Donald trump master negotiator.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump's biggest claim is that he is a master negotiator. His entire persona is based on his claim that his amazing negotiating skills have allowed him to become massively successful. The terms he agreed to don't seem to be an example of those skills. He agreed to the entire list of requirements, so why is he now whining about them being unfair? Why did he agree? Was someone forcing him? Is there some aspect that we don't know about that caused him to fold so easily? Are there additional terms that might be helpful to him that we just haven't heard about yet? Perhaps trump believes all the conspiracy theories that claim Biden is too feeble to debate. I suspect trump won't show up for the debates anyway.

Trump is probably betting that Biden will show his dementia.

I'm sure Jake will give Biden soft-ball questions, and berate Trump for J6 and his legal issues.

I agree that Trump should have negotiated a better moderator than Jake Tapper.

Trump's biggest claim is that he is a master negotiator. His entire persona is based on his claim that his amazing negotiating skills have allowed him to become massively successful. The terms he agreed to don't seem to be an example of those skills. He agreed to the entire list of requirements, so why is he now whining about them being unfair? Why did he agree? Was someone forcing him? Is there some aspect that we don't know about that caused him to fold so easily? Are there additional terms that might be helpful to him that we just haven't heard about yet? Perhaps trump believes all the conspiracy theories that claim Biden is too feeble to debate. I suspect trump won't show up for the debates anyway.

He's learned that playing the victim wins you loads of political points.

I'm sure Jake will give Biden soft-ball questions, and berate Trump for J6 and his legal issues.

They will both show their dementia as neither can hide it for that long.

The world is going to be watching these debates and they will know 100% for sure the time of the US being the world power has come to an end when this is the best we can come up with for POTUS.

The world is going to be watching these debates and they will know 100% for sure the time of the US being the world power has come to an end when this is the best we can come up with for POTUS.
Trump ran the US as a real president, AND ran the Trump organization at the same time.

Trump is very capable.

Biden can't even get off a stage without help.

Sorry, Tapper has shown a complete willingness to call Biden out when he stretches the truth or lies. He won't stand for any mealy-mouthing. Perfect choice for a moderator.
And that's why I don't think Trump will even show up for the debate. He knows he's already screwed. He's got no audience and he won't be able to riff.
Not sure why his campaign staff agreed to this format.

Sorry, Tapper has shown a complete willingness to call Biden out when he stretches the truth or lies. He won't stand for any mealy-mouthing. Perfect choice for a moderator.
And that's why I don't think Trump will even show up for the debate. He knows he's already screwed. He's got no audience and he won't be able to riff.

Trump has already made his "out". He has scheduled a debate with FoxNews. When Biden does not agree to do that one, he will use it as his excuse to back out of these two.

Best thing that could happen for the country, these two demented individuals on stage twice would be terrible for the country.

Separate the nation. Come on. You live with what you want, and others will live with what they want.

It is typical Trump playbook

Set up reasons for your defeat beforehand.
The system is unfair to him, he is being cheated, everyone is against him

Yeah, now who's crazy? :auiqs.jpg:

How do you propose to do that?
You are going to force people to live in ways that is against their values. The Prog party is a party of groups with different complaints with many hating each other. I am saying that if you do not stop the dictatorship edicts, the end game is of varying results. And all not good. We can have local elections with real hardliners running if this continues. Ones who will push back. Progs should make sure that not many people lose their comforts. And they are not. So, I say to you. As we become more and more dictatorial, how will you stop people who you hate and call deplorables coming to power in federal offices following the orders of the ones who turned us into that? They will go after you with a viciousness of turnabout you never seen. Joe is a snake in the grass.

And that's why I don't think Trump will even show up for the debate. He knows he's already screwed. He's got no audience and he won't be able to riff. Not sure why his campaign staff agreed to this format.
1. We'll see how "neutral" Jake Tapper is. If narrating the hush-money trial is any indication Jake is 100% for Biden.
2. We both know that the debate will be a "food fight" with both guys throwing rehearsed haymaker insults at each other all the time.
3. Trump will show up. He's winning all the swing states. He has a better command of the facts, and a better grocery list of issues to beat Biden like a baby seal.
Sticky Inflation
open borders, letting in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians, etc.
war on energy
grocery prices
rent prices
housing prices
EVs
Lawfare
New taxes, etc., etc., etc.,...

All Biden has is J6, J6, J6, J6, Lawfare, Lawfare, Lawfare, etc.

You claim he is the perfect moderator because Trump is screwed.

You just confirmed what a leftoid hack Tapper is.

You claim he is the perfect moderator because Trump is screwed.

You just confirmed what a leftoid hack Tapper is.
No. I claim he's a good choice because he's called out both candidates for lying in the past. He won't take any crap.

Trump being screwed is a separate statement....because he is. :)

Forum List

Back