Zionism and The Iranian Problem

With the exception of the Jerusalem question, the Pals have been offered that in the past and turned it down. In fact, in the original partition they got half of Jerusalem but then tried to take over the whole place and got their butts kicked. Where is your outrage at the Palistinians actions? And if you are so outraged about the West Bank, why aren't you demanding it be returned to the "original", rightful owners Jordan? Or because they are arabs, that's "different"? BTW, when did the Palestinians come into being as a people? Do you know the make up of the Jordanian peoples (how many are Palestinian).

You STILL have not ONCE given any criticism to the Palestinians. All you have done is given them excuses blaming the Israelis. I have criticised the Israelis - when are you going to take your blinders off and do the same re the Pals?

What do youwant to see? That kassam rockets fired into israeli civilian populations are wrong? THEY ARE WRONG. No shit. Was SCALPING WRONG? yes, to a family moving west YES it was very wrong. But, dare I mention the history of the US supporting similar guerilla efforts in OTHER nations? Iran-contra ring a bell? The Taliban? Would TEXANS be wrong fot doing the same thing in Israel, Texas? Would YOU be wrong has the commies ever invaded America like the numerous 80s flicks? Tell me, Which side did YOU identify with in Red Dawn? Which side would YOU side with if mexicans tried to take back the southwest? Maybe you can find a native and share a laugh about how a violent reaction to encroachment is evil.

No, I don't blame the WHOLE of pal just like I have never blamed the WHOLE of israel. Have you missed the word ZIONIST in my posts? I know damn well that there are jews who don't agree with zionism just like I can comprehend pals that don't agree with kassam rockets. Good fucking luck finding any among my opposition who can say the same thing.

By the way, when did Africans ever decide to come to America during the first 100 years of our nation? Why can you split hairs about the collective peoples in palestine while not bitching about sending our blacks back to africa? Why is it that oyu are willing to BEND THE RULES when it comes to justifying israeli bullshit?

Maybe YOU would like to take a stab at telling me why the world calibrated a fucking terrorist like Nelson Mandella.

Why don't you post the evidence of the specific deal that was offered instead of falling back on bullshit rhetoric? I've posted tons of evidence in the last week to support my position. Your side? 0.

So... do we apply that same Generalization rule to jews too? blacks? Asians? For real, is this some kind of flip side fucking twilight zone episode or something?

So, then it's OK to insist that any given jew is PROBABLY a money grubbing banker type with a large nose and more loyalty to israel than America? Fuck that. Maybe you can give me some examples of TRUE GENERALIZATIONS. Feel free to spread your list of applicable gernalizations around by race, nationality.. you know.. ALL the good stereotypes. I'll be waiting for your list.

No, I addressed your bank of the river jordan with pointing out how absolutely rediculous it is to Emminant Domain nations. How does the status of the land invalidate the people who live there again? kentucky is pretty fucking poor.... so, what is stopping the UAE from taking that state as a North American muslim state? I mean, Have you seen what they've done with Dubai?@!? GOLDEN TRAILER PARKS galore! And totally justified! right? I mean, it's not like the poor ass white trash in that state can ever hope to achieve such wonders on that same land, eh?

Further, so manifest destiny was justified because in 10k years the natives never build a fucking railroad to the west?

:thup:

Ok, take away the generalisations. Why is the Israeli side of the River Jordan arable and the Jordanian side not so?

What do youwant to see? That kassam rockets fired into israeli civilian populations are wrong? THEY ARE WRONG. No shit. Was SCALPING WRONG? yes, to a family moving west YES it was very wrong. But, dare I mention the history of the US supporting similar guerilla efforts in OTHER nations? Iran-contra ring a bell? The Taliban? Would TEXANS be wrong fot doing the same thing in Israel, Texas? Would YOU be wrong has the commies ever invaded America like the numerous 80s flicks? Tell me, Which side did YOU identify with in Red Dawn? Which side would YOU side with if mexicans tried to take back the southwest? Maybe you can find a native and share a laugh about how a violent reaction to encroachment is evil.

You'll get no disagreement from me. There are huge differences though and you are either ignorant or deliberately ignoring them. When was the American Indian EVER given the chance to divide the US up amongst themselves and the Europeans? When were the Central American countries ever offered the chance to split their countries up along idealogical grounds? The Palestinians were offerred this in 1948 and tried to take the whole lot. You are comparing apples and oranges.

