot.

The rest of what you said is 100% correct.
And all I'm saying is that I did not. I don't allow meanspirited hateful leftists put words in my mouth that I didn't say or mischaracterize what I did say. Or into Trump's mouth that he didn't say or mischaracterize what he did say without correcting them. And I won't tolerate that from those I counted as friend either. Again have a lovely rest of your afternoon.

And all I'm saying is that I did not. I don't allow meanspirited hateful leftists put words in my mouth that I didn't say or mischaracterize what I did say. Or into Trump's mouth that he didn't say or mischaracterize what he did say without correcting them. And I won't tolerate that from those I counted as friend either. Again have a lovely rest of your afternoon.
You didn't mean to, but you did.

You cannot let what the media tells us become accepted speech.

The press and all forms of media have demonized Trump endlessly for over 8 years, and even some of his supporters are falling into their trap.

Right now Trump is our only hope. Everyone else seems to have been bribed or compromised.

You didn't mean to, but you did.

You cannot let what the media tells us become accepted speech.

The press and all forms of media have demonized Trump endlessly for over 8 years, and even some of his supporters are falling into their trap.

Right now Trump is our only hope. Everyone else seems to have been bribed or compromised.
She is on our side. Cease Fire Please

She is on our side. Cease Fire Please
Sorry. I'm not a yes man.

We cannot become like leftists who agree no matter how silly the belief is.
We are all individuals who can think on our own.
Most of us differ from leftists in one aspect.............we can all still tell right from wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back