Invasion USA

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2021
What would happen if the J6 insurgents had prepared just a little better or the DC forces had prepared less. Let's go back to 1952.

1. There were no J6 insurgents, just flag carrying patriots.
2. Pelosi/Irving and Bowser denied Trump's and Sund's requests for the National Guard, enabling the riot.
3. If you watch the new movie "Civil War" you'd see some realistic DC street fighting.

So you give the big lie over and over again. No matter how many times you repeat it, it's still a lie.

What would happen if the J6 insurgents had prepared just a little better or the DC forces had prepared less. Let's go back to 1952.

you mean if they brought beer to their little party??

it would have turned out the same,,

hey raised a little hell and went home,,

So you give the big lie over and over again. No matter how many times you repeat it, it's still a lie.
The "Big Lie" is that Capitol Police Chief Sund's (J4) and President Trump's (J3) early requests for the National Guard weren't denied by Pelosi & Bowser. If the NG was deployed as requested there would have been no Capitol Riot. Why weren't they approved? Did the FBI setup the J6 riot? Did they plant the pipe bombs that no one knows who it was?

1. Pelosi's Sgt at Arms, Irving, denied Capitol Police Chief Sund's eqarly (J4) request for the National Guard:

"Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter"

2. Mayor Bowser denied Trump's early J3 request for the National Guard:

DC Mayor Bowser’s Letter Refusing National Guard on January 6​

3. General Kellogg documents Trump's early, J3 request for the National Guard:

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies.

4. There was a big lie, and Pelosi and the FBI made it.

The "Big Lie" is that Capitol Police Chief Sund's (J4) and President Trump's (J3) early requests for the National Guard weren't denied by Pelosi & Bowser. If the NG was deployed as requested there would have been no Capitol Riot. Why weren't they approved? Did the FBI setup the J6 riot? Did they plant the pipe bombs that no one knows who it was?

1. Pelosi's Sgt at Arms, Irving, denied Capitol Police Chief Sund's eqarly (J4) request for the National Guard:

"Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter"

2. Mayor Bowser denied Trump's early J3 request for the National Guard:

DC Mayor Bowser’s Letter Refusing National Guard on January 6​

3. General Kellogg documents Trump's early, J3 request for the National Guard:

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies.

4. There was a big lie, and Pelosi and the FBI made it.

:splat:

The purpose of the protesters on January 6 was to protest the winner of the election. The assumed winner I mean. They believe a lot of fraud took place and they wanted to show up to talk about this issue. Cops at the Capitol suddenly and with no provocation attacked them. By tossing grenades behind them. This caused the protesters to head to the Capitol rather than protest on the streets. Then the cops opened the doors. The protesters came in. A woman was murdered by a cop. This caused the media to claim it was an insurrection. They protected the cop and did not question the death of the dead woman.

Lol so stupid
1716058723999.png
...worst insurrection ever...

The purpose of the protesters on January 6 was to protest the winner of the election. The assumed winner I mean. They believe a lot of fraud took place and they wanted to show up to talk about this issue. Cops at the Capitol suddenly and with no provocation attacked them. By tossing grenades behind them. This caused the protesters to head to the Capitol rather than protest on the streets. Then the cops opened the doors. The protesters came in. A woman was murdered by a cop. This caused the media to claim it was an insurrection. They protected the cop and did not question the death of the dead woman.

Yes, almost all of what you say is based on truth,. But when strung together like that it's just another "Big Lie" that the courts tossed on it's ass. I spent time watching it in real time. The purpose was to delay the EC count until the MAGAts could come up with something new. It almost worked but was thwarted by the VP doing his job. The SS wanted to rush him away from the Capital Building because they were threatening his life. He stayed and finally certified the election.

ANY Law Maker in Congress that claims they didn't fear for their lives is a liar.

What would have happened if the CHOP/ CHAZ zone was flooded with Supporters and armed protestors and expanded from 8 block peak to 30 Block main zone with 4 other 6 block buffer / No Go Zones and LEOs stood down and MIL / NG were shunned and eschewed by sympathetic Marxist Governor ?

If you can't figure that out yourself, don't expect me to present the truth. You won't figure that out either.

I said Joe invited the invasion, when he told the third-world that should he become president, they should immediately "surge to the border".

Show me where I'm wrong.

Commies were the enemy in 1952. HUAC was created by a Truman democrat party and when it seemed to go bad they blamed the whole thing on a single republican senator (Joe McCarthy) who didn't even chair a committee.

Forum List

Back