No, I don't blame the WHOLE of pal just like I have never blamed the WHOLE of israel. Have you missed the word ZIONIST in my posts? I know damn well that there are jews who don't agree with zionism just like I can comprehend pals that don't agree with kassam rockets. Good fucking luck finding any among my opposition who can say the same thing.

But YOU are treating the whole Israeli nations as Zionists.

I want you to answer this question and I want you to answer it honestly.

If Israel allows the right of return within 100 years there will be more arabs than Jews. This means if the country is still a democracy and people vote along ethnic lines, the arabs will run the place and there will be a civil war or Israel will cease to exist via the ballot box. So, what happens then? Do the likes of you - shouting on the sidelines with no dog in the fight - then get all morally outraged at the plight of the Jews?

By Why is it that oyu are willing to BEND THE RULES when it comes to justifying israeli bullshit?
the way, when did Africans ever decide to come to America during the first 100 years of our nation? Why can you split hairs about the collective peoples in palestine while not bitching about sending our blacks back to africa?

They didn't, but they were allowed to be repatriated to Liberia. Guess what, millions didn't go. Looking at the state of Liberia, do you tihnkn that was a good or a bad thing?

Maybe YOU would like to take a stab at telling me why the world calibrated a fucking terrorist like Nelson Mandella?

Because aparteid was systematic, it is not the case in Israel. All the arabs have the same rights as Israelis (with the exception of joining the army). Also, the whites were interested in keeping SA's mineral wealth. You can be rest assured that if SA was just a shithole, they wouldn't have given a toss. That aside, you are comparing apples with oranges. Mandela and the ANC were NEVER given an opportunity to split the country. Bad and faulty analogy.

Why don't you post the evidence of the specific deal that was offered instead of falling back on bullshit rhetoric? I've posted tons of evidence in the last week to support my position. Your side? 0.

You have not. All you have offered is rhetoric and badly thought out analogies that are easily dismissed (see MY answer to YOUR Mandela one).

aww come on.. don't backpeddle. If it's OK to generalize pals then PLEASE tell me what other ethnic population clearly desreves it's stereotype. Are poles generally stupid? Are germans probably closet nazis? Are russians more often than not commies? LETS flush out why you automatically reached for that tactic. WHY do you think you tried to justify it? WHY do you think it's ok to generalize pals but no one else?

Why are there black ghettos, dude? is east LA the sole product of the stereotypical latinos and negro? Should they go ahead and forget their claim to citizenship and property because a bunch of white dudes with money can step in and clean it up? Dude, why don't you take a half a second and consider why the US doen't send an equal amount to pal as it does israel. SHOCKER! the kid with the most cake gets fat! SHOCKER! WHo EVER made an exual attempt to invest in pal as they have the jews? Give me a single name. A single effort beyond shoveling off token money to some strongman. Which, brings me back to the Iraq example. Millions gone *POOF* vanished without anything to really show for it in infrastructure... so, I guess that validates kicking the iraqis the fuck out?

If not, why is there a difference between the treatment of pals and the treatment of iraqis?

You'll get no disagreement from me. There are huge differences though and you are either ignorant or deliberately ignoring them. When was the American Indian EVER given the chance to divide the US up amongst themselves and the Europeans? When were the Central American countries ever offered the chance to split their countries up along idealogical grounds? The Palestinians were offerred this in 1948 and tried to take the whole lot. You are comparing apples and oranges.

*sigh* yes, IM the one ignorant or purposefully dense..

The Cherokee Trail of Tears resulted from the enforcement of the Treaty of New Echota, an agreement signed under the provisions of the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which exchanged Native American land in the East for lands west of the Mississippi River, but which was never accepted by the elected tribal leadership or a majority of the Cherokee people. Nevertheless, the treaty was enforced by President Martin Van Buren, who sent federal troops to round up about 17,000 Cherokees in concentration camps before being sent to the West. Most of the deaths occurred from disease in these camps. After the initial roundup, the U.S. military played a limited role in the journey itself, with the Cherokee Nation taking over supervision of most of the emigration.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

Evidence, dude. I'm the only one who seems interested in using it.

