Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Excellent to see Racist Rowdy confirm everything Kruska said about him .
Your presence in these types of exchange is tiresome as you never have anything to say of any consequence , regardless of whatever positions you might want to defend .
It is no fun for your betters to have to put up with someone who is just an unthinking big mouth .
Go away . I can mail you some sweeties if that would help .
Racist racist racist, whether you’re low on meds or not that’s your standard answer when confronted with the truth about your beloved Palestinian Hamas terrorist animals.

“If you analyzed the DNA of the Israelis, you would find that they have no connection to Palestine. Most of them are from Eastern Europe. This is European colonialism in reality. Its justification is ridiculous:

Do I have the right to go to Germany and expel the population on the grounds that 1,500 years ago I was German, let alone 3,000? years as they claim?!”

... yes ...

As well as denying ALL TRUTH and ALL FACTS are you Hasbara trolls also illliterate?
Said the paid Hamas propagandist. They have a good way of finding and hiring all the ignorant mentally fools like you.

“Free Palestine, apply here, no brain or education needed”

“If you analyzed the DNA of the Israelis, you would find that they have no connection to Palestine. Most of them are from Eastern Europe. This is European colonialism in reality. Its justification is ridiculous:

Do I have the right to go to Germany and expel the population on the grounds that 1,500 years ago I was German, let alone 3,000? years as they claim?!”

If it’s colonialism which country sent these colonialists, you moron.

Recent public opinion poll conducted by Harvard University:

51% of young people in America believe that the right solution to ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is ending the existence of the State of Israel.

67% said Jews are oppressors and should be treated as such.

1702834675018.jpeg

Recent public opinion poll conducted by Harvard University:

51% of young people in America believe that the right solution to ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is ending the existence of the State of Israel.

67% said Jews are oppressors and should be treated as such.

View attachment 874518
Islamic moron can’t even read what he posts, overwhelming majority of people think what Hamas did on Oct. 7 was genocidal, and NOT justified. That’s your own poll, idiot!

... in other words, you're just telling fibs and flapping your lips from hasbara crib notes.
No, I'm actually living a life and have texts, sources and facts to back me up. You can keep making things up or you can try to learn.

... in other words, you're just telling fibs and flapping your lips from hasbara crib notes.
No, I'm actually living a life and have texts, sources and facts to back me up. You can keep making things up or you can try to learn.
What you have lived or text, or sources, and facts are minuscule compared to what I have lived and experienced. As I've stated ..... "You're just telling fibs and flapping your lips from hasbara crib notes". Nothing about that has changed since the first time I said it.

What you have lived or text, or sources, and facts are minuscule compared to what I have lived and experienced. As I've stated ..... "You're just telling fibs and flapping your lips from hasbara crib notes". Nothing about that has changed since the first time I said it.
you want to stamp your feet and yell "fibs" like that changes reality. It doesn't. You are wrong on multiple points. Facts don't care about your feelings. As I noted, you can't support any of your claims so you just put those fingers in your ears and cry "fib, fib".

you want to stamp your feet and yell "fibs"

Naw, my voice is strong enough to shatter the windows. I don't need to stamp my feet.
You are wrong on multiple points.
I'm right about everything I said in that response. I wouldn't have said it otherwise.
Facts don't care about your feelings.
Well, those facts certainly do hurt your feelings. :crybaby:
As I noted, you can't support any of your claims so you just put those fingers in your ears and cry "fib, fib".
You poor little girl. :spinner:

Naw, my voice is strong enough to shatter the windows. I don't need to stamp my feet.
Oh good. You are an expert in crying too.
I'm right about everything I said in that response. I wouldn't have said it otherwise.
You are wrong and in the face of facts, you don't seem to have any.
Well, those facts certainly do hurt your feelings. :crybaby:

You poor little girl. :spinner:
oh look. More you think you are right about.

You've run out of luck. Everything I've said in this dialogue has been correct, sweetheart. :smoochEE:
You can keep insisting it, but fact is, you are wrong. I pointed out where your errors are and I noted that you haven't actually provided any evidence for your claims. If you want to make a constructive argument, you need more than just swagger and lies.

You remind me that other terrorist worshipping nutjib, Luiza, when confronted with the truth she squeals “racist” like a robot, you on the other hand keep braying “hasbara”, like a donkey.

You can keep insisting it, but fact is, you are wrong. I pointed out where your errors are and I noted that you haven't actually provided any evidence for your claims. If you want to make a constructive argument, you need more than just swagger and lies.
Lies is all they have.

You remind me that other terrorist worshipping nutjib, when confronted with the truth she squeals “racist” like a robot, you on the other hand keep braying “hasbara”, like a donkey.
You, like a robotic ass, confront truth with "conspiracy theory!". Terrorist worshipper or not, I calls 'em as I sees 'em and you are one of several hasbara trolls on this forum. You can play all that you want but I'm still here to put you in your place. Have a nice life. :doubt:

You, like a robotic ass, confront truth with "conspiracy theory!". Terrorist worshipper or not, I calls 'em as I sees 'em and you are one of several hasbara trolls on this forum. You can play all that you want but I'm still here to put you in your place. Have a nice life. :doubt:
Did the ignorant mental case bray “hasbara” again? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back