Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Why did it take so long?

“Old laptops could do it in minutes-to-hours.”

Wrong again, peyote-breath. BTW, on what grounds did Comey get his warrant if there's no "there" there?

No worries...Comey got us MILLIONS of early votes...probably most of the Indies....thanks, Jim.
lol.gif

So, you're smarter than Commie Snowden? Hilarious!

Why did it take so long?

“Old laptops could do it in minutes-to-hours.”

Wrong again, peyote-breath. BTW, on what grounds did Comey get his warrant if there's no "there" there?

No worries...Comey got us MILLIONS of early votes...probably most of the Indies....thanks, Jim.
lol.gif
But your cheating did not get you the millions of votes you still need.

Your side tried to rig the election and failed.

Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

comey-is-rejected-for-inspector-clouseau-i8380.jpg

In case you weren't aware of computerized keyword searches and the use of boolean strings for rapid review of a document or multiple documents at one time, let this be your heads up.....if you have a head, that is.

In case you weren't aware of computerized keyword searches and the use of boolean strings for rapid review of a document or multiple documents at one time, let this be your heads up.....if you have a head, that is.

I'm "aware" you're a prog dirtbag and likely still using Windows 98.

I'm "aware" you're a prog dirtbag and likely still using Windows 98.

Then I guess you have no awareness at all and probably still use a Nokia flip phone.

You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

800px-IBM_Electronic_Data_Processing_Machine_-_GPN-2000-001881.jpg

Meta data mining software, pretty standard stuff, legal firms leverage it all the time. Trump doesn't use email at all, of course he doesn't understand any of this technology. But he shoots is mouth off and his minions don't bother to investigate further.

Searches can find specific targets. Consider the following, both are referring to the same thing.

1) Thank you for your donation to the Clinton foundation. Very much appreciated. Since you have donated to my charity, call my admin and she will set you up with an appointment

2) It's great to help people out when you have the means to do that, not everyone does. If we get the chance, we could discuss other possibilities at some point when we get the chance on a variety of topics. Let me know if you have time at some point to do that and we should make it happen

People would see #2 right away. Computers? A lot more challenging. What keywords or phrases are you going to program to hit in #2 for auto searching? You people who think computers work by magic are a hoot

Things you do not understand aren't "magic" son.

Playground! I mean wow, a liberal going playground, very clever. Nice one, Grandpa. You're still pissed we put you in the home, aren't you? It was hard changing your diaper and chasing you around the neighborhood trying to get your cloths back on

You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

800px-IBM_Electronic_Data_Processing_Machine_-_GPN-2000-001881.jpg

Yeah, I know a little about computers and I know you can maybe SORT an email a second but show me a software program that can read and diagnose one in a second....you're full of beans.

If all they were looking for were emails marked as classified then it would have been easy. All they had to search for was "classified".

I don't the crazy right gets what these emails are...

After you search for 'Hillary' 'Clinton' and 'Classified'... and look at the answers... Thats it...

What probable cause do you have to go further.. Have you even got a crime?

Sure seems like a lot of Crazy Right hate government efficiency...

So you call giving the Russians our secret information like Hillary instead of making them work for it "efficiency" huh. Well, it is for them. How is it efficiency for us though?

Sure seems like a lot of Crazy Right hate government efficiency...

So you call giving the Russians our secret information like Hillary instead of making them work for it "efficiency" huh. Well, it is for them. How is it efficiency for us though?

You know Trump is Putin's rent boy of the west.... Putin is trying to get him to win because he is so weak...

Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

comey-is-rejected-for-inspector-clouseau-i8380.jpg

I think you need to check your math. Comey sent the letter to congress on Friday 28 Oct, didn't get the warrant to look at their contents till Sunday 30 Oct.

Snowden says there is a computer program that would take minutes to an hour to search all 650k emails for the duplicates and a few minutes longer for all emails between huma and Hillary during her time as secretary of State...to be found...

The REAL question, is if there are computer programs to do this so quickly, WHY did Comey take 10 days to announce the results?

I think you need to check your math. Comey sent the letter to congress on Friday 28 Oct, didn't get the warrant to look at their contents till Sunday 30 Oct.

When will the FBI get a warrant to look at Trump's emails between him and his accountant? After all, not paying federal taxes is a federal crime against the government. For that matter, we've not seen nor heard about even one of Trump's emails. Seems a bit unbalanced if you think about it?

When will the FBI get a warrant to look at Trump's emails between him and his accountant? After all, not paying federal taxes is a federal crime against the government. For that matter, we've not seen nor heard about even one of Trump's emails. Seems a bit unbalanced if you think about it?

I'd rather know when they plan to interview the hildabitches maid. See I can deflect from the topic just a good as you.

Forum List

Back