I just answered your question. Again, with FACTS instead of boohoo rhetoric. I'll invite you to quote me where I've even remotely suggested that the whole of israel are zionists. Like I just said, IM the one who isnt relying on broad generalizations and can fathom a range of opinoins among jews AND pals. who on your side has even tried to do the same? Antisemite labels don't come in that size.

aww come on.. don't backpeddle. If it's OK to generalize pals then PLEASE tell me what other ethnic population clearly desreves it's stereotype. Are poles generally stupid? Are germans probably closet nazis? Are russians more often than not commies? LETS flush out why you automatically reached for that tactic. WHY do you think you tried to justify it? WHY do you think it's ok to generalize pals but no one else?

Why are there black ghettos, dude? is east LA the sole product of the stereotypical latinos and negro? Should they go ahead and forget their claim to citizenship and property because a bunch of white dudes with money can step in and clean it up? Dude, why don't you take a half a second and consider why the US doen't send an equal amount to pal as it does israel. SHOCKER! the kid with the most cake gets fat! SHOCKER! WHo EVER made an exual attempt to invest in pal as they have the jews? Give me a single name. A single effort beyond shoveling off token money to some strongman. Which, brings me back to the Iraq example. Millions gone *POOF* vanished without anything to really show for it in infrastructure... so, I guess that validates kicking the iraqis the fuck out?

If not, why is there a difference between the treatment of pals and the treatment of iraqis?

Please give me your insights as to why the Israeli side of the River Jordan is arable (when previoiusly it was not), and the Jordanian side is not.

Yours in Anticipation
Grump

*sigh* yes, IM the one ignorant or purposefully dense..

The Cherokee Trail of Tears resulted from the enforcement of the Treaty of New Echota, an agreement signed under the provisions of the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which exchanged Native American land in the East for lands west of the Mississippi River, but which was never accepted by the elected tribal leadership or a majority of the Cherokee people. Nevertheless, the treaty was enforced by President Martin Van Buren, who sent federal troops to round up about 17,000 Cherokees in concentration camps before being sent to the West. Most of the deaths occurred from disease in these camps. After the initial roundup, the U.S. military played a limited role in the journey itself, with the Cherokee Nation taking over supervision of most of the emigration.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

Evidence, dude. I'm the only one who seems interested in using it.

I just answered your question. Again, with FACTS instead of boohoo rhetoric. I'll invite you to quote me where I've even remotely suggested that the whole of israel are zionists. Like I just said, IM the one who isnt relying on broad generalizations and can fathom a range of opinoins among jews AND pals. who on your side has even tried to do the same? Antisemite labels don't come in that size.

If you want to play semantics, I'll play. I'll rephrase the question. Were the Indians ever given an HONEST chance of splitting the country. A chance that would have been backed up by the international community. Let's not forget, the offer on the table to the Palestians would have been enforced, not literally, but by the threat of the US withdrawing its support for Israel if they didn't uphold their end of hte bargin. I ahve no reason to believe the Israelis wouldn't have upheld their end. We will never know re the Pals, because they never took the offer up in the first place.

BTW, I accidentally hit post two posts ago. I have completed that post now...

If Israel allows the right of return within 100 years there will be more arabs than Jews. This means if the country is still a democracy and people vote along ethnic lines, the arabs will run the place and there will be a civil war or Israel will cease to exist via the ballot box. So, what happens then? Do the likes of you - shouting on the sidelines with no dog in the fight - then get all morally outraged at the plight of the Jews?

Are you kidding me? Is that how the WHITES act today? Are there NO NATIONAL MEASURES to keep that from happening? are you familair with OUR constitution at ALL? You do realize that OURS was weighted in white mans favor, right? That it has since become protection for ALL americans despite race, right? What kind of bullshit paranoid crap are you trying to use as an excuse, due? Your statement sounds EXACTLY like the reason blacks weren't allowed to own guns. for real.. this is your second voyage into racist paranoia that we see every time a dominant population doesn't want to stop subjugating the minority. I didn't realize Bunker was a jewish surname.

They didn't, but they were allowed to be repatriated to Liberia. Guess what, millions didn't go. Looking at the state of Liberia, do you tihnkn that was a good or a bad thing?

uh, all of our africans came from Liberia? Why are you sidestepping the example of BLACK AMERICANS? You know, the very same people that whites were scared to fucking death would TAKE OVER? Did we kick their fucking asses out of the US when Liberia did it's thing? NO? WHY NOT? I mean, if israel can have a preserved jewish majority then certainly you don't mind America rounding up some refugees, right? Bottom Line: Race based criteria for national citizenship is wrong no matter who tries it. Whites in S Africa, Whites in America and, yes, even jews in israel.

