Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

comey-is-rejected-for-inspector-clouseau-i8380.jpg
Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

comey-is-rejected-for-inspector-clouseau-i8380.jpg

It took a year to go through 30,000 and 8 days to go through 650,000.

Moore's Law.

Eye roll.

So the dumbasses here think that a computer can't sort out the emails from Weiner, which had zip to do with Clinton, and which made up the vast majority of the dump? Or that a computer can't recognize duplicate emails of what they already had, which was the entire dump?

But then, that's why they're Trump voters, their complete lack of logical thinking ability.

Now, I imagine the computer was screaming "PLEASE NO MORE WANGER PHOTOS!", but that's another issue.

You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

800px-IBM_Electronic_Data_Processing_Machine_-_GPN-2000-001881.jpg

Yeah, I know a little about computers and I know you can maybe SORT an email a second but show me a software program that can read and diagnose one in a second....you're full of beans.
Tom, buddy, pull your head out of your butt. Those 615,000 e-mail included lots of years & had two people's mail included.

You eliminate in about 5 seconds the mails not while Clinton was SofS & you eliminate all of Weiner's mail. I heard that whittled it down to about a thousand.

You people are just unbelievable at times. How do you get that stupid?

You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

Yeah, I know a little about computers and I know you can maybe SORT an email a second but show me a software program that can read and diagnose one in a second....you're full of beans.
You know it is possible to use more than one computer, right? And have multiple people work on this at the same time?

Meta data mining software, pretty standard stuff, legal firms leverage it all the time. Trump doesn't use email at all, of course he doesn't understand any of this technology. But he shoots is mouth off and his minions don't bother to investigate further.

Lum-nuts appears....says some incoherent shit and slithers back into his hidey-hole.

Tom, buddy, pull your head out of your butt. Those 615,000 e-mail included lots of years & had two people's mail included.

You eliminate in about 5 seconds the mails not while Clinton was SofS & you eliminate all of Weiner's mail. I heard that whittled it down to about a thousand.

I ain't your "buddy", shit-for-brains. The "duplicates" amounted to 100,000...that leaves 550,000 that were not. So let's say we grant the FBI 3 seconds an email....sound good? But remember, that's 24 hours a day without a break...that's some "task-force" alright.
lol.gif
Bottom line...they gave up, caved in, and have moved on....no other scenario is possible.

If all they were looking for were emails marked as classified then it would have been easy. All they had to search for was "classified".

Many of what they "discovered" were repeats of what they already had, they drilled down much deeper than just classified.

I ain't your "buddy", shit-for-brains. The "duplicates" amounted to 100,000...that leaves 550,000 that were not. So let's say we grant the FBI 3 seconds an email....sound good? But remember, that's 24 hours a day without a break...that's some "task-force" alright.
lol.gif
Bottom line...they gave up, caved in, and have moved on....no other scenario is possible.
Little buddy, there you go using an Alinsky-Limbaugh mirror tactic accusing someone else of what you are. Notice that h e told you to pull your head out of your butt, thus the shit for brains are you.

lol.gif

Tom, buddy, meta data mining software, standard stuff, look into it.

Meta data mining software, pretty standard stuff, legal firms leverage it all the time. Trump doesn't use email at all, of course he doesn't understand any of this technology. But he shoots is mouth off and his minions don't bother to investigate further.

Searches can find specific targets, subtleties are a lot harder. Consider the following, both are referring to the same thing.

1) Thank you for your donation to the Clinton foundation. Very much appreciated. Since you have donated to my charity, call my admin and she will set you up with an appointment

2) It's great to help people out when you have the means to do that, not everyone does. If we get the chance, we could discuss other possibilities at some point when we get the chance on a variety of topics. Let me know if you have vailability at some point to do that and we should make it happen

People would see #2 right away. Computers? A lot more challenging. What keywords or phrases are you going to program to hit in #2 for auto searching? You people who think computers work by magic are a hoot

Last edited:
Little buddy, there you go using an Alinsky-Limbaugh mirror tactic accusing someone else of what you are. Notice that h e told you to pull your head out of your butt, thus the shit for brains are you.

Hey Flake...bet ya a dollar you can't snitch on yourself and get yourself banned....deal?

Searches can find specific targets. Consider the following, both are referring to the same thing.

1) Thank you for your donation to the Clinton foundation. Very much appreciated. Since you have donated to my charity, call my admin and she will set you up with an appointment

2) It's great to help people out when you have the means to do that, not everyone does. If we get the chance, we could discuss other possibilities at some point when we get the chance on a variety of topics. Let me know if you have time at some point to do that and we should make it happen

People would see #2 right away. Computers? A lot more challenging. What keywords or phrases are you going to program to hit in #2 for auto searching? You people who think computers work by magic are a hoot

Things you do not understand aren't "magic" son.

Hey Flake...bet ya a dollar you can't snitch on yourself and get yourself banned....deal?
You hate playing by the rules, don't you? You are such an Alinsky Limbaugh follower. So easy to spot and to splat.

Why did it take so long?

“Old laptops could do it in minutes-to-hours.”

Wrong again, peyote-breath. BTW, on what grounds did Comey get his warrant if there's no "there" there?

No worries...Comey got us MILLIONS of early votes...probably most of the Indies....thanks, Jim.
lol.gif

Why did it take so long?

“Old laptops could do it in minutes-to-hours.”

Wrong again, peyote-breath. BTW, on what grounds did Comey get his warrant if there's no "there" there?

No worries...Comey got us MILLIONS of early votes...probably most of the Indies....thanks, Jim.
lol.gif

Best ya'll run along and create another "scandal".

Forum List

Back