Zimmerman's at it again

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

Their son wasn't murdered, he was shot in self defense. Did you watch any of the trial?

The guy is a puppet for the far left. No fucking way is he going to think for himself outside of it. Two things are to his advantage if he lies 1. He can attack whites. He hates whites...2. He can attack guns. He hates guns!

So as far as he's concern the truth is to his disdvantage.

This is from the comments at that link.

The $1 million dollar settlement to the Martin family from the HOA should be an indication to everyone that George Zimmerman is a huge liability. If the store owner had any common sense, he would not associate himself with George if he is truly running for mayor.

I wonder - did Trayvon's family really get a mil? or, actually, 60% because the lawyers get their cut. I hope so although, its not nearly enough.

It's way too much for a mom that kicked her son out of her home and a dad that's a gang member. Poor Trayvon had no chance.

Funny, his mom immediately patented "I am Trayvon" and his name so she could make a fortune off of his death. He wasn't good enough to live in her home but he was sure as hell good enough for her to make money off of his death.

I'm sorry. I didn't know Trayvon's mom set up fake websites to collect money or steal copyrighted material to copy and auction off on eBay. Guess I didn't get the memo.

I am glad that piece of shit is dead!

But he's not. He's very much alive and casing private businesses to rob later.

=====================
Seriously folks, why are you so afraid of current news about gz? Maybe there should be a list of subjects you RWs don't want posted. You've mentioned common criminal Clive Bundy and his son the felon who breaks into homes to steal weapons. And, you don't want gz's current shenanigans mentioned.

Anything else you're afraid of and don't want to have to face?

Make a list and get admin to sticky it. Otherwise, you're very likely going to have to see more truth about such slime and teh Bundy's and gz.

Sorry but its just the way it is.

Fuck George "white Hispanic" Zimmerman , fuck Travon "I,m not an innocent kid" Martin, fuck his money grubbing parents, Al, Jesse, Anderson Cooper and liberal media that made this incident a national story.

That guy got such a raw deal. Do a good deed for society and look how he gets shit on.

That 'good deed' being killing an unarmed child?

Travon was not a child. And this post is totally useless in light of the time and distance to the story.

I liked the part of the trial where the defense attorney brought in that piece of concrete and dropped it on the floor then said, "That's a weapon!"

Fuck George "white Hispanic" Zimmerman , fuck Travon "I,m not an innocent kid" Martin, fuck his money grubbing parents, Al, Jesse, Anderson Cooper and liberal media that made this incident a national story.

Don't like the way you say it, but I agree with the sentiment.

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

Johnson confirmed he knows Zimmerman but told WKMG-TV he did not hire him to handle security.

“I didn’t okay it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” he said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”

“I sent him a text message telling him not to come back to the store anymore,” he added.

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

You know that the store owner received death threats right dumbass?

Oldie but goodie:

Attachments

• $aquittals.jpg
    $aquittals.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 88
That guy got such a raw deal. Do a good deed for society and look how he gets shit on.

Yea, but look at what he got in return. He killed a black kid who was just walking home after buying some candy. What fun. Then, he because a national Right Wing hero for killing a kid who dared to walk home while black.

That 'good deed' being killing an unarmed child?

Travon was not a child. And this post is totally useless in light of the time and distance to the story.

Two weeks past 17. And what nerve. Going to the store. Buying candy. I bet he even ate some on the way home. Oh, these coloreds. Next they'll be running for president.

Yea, but look at what he got in return. He killed a black kid who was just walking home after buying some candy. What fun. Then, he because a national Right Wing hero for killing a kid who dared to walk home while black.

Did you watch the trial. Because I did and the evidence wasn't there to convict him of murder or killing a kid for walking home while black. He shot in self defense.

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

Johnson confirmed he knows Zimmerman but told WKMG-TV he did not hire him to handle security.

“I didn’t okay it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” he said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”

“I sent him a text message telling him not to come back to the store anymore,” he added.

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

You know that the store owner received death threats right dumbass?

Yes. For being at the business when he shouldn't have been. People are tired of George's shit.

LOL, liberals still got their panties in a bunch over Zimmerman.

Get over it, he killed a punk thug that was beating his face in. You all would of done the same exact thing if some thug "kid" was bashing your brains out. But, since you libtards made this a political story you can never reverse your position.

Forum List

Back