Because aparteid was systematic, it is not the case in Israel. All the arabs have the same rights as Israelis (with the exception of joining the army). Also, the whites were interested in keeping SA's mineral wealth. You can be rest assured that if SA was just a shithole, they wouldn't have given a toss. That aside, you are comparing apples with oranges. Mandela and the ANC were NEVER given an opportunity to split the country. Bad and faulty analogy.

HA!
yea, but the treatment of pals is NOT systematic?? HAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOK. of COURSE it's apples and ornages! NEVERMIND THE VIOLENT HISTORY BEHIND NELSONS FIGHT AGAINST APARTHIED.. nooooo.. that's just different killing! What a load of shit, dude. I suggest you read his own fucking words about the human rights violations he participated in FOR THE SAKE OF HIS MARGINALIZED PEOPLE and stop trying to separate jews from the rest of us humans. You perpetuate a double standard and wonder why pals pick up on the one sided bullshit hidden in your words.

The MK carried out numerous bombings of military, industrial, civilian and infrastructural sites. The tactics were initially geared solely towards sabotage, but eventually expanded to include urban guerrilla warfare, which included human targets. Notable among these were the 8 January 1982 attack on the Koeberg nuclear power plant near Cape Town, coinciding with the 70th anniversary of the formation of the ANC, the Church Street bombing on 20 May 1983, killing 19, and the 14 June 1986 car-bombing of Magoo's Bar in Durban, in which 3 people were killed and 73 injured. The total number of people killed or injured in the 30 years of MK's campaigns is not known exactly. MK alone was not a military threat to the apartheid state, but the ANC leadership saw MK as the armed component of a strategy of "people's war" that was primarily geared towards mobilizing mass political support.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe

You have not. All you have offered is rhetoric and badly thought out analogies that are easily dismissed (see MY answer to YOUR Mandela one).

Yea, well I'll tell you what.. YOU post your sources and I'll post mine. So far, I have proven the violent actions of Nelson Mandella just as I have proved which of us is ignorant about Native American's "choice" befor the trail of tears. It doesn't bother me that you don't want to see the clear correlations.. after all, you are the guy who just stated that generalizations are ok if they are true. However, you might want to take some introspective sould searching and figure out exactly why israel seems to qualify for the double standard. You, sir, might also avoid pointing the rhetoric finger while not having a single posted piece of evidence in the entire fucking thread.

Please give me your insights as to why the Israeli side of the River Jordan is arable (when previoiusly it was not), and the Jordanian side is not.

Yours in Anticipation
Grump

because more effort has been made to coddle jews than pals. It really is as simple as that. remove the double standard and the silver spoon from israel before trying to assume that it's mere ethnicity that makes one better than the other.

Now, perhaps you can post that list of acceptable generalizations? I mean, if it works to help me understand your profound apples and oranges criteria then perhaps I need to KNOW when it's ok to assume that any given black dude I run into will like chicken and watermelon and play basketball.

:thup:

How do you figure? Of the hundreds of resolutions passed by the security council, the vast majority are anti-israel and pro-palestinian.

Israel is the only western democracy in the middle east. The Palestinians pursue a terroristic agenda. Israel goes to the peace table and offers them most of what they want.... no deal.

Why should the pals be handed everything they want? And why shouldn't they have to disavow the destruction of Israel before they get anything?

If you want to play semantics, I'll play. I'll rephrase the question. Were the Indians ever given an HONEST chance of splitting the country. A chance that would have been backed up by the international community. Let's not forget, the offer on the table to the Palestians would have been enforced, not literally, but by the threat of the US withdrawing its support for Israel if they didn't uphold their end of hte bargin. I ahve no reason to believe the Israelis wouldn't have upheld their end. We will never know re the Pals, because they never took the offer up in the first place.

BTW, I accidentally hit post two posts ago. I have completed that post now...

Ahhh.. NOW it's SEMANTICS! the five finger handprint is still on your face even if you want to change your position now. HONEST? Are you fucking kidding me? WHEN HAVE THE PALS EVER HAD AN HONEST OFFER? Maybe that will prompt you to post a link to the specifics rather than blathering on the same ole rhetorical shit. Come on, I'm throwing the gauntlet down. If you want to ask me questions at least be prepared to discuss the specifics.

yea... CLEARLY israel has a reputation for sticking to deals that don't benefit israel. But, I digress.. if THIS is the route you want to take then dig up each specific offering rather than ASSUMING that they were fair to both parties. but, don't fear, you can still dole out the automatic benefit of the doubt to israel.. After all, we know how true the generalizations are, right buddy?

