Zuckerberg lost half of his net worth

Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has been slashed by more than half this year, ousting him from the top ranks of the world’s richest as his company Meta struggles through an identity crisis, according to updated calculations.
Zuckerberg, 38, has lost a whopping $71 billion in on-paper wealth since January – a period in which shares of the Facebook parent dropped to fresh lows. His net worth is now estimated to be $55.9 billion.

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
He is still worth $55 billion.
Facebook is also about to lose its censorship power.
Facebook is overflowing with ads nowadays.
Facebook censored dissension of Covid vaccines.
Now a lot of people are suffering from the vaccine's ill effects.
Fuckerberg helped put the worst president in the history of our country into office.
Americans are suffering under Joe Biden.
Biden will probably be impeached for several reasons.
Maybe Soros and Schmidt will lose theirs next.

what kind of business required FB?

or made it easier to do business or what have u
Construction supplies for commercial projects... the FB page was just an addition and link to my website.... after a while it was mainly for my employees use.... it helped with sales....

Tell us more how PELOSI keeps Congress legally inside trading.
It doesn't seem like you can be rational right now. For the record, I want Pelosi retired and gone. And if any crimes she's committed surface and she's prosecuted and jailed, I'll be happy about it.

what good will it do?

omg.. can't believe you can ask that. He's a terrible president
No no no..hear me out. And then what happens if he's successfully impeached? (after the last 3 sham impeachments)

You are familiar with the American political process, no? Let's say the Repub Senate convicts and removes him, then what?

animated-thinking-gif-12.gif

Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has been slashed by more than half this year, ousting him from the top ranks of the world’s richest as his company Meta struggles through an identity crisis, according to updated calculations.
Zuckerberg, 38, has lost a whopping $71 billion in on-paper wealth since January – a period in which shares of the Facebook parent dropped to fresh lows. His net worth is now estimated to be $55.9 billion.

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
Fuckerberg helped put the worst president in the history of our country into office.
So his 55 B is about cut in half because everyone knows that TECH companies real value is not the same as printed

He still has 30 Billion

I think he can get by

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
Lol, ya haven't lost a dime till ya sell it.

Forum List

Back