Zogby: Trump 'Winning Big' With Swing Voters

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
President Donald Trump is staying in the race in some key battleground states on the strength of support from swing voters, according to The Zogby Poll released Wednesday.

"What's keeping things close is Trump's domination of swing voters," Zogby Analytics wrote in its release. "A good portion of these voters live in large cities, are aged 30-49, and say their finances are better off than they were four years ago.

"In order for Trump to get back to his winning ways he will need to maintain a big lead among swing voters and he must also find a way to win back women, suburban voters and Independents from Biden's clutches."

Among the likely voters in the poll that are designated as swing voters, Trump gets at least 60% support in each the four battleground states polled: Florida (68%), North Carolina (63%), Ohio (60%), and Pennsylvania (73%). These are the voters who are most likely to be swayed one way or another in the final months of the 2020 presidential election campaign

BJ -
Only the Democratic Apparatus and the Lunatic fringe will blindly vote for the Cult of Biden.

I don't put much faith in polls and here is an example of why. I'm not arguing who is winning but what in the world is the difference in a "swing" voter and an "independent"? The article says he is winning swing votes but has to win back independents.

Swing voters would be independents and if he can "win back" independents it means they haven't made up their minds yet either.

Polls, have you not seen enough bull, have you not noticed that they only work to show what they want to show?

President Donald Trump is staying in the race in some key battleground states on the strength of support from swing voters, according to The Zogby Poll released Wednesday.

"What's keeping things close is Trump's domination of swing voters," Zogby Analytics wrote in its release. "A good portion of these voters live in large cities, are aged 30-49, and say their finances are better off than they were four years ago.

"In order for Trump to get back to his winning ways he will need to maintain a big lead among swing voters and he must also find a way to win back women, suburban voters and Independents from Biden's clutches."

Among the likely voters in the poll that are designated as swing voters, Trump gets at least 60% support in each the four battleground states polled: Florida (68%), North Carolina (63%), Ohio (60%), and Pennsylvania (73%). These are the voters who are most likely to be swayed one way or another in the final months of the 2020 presidential election campaign

BJ -
Only the Democratic Apparatus and the Lunatic fringe will blindly vote for the Cult of Biden.
The Dems are facing a political apocalypse

I have no idea what to believe in regards to polls, but as the article says I can at least confirm that my finances are much better off now than 4 years ago. The pandemic is not Trump's fault and his response has been appropriate. He'll get my vote again as he is no doubt the better candidate to rebuild the economy.

BJ -

When do you know you are in trouble? When you have to cite Zogby. Zogby hasn't been relevant in decades.

2zk2mn.jpg

BJ -

When do you know you are in trouble? When you have to cite Zogby. Zogby hasn't been relevant in decades.

I laugh

BJ -

I laugh

That is the level of your intelligence.

BJ -

I laugh

That is the level of your intelligence.

Actually , it is my understanding of yours.

Rasmussen is, and it has 49% approval for Trump, vs 49% disapproval. But even Rasmussen and Fox are answered primarily by Democrats, since generally, Republicans don't answer polls.

There are models out there predicting Trump to win 37 states. With the addition of that old whore that seems to hate blacks and whites equally, that probably moves the needle to 42 states.

I guess those models need some work, huh?

I have no idea what to believe in regards to polls, but as the article says I can at least confirm that my finances are much better off now than 4 years ago. The pandemic is not Trump's fault and his response has been appropriate. He'll get my vote again as he is no doubt the better candidate to rebuild the economy.
Trumps response to the pandemic has been appropriate for that of a sociopath.

Don't forget, OP, that psychoanalytically, intelligent males will not take the domestication-packfication bait when American Woman's tantrums are ignored because she did not get what she wants, which genuflections are the flip-side of prostitution. We'll go right on waging the battle of the sexes.

Forum List

Back