Biden will debate Trump, but only if there is no audience.. (might give Trump a standing ovation!)

They don't want an audience to distract Biden with and so they don't cheer trump.

Who in their right mind would want a leader that can't have a debate in front of other people?

And if Trump was requesting no audience

you'd be howling

something about

WHAT A COWARD that Trump is!

What a hypocrite dims are
You are incorrect. It doesn't matter though. DJ will say he's not going to participate, because jacked-up Joe didn't take a drug test.

They don't want an audience to distract Biden with and so they don't cheer trump.

Who in their right mind would want a leader that can't have a debate in front of other people?
Trump’s hecklers would prevent a fair debate since only one side respects decorum and rules.

Trump’s hecklers would prevent a fair debate since only one side respects decorum and rules.

If Biden can't handle some hecklers then why should he be president of one of top world super powers? Why should he represent 300 plus million Americans? Why should be represent us to the entire world?

This isn't boo Biden or yay trump. This is about should the president of America be the president if they can't handle some hecklers? If he can't during a debate then that isn't someone that has the fortitude to handle being president. If they can't handle the pressure of a debate in front an audience they have no business being the president.

Besides the answer is easy, if someone heckles or causes a problem they should be removed from the audience.

If Biden can't handle some hecklers then why should he be president of one of top world super powers? Why should he represent 300 plus million Americans? Why should be represent us to the entire world?

This isn't boo Biden or yay trump. This is about should the president of America be the president if they can't handle some hecklers? If he can't during a debate then that isn't someone that has the fortitude to handle being president. If they can't handle the pressure of a debate in front an audience they have no business being the president.

Besides the answer is easy, if someone heckles or causes a problem they should be removed from the audience.
If all you do is react to the hecklers, then they’re already accomplished their goal.

The point is to have a fair debate, which is what I thought everyone wanted.

If all you do is react to the hecklers, then they’re already accomplished their goal.

The point is to have a fair debate, which is what I thought everyone wanted.

After 2 responses you still ignore the point I keep making so I'll consider this conversation at an end.

After 2 responses you still ignore the point I keep making so I'll consider this conversation at an end.
I get it. You don’t want a fair debate.

What purpose is the audience anyway? It serves no purpose for the voters.

and can't walk without assistance

or give a speech w/o assistance

or make up his mind what policy should be

or make up his mind what religion he is...

:uhoh3:

:rolleyes:

1716333222148.png

Forum List

Back