Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Sure seems like a lot of Crazy Right hate government efficiency...

So you call giving the Russians our secret information like Hillary instead of making them work for it "efficiency" huh. Well, it is for them. How is it efficiency for us though?

You know Trump is Putin's rent boy of the west.... Putin is trying to get him to win because he is so weak...

What does Trump have to do with Hillary giving Russians our secrets by giving access to them to her maid and IT department, putting them on her own server and even telling the Russians on TV our response time for a nuclear attack? I didn't vote for Trump, I don't give a shit

Tom, buddy, pull your head out of your butt. Those 615,000 e-mail included lots of years & had two people's mail included.

You eliminate in about 5 seconds the mails not while Clinton was SofS & you eliminate all of Weiner's mail. I heard that whittled it down to about a thousand.

You people are just unbelievable at times. How do you get that stupid?

I ain't your "buddy", shit-for-brains. The "duplicates" amounted to 100,000...that leaves 550,000 that were not. So let's say we grant the FBI 3 seconds an email....sound good? But remember, that's 24 hours a day without a break...that's some "task-force" alright.
lol.gif
Bottom line...they gave up, caved in, and have moved on....no other scenario is possible.

From NBC:

"Out of the 650,000 emails found on former congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, only a small number will likely be related to that case, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation into emails related to the probe of Hillary Clinton's private server told NBC News on Monday.

The cache of emails goes back several years, the official told NBC News. Abedin has said she says she didn't know these emails were on the household computer.

Officials have been combing through the emails since Sunday night — using a program designed to find only the emails to and from Abedin within the time when Clinton was secretary of state. Agents will compare the latest batch of messages with those that have already been investigated to determine whether any classified information was sent from Clinton's server. "

Forum List

Back