Zo on why Republicans are accused of not helping blacks

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Once again a must listen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLDiRpOxhqE#t=298]ZoNation: What Can Republicans Do for the Black Community? - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans were congratulating themselves for throwing four millions American children, veterans with disabilities and seniors off food stamps while after passing along billions in farm subsidies. Millions going to those very house members who own their own farms.

They don't need to help blacks. They are much too busy helping themselves.

Republicans were congratulating themselves for throwing four millions American children, veterans with disabilities and seniors off food stamps while after passing along billions in farm subsidies. Millions going to those very house members who own their own farms.

First you mention children:

Since Roe v. Wade, over 54 million children were slaughtered in the womb. Where is your outrage about that? Oh nevermind. You're just worried that they won't get food stamps if they are born.

Then you speak of veterans:

Funny, how many has Obama put back to work? How many of the disabled vets are falling through the safety net he promised to fix?

And then you speak of seniors:

How many of them will lose their doctor and insurance plan if Obamacare is implemented? Yeah, didn't think about that, did you?

And then lastly, you mention race:

Blacks have the highest unemployment rate than any other demographic in the nation. They are told to use their skin color as a cudgel. They are told they cannot make it in the real world without government assistance. It's funny you think you care about black people, when the KKK is a product of your own party's racism and ignorance in the past. You gleefully ignore that fact. The black man doesn't need help from the government, he needs to learn how to help himself!

Last edited:

First you mention children:

Since Roe v. Wade, over 54 million children were slaughtered in the womb. Where is your outrage about that? Oh nevermind. You're just worried that they won't get food stamps if they are born.

Then you speak of veterans:

Funny, how many has Obama put back to work? How many of the disabled vets are falling through the safety net he promised to fix?

And then you speak of seniors:

How many of them will lose their doctor and insurance plan if Obamacare is implemented? Yeah, didn't think about that, did you?

And then lastly, you mention race:

Blacks have the highest unemployment rate than any other demographic in the nation. They are told to use their skin color as a cudgel. They are told they cannot make it in the real world without government assistance. It's funny you think you care about black people, when the KKK is a product of your own party's racism and ignorance in the past. You gleefully ignore that fact. The black man doesn't need help from the government, he needs to learn how to help himself!
^^Gonna leave a scar on Deany-Bub.:lol:

^FULL of SHIT Hackery.

Blah blah blah and liberals are bragging that they put them there in the first place. Don't you have some GW fear to spread?

i know what you mean Dean....when Gov Brown passed his budget, Kids, Old people and the infirmed and disabled were hit pretty hard.....he even cut Education....that fucker must HATE Education and probably wants to END it.....

i know what you mean Dean....when Gov Brown passed his budget, Kids, Old people and the infirmed and disabled were hit pretty hard.....he even cut Education....that fucker must HATE Education and probably wants to END it.....

Dean apparently lives in a alternate universe where the policies and politics of the democrat party have actually helped those that the democrat party put there in the first place.

I really hope he says something new, I watched his last one and it was reheated bs...*Watching*

Ok so at 2:20 he says (and I'm serious)

Blacks ask repubs why they don't come to black neighborhoods. Then he says "Why should they, I thought Democrats were doing such a great job?"

What? So is he defending ignoring the black community? And the reason for ignoring them is because he thinks that the dems have it under control so why bother?

The twist is he DOESNT think dems have it under control AND STILL defends Repubs ignoring the black community.

Then he says "The only reason blacks want Repubs to show up is so they can yell at them"

Again, excuses

Republicans cant help or show up in the black community as long as blacks listen to Dems? Why not...He doesn't say

Blacks ask repubs why they don't come to black neighborhoods. Then he says "Why should they, I thought Democrats were doing such a great job?"

What? So is he defending ignoring the black community? And the reason for ignoring them is because he thinks that the dems have it under control so why bother?

The twist is he DOESNT think dems have it under control AND STILL defends Repubs ignoring the black community.

I guess the whole gist of the video was lost on you. What he was saying is why would Republican have to visit the black community if everything in the black community was going so well? Why even bring it up do black really need to meet Republicans?

I guess the whole gist of the video was lost on you. What he was saying is why would Republican have to visit the black community if everything in the black community was going so well? Why even bring it up do black really need to meet Republicans?

Strawman: Who says everything is going so well? The only person who says it is him.

He's making excuses to why ignoring an entire community is....good or reasonable. The entire reason being because he has the wrong premise of thought to begin with

Republicans cant help or show up in the black community as long as blacks listen to Dems? Why not...He doesn't say

Yes he does say. Watch it again and try to pay attention.

In case you're too lazy to do so.

He said don't listen to Democrats because their way does not work.

Strawman: Who says everything is going so well? The only person who says it is him.

He's making excuses to why ignoring an entire community is....good or reasonable. The entire reason being because he has the wrong premise of thought to begin with

That's the point dumbass. It's not going well, if it was they would not be asking republicans for help. And he's saying why would Republicans help Democrats who are the ones making it worse for blacks.

Damn you are either really stupid or really, really stupid.

Forum List

Back