Bidens debate stipulations bar RFK Jr .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
one of the stipulations Biden set for the upcoming debates is to bar RFK Jr from participating ... so not only will the left not allow a man from a prominent political family that has suffered 2 assassinations to receive secrete service protection they also bar him from participating in the debates .. the question is why ? maybe its because Biden doesn't want Americans on the left to see just how progressive RFK Jr really is ... maybe he's afraid that he would pull even more votes from him .. once again the left silences a political opponent .although RFK accuses both candidates of collusion in barring him from the debate it was the Biden team that set the stipulations not Trump .

Yeah, at this point, neither Trump nor Biden has any advantage to getting in the ring with RFKjr.

OTH, barring some major event that will shift polls. . .

If trends continue, Biden would do well to leave this option open as the nuclear Oct. surprise option. . .

The trends have NOT changed since February this year, they keep going on for Trump. .. and just keep getting better each month. . .
"As you all have heard, new polling has come out. For some reason, Decision Desk HQ doesn't want to cover it, or do an updated video?

I can't say I am much surprised.
:lol:

So no new updates from over there. But with 538 and the other places? New data in. . .

2024 Election Map Based On The Latest Polls From ALL 50 STATES!​

May 15, 2024

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll Taken in ALL 50 STATES!​

May 17, 2024

. .. . . unless they finally put Trump in prison? Yeah, if these trends do continue, I don't see any other way for Biden, but to debate RFKjr.. This might be be, for his campaign, a hail Mary that could take enough voters away from Trump to see his way clear to win. . IF he were to debate RFKjr. It might then force Trump into the mix?

Who knows. . .

There are still those other two debates too. . .

Yeah, at this point, neither Trump nor Biden has any advantage to getting in the ring with RFKjr.

OTH, barring some major event that will shift polls. . .

If trends continue, Biden would do well to leave this option open as the nuclear Oct. surprise option. . .

The trends have NOT changed since February this year, they keep going on for Trump. .. and just keep getting better each month. . .
"As you all have heard, new polling has come out. For some reason, Decision Desk HQ doesn't want to cover it, or do an updated video?

I can't say I am much surprised.
:lol:

So no new updates from over there. But with 538 and the other places? New data in. . .

2024 Election Map Based On The Latest Polls From ALL 50 STATES!​

May 15, 2024

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll Taken in ALL 50 STATES!​

May 17, 2024

. .. . . unless they finally put Trump in prison? Yeah, if these trends do continue, I don't see any other way for Biden, but to debate RFKjr.. This might be be, for his campaign, a hail Mary that could take enough voters away from Trump to see his way clear to win. . IF he were to debate RFKjr. It might then force Trump into the mix?

Who knows. . .

There are still those other two debates too. . .

Based....as....fuck.

I didn't realize you were such a beast, Beale. ;)

In all seriousness though, I normally go to RedEaglePolitics for my YouTube electoral projections, but have been finding him a tad cautious lately.

This guy and his burgeoning YouTube channel is a massive white pill.

And putting Little Rhody in light blue doesn't hurt.

lt's hard to predict anything in US domestic politics now with the two wars about to spiral out of control. Let's just hope that Iran doesn't conclude that the Zionist regime isn't involved with the helicopter.

Something has rattled a lot of chains this morning and I may have slept through it. Could it be Xi and Vlad getting together, or something related?

one of the stipulations Biden set for the upcoming debates is to bar RFK Jr from participating ... so not only will the left not allow a man from a prominent political family that has suffered 2 assassinations to receive secrete service protection they also bar him from participating in the debates .. the question is why ? maybe its because Biden doesn't want Americans on the left to see just how progressive RFK Jr really is ... maybe he's afraid that he would pull even more votes from him .. once again the left silences a political opponent .although RFK accuses both candidates of collusion in barring him from the debate it was the Biden team that set the stipulations not Trump .

Well it can't be a sanity requirement, they are letting tRump in. What is disqualifying the whack-job?

RFK can get into the debate, he just has to get 15% in a few polls. Should be easy, unless that brain worm is back.

Yeah, no crazy people allowed.

It's an adult thing, so you wouldn't understand.

But you keep calling Trump crazy.

And he's in.

When are you guys going to do a better job of thinking than our Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stalk of a POTUS ?

What about senile China-bought criminals with stuttering complexes and ne'er do well offspring?
Trump is allowed to debate.

So are you getting a cult of Trump's sweet sweet piles of Chinese cash? That is why he loves TikTok now.

Your guy is bribed by commies, and you love it.

Our guy doesn't take foreign cash.

We're moral. You're dogshit.

It's funny to watch the left claim Republicans are all about vote suppression as they try to keep both Trump and RFK off the ballot.

There should be a separate debate for all other presidential candidates that are on enough state ballots to amass the needed 270 electoral votes. Allow the Libertarian, Green Party, independents, and others some exposure.

Forum List

Back