Zuckerberg lost half of his net worth

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has been slashed by more than half this year, ousting him from the top ranks of the world’s richest as his company Meta struggles through an identity crisis, according to updated calculations.
Zuckerberg, 38, has lost a whopping $71 billion in on-paper wealth since January – a period in which shares of the Facebook parent dropped to fresh lows. His net worth is now estimated to be $55.9 billion.

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
He is still worth $55 billion.
Facebook is also about to lose its censorship power.
Facebook is overflowing with ads nowadays.
Facebook censored dissension of Covid vaccines.
Now a lot of people are suffering from the vaccine's ill effects.
Fuckerberg helped put the worst president in the history of our country into office.
Americans are suffering under Joe Biden.
Biden will probably be impeached for several reasons.

Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has been slashed by more than half this year, ousting him from the top ranks of the world’s richest as his company Meta struggles through an identity crisis, according to updated calculations.
Zuckerberg, 38, has lost a whopping $71 billion in on-paper wealth since January – a period in which shares of the Facebook parent dropped to fresh lows. His net worth is now estimated to be $55.9 billion.

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
Fuckerberg helped put the worst president in the history of our country into office.
Americans are suffering under of Joe Biden.
Don't worry you'll vote to keep cutting his taxes :lmao:

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
But in 2015 and 2016 you LOVED yourself some Facebook, because it was instrumental in helping your Orange Savior ascend to the Presidency.
You people were SINGING the praises of social media then.

So what happened? :auiqs.jpg:

time for some fun fuckerberg memes
zuckisdatahdhddh.jpg
censorshipishatefchfhf.jpg
censorshipkdchskdchkdjz.jpg
censorshipklkjdclsdcjl.png
censorshipsdcjcskjcs.jpg

I dont EVER remember us loving Facebook. Lets get a link for this weird claim.
I 86'ed Fascistbook seven years ago, but it did come in handy when I needed to gather the community of my husband's friends and family while he was dying.

Beyond that. I use it occasionally to look up information about my new home town. For anything more significant than swapping recipes, it is fucked.

I hope Suckerfuck dies a long and painful death.

Comment:
Such a pity.
Don't worry.
do u really think the Rs will impeach bidum?

they should but that doesn't mean much to rinos

Did you know Colonel Klink (can't recall real name.. Werner Klemperer?) was actually Jewish and didn't want to play a Nazi.. but he was given some concession or another by the producers of Hogan's Heroes.. wish I could recall what it was. I think it was this: that he be allowed to make Klink look like a total idiot

Social media platforms that chose sides in our politics will all be closing up shop soon.... there is a price to pay for flipping off half the nation....
hopefully the price is that a lot of americans say to Hell with Fbook

I never felt good about it even though a family member encouraged me to get on FB once. I said and this was many years ago, that I didn't like the lack of privacy. How did I know there was a lack of privacy? I guess you could say I didn't know? But then later it came out that there was no privacy and now we see what happened w/ the 2020 election

so yeh.. Maybe God was whispering in my ear or something like that.. :)

I never felt good about it even though a family member encouraged me to get on FB once. I said and this was many years ago, that I didn't like the lack of privacy. How did I know there was a lack of privacy? I guess you could say I didn't know? But then later it came out that there was no privacy and now we see what happened w/ the 2020 election

He does that and if we're smart, we pay attention.

Yep I was on FB while I was still in business but the day after I sold my company I shutdown my website and I dumped FB like a hot potato.....

He does that and if we're smart, we pay attention.
yeh, some call it intuition, some call it God and some of us call it both, depending. In any case, my gut told me that there wouldn't be privacy and then later they were in the news for violating people's privacy. But that was nothing compared to the "zuck bucks" used to steal the election.

i'd like to think God was punishing the so and so but he still has $55 billion... and me, I don't have a fraction of that. And I have never deprived anyone of their privacy OR their vote OR their viewpoint

Forum List

Back