How do you figure? Of the hundreds of resolutions passed by the security council, the vast majority are anti-israel and pro-palestinian.

Israel is the only western democracy in the middle east. The Palestinians pursue a terroristic agenda. Israel goes to the peace table and offers them most of what they want.... no deal.

Why should the pals be handed everything they want? And why shouldn't they have to disavow the destruction of Israel before they get anything?

Do you want to post specific examples or shall we just trust your unbiased (HA!) word? WESTERN DEMOCRACY? Sure, if you are jewish. I've asked you before.. When will Israel have a muslim president? Indeed, polish that turd. blah blah blah blah, jill. back up your bullshit instead of trying to rationalize your clear hatred of pals. I'll remind you, humanity, in fact, extends beyond the temple.

Your question is imbecilic. When will Iran have a Jewish president? Answer. It won't. When will Saudi Arabia be led by a Jew? Answer it won't. When will Jordan be led by a Jew? Answer ... it won't.

Shall I go on? Or do you need further proof of how stupid your question sounds.

Again, where's the Palestinian responsibility for their predicament?

And, yes, Israel is a western democracy... unless of course, you hate Israel. *shrug*

He asked you a question. Where is the palestinian responsibility for their predicament?

You are not even reading my posts, are you? I've answered this. But hey, if it makes you feel better avoiding the resounding ass whooping i'm handing out today then so be it.

Indeed, nothing says justification for persecution like blaming the victim! You know, like those jews that just didn't want to take a hint in germany? After all, THEY bare responsibility for the holocaust by their own refusal to leave, right?

good fucking grief, jillian. Is this the apex of your ability to back up your positions?

Your question is imbecilic. When will Iran have a Jewish president? Answer. It won't. When will Saudi Arabia be led by a Jew? Answer it won't. When will Jordan be led by a Jew? Answer ... it won't.

Shall I go on? Or do you need further proof of how stupid your question sounds.

Again, where's the Palestinian responsibility for their predicament?

And, yes, Israel is a western democracy... unless of course, you hate Israel. *shrug*

AHHHH.. so NOW im just a stupid little goyim... Gotcha! Iran is not the western example you just tried to insist that israel is. But hey, feel free to rationalize using muslims again.. Hell, it probably isn't loud and clear how you feel about THOSE people.

SAUDI ARABIA DOESNT CLAIM TO BE A WESTERN NATION IN THE MID EAST DO THEY JILL?

indeed, talk about imbecilic.

Yes, PLEASE go on, Jill. Let's see you whip out your best stuff cause, I gotta tellya, you aren't impressing me today.

So, disagreeing that israel is a "western" democracy because of it's ETHNIC criteria and jewish double standard makes someone HATE israel?

indeed, ask me again why the first thing I do is beat you to the punchline. Maybe an inuendo works better than evidence in YOUR law office but I'd hate to see your win/loss record.

You are not even reading my posts, are you? I've answered this. But hey, if it makes you feel better avoiding the resounding ass whooping i'm handing out today then so be it.

Indeed, nothing says justification for persecution like blaming the victim! You know, like those jews that just didn't want to take a hint in germany? After all, THEY bare responsibility for the holocaust by their own refusal to leave, right?

good fucking grief, jillian. Is this the apex of your ability to back up your positions?

I have seen nothing but excuses from you. If I missed something responsible, it must have been mixed in with the vitriole, which I tend to skim.

And your continued referencees to Germany are really stupid and make your IQ look like it's dropped about 40 points.

Jews in Germany didn't believe that they'd ever be destroyed in their home.... they viewed themselves as German. No different than me viewing myself as American. Hence we'll never allow subtext like yours to go ignored again. Now, you might think that's paranoia. I figure it's just a healthy skeptical response to garbage like you post.

Now, where's the palestinian responsibility for not taking the deal 62 years ago. And let's not raise the spector of Germany again, because it's bullshit. The poor palestinians weren't tossed from their homes. They left because the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem told them to and that the Jews would be in the sea in three days. They attacked the jews and miscalculated.

The funny thing is they had all the high ground, the fortresses, the defensible land (a la Golan Heights) and the soviet weapons. They figured it would be a slam dunk to kill jews. Again, they miscalculated. Why should they be rewarded for that? You're talking about people who lob missiles into Israeli civilians, who blow up babies in carriages, who have a "mickey mouse" that teaches children to be terrorists. But Israel should piss off and give them everything without them giving anything?

lol... yah... like that's gonna happen.

Let them disavow the destruction of Israel and terrorism and peace can be theirs. THEY DON'T WANT THAT. You have this absurdly romantic notion of their agenda.

hehehehe.. how fucking retarded...

America's Presidential requirment is based on AGE and CITIZENSHIP

Israels Presidential requirment is based on... WHAT, jill? a common JEWISH geneology?

It's pretty nice when ACTUAL western nations like the US let's jews into their system of government, isn't it? Hey, maybe I can try to use Cubas Communism to rationalize kicking the jews out of our politics, right? I mean, CUBA never claimed to be a western democratic nation just like your example of Saudi Arabia, right?

:eusa_dance:

AHHHH.. so NOW im just a stupid little goyim... Gotcha! Iran is not the western example you just tried to insist that israel is. But hey, feel free to rationalize using muslims again.. Hell, it probably isn't loud and clear how you feel about THOSE people.

SAUDI ARABIA DOESNT CLAIM TO BE A WESTERN NATION IN THE MID EAST DO THEY JILL?

indeed, talk about imbecilic.

Yes, PLEASE go on, Jill. Let's see you whip out your best stuff cause, I gotta tellya, you aren't impressing me today.

So, disagreeing that israel is a "western" democracy because of it's ETHNIC criteria and jewish double standard makes someone HATE israel?

indeed, ask me again why the first thing I do is beat you to the punchline. Maybe an inuendo works better than evidence in YOUR law office but I'd hate to see your win/loss record.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... so Muslim countries ok... Jewish country racism.

lol...

I have seen nothing but excuses from you. If I missed something responsible, it must have been mixed in with the vitriole, which I tend to skim.

And your continued referencees to Germany are really stupid and make your IQ look like it's dropped about 40 points.

Jews in Germany didn't believe that they'd ever be destroyed in their home.... they viewed themselves as German. No different than me viewing myself as American. Hence we'll never allow subtext like yours to go ignored again. Now, you might think that's paranoia. I figure it's just a healthy skeptical response to garbage like you post.

Now, where's the palestinian responsibility for not taking the deal 62 years ago. And let's not raise the spector of Germany again, because it's bullshit. The poor palestinians weren't tossed from their homes. They left because the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem told them to and that the Jews would be in the sea in three days. They attacked the jews and miscalculated.

The funny thing is they had all the high ground, the fortresses, the defensible land (a la Golan Heights) and the soviet weapons. They figured it would be a slam dunk to kill jews. Again, they miscalculated. Why should they be rewarded for that? You're talking about people who lob missiles into Israeli civilians, who blow up babies in carriages, who have a "mickey mouse" that teaches children to be terrorists. But Israel should piss off and give them everything without them giving anything?

lol... yah... like that's gonna happen.

YEA... excuses and EVIDENCE, right Jill? Say, HOW MANY sources have you cited that proves my posts wrong again? What? NONE? you dont say! It's almost as if you already know that calling me a jew hating antisemite will WORK to defelct criticism of israel! holy SHIT! I never PREDICTED this!

How about, instead of talking shit, you prove exactly how using the german example drops my IQ.. You know.. using more than your goofy team jersey rhetoric?

Jews in Germany didn't believe that they'd ever be destroyed in their home.... they viewed themselves as German.

Oh but the PALS should have EXPECTED it.. ahh.. gotcha. I mean, what were those fucking goyim thinking all believing that their generational homeland wasn't on the verge of becoming a jewish wet dream?!?

Sorry, this is as stupid as using saudi arabia as validation for israel racism.

No different than me viewing myself as American.

Not if you were told, like the nazis told their jews, to get the fuck out oof dodge. Sorry.. history just isn't treating you well today.

Hence we'll never allow subtext like yours to go ignored again. Now, you might think that's paranoia. I figure it's just a healthy skeptical response to garbage like you post.

Of COURSE you would, zionist. of course you would. Indeed, you sure do talk tough for a people who rely on actual western nations for support. NEVER? play your cards wrong and see whta happens. If you can believe that pals DESERVE what they get for the sake of some projected hubris well.. I hate to break it to a but jews are just as human and qualify for the same treatment.. Oh wait.. duh.. of COURSE you don't think thats true either!

silly me.

Forum List

Back