Zimmerman's at it again

A border patrol agent and good man was murdered today by illegals, and you want to dredge up the brawl between two idiots.

Easier than dealing with the truth that they tried to imprison an innocent man.

George Zimmerman resurfaces in Florida, again in ?security? mode - The Washington Post

George Zimmerman is back in the news, once again in his role as a wannabe security officer.

Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was spotted by police just after midnight Monday sitting in his pickup with his dog behind a motorcycle and gun shop, Pompano Pat’s, in DeLand, Fla., according to news reports.

Zimmerman told police, who questioned him, that he had permission from the owner, Pat Johnson, to work night security following a recent burglary, the Associated Press reported. But Tuesday, store manager Sam Porter said he had not been hired to do anything of the kind.

Johnson is running for mayor of DeLand. A spokesman for the shop claimed the Zimmerman story was “nothing more than a negative political campaign stunt” designed to smear the candidate’s campaign.

“ANY and ALL reports made to the media or other agencies that Pompano Pat’s or its Corporate President Pat Johnson hired George Zimmerman as a ‘Security Guard or Night Watchman’ are 100% false....

I would think the pay would be very low ...

George Zimmerman: Lefty's favorite :whip:. Lefty never tires of beating that dead horse. He's Lefty's favorite bogeyman.

Let's see, what other cliché can I ply here? Ah! Here's one: :eusa_boohoo:.

Last edited:
thanks luddly for like the dozenth thread on this

Thanks Spurt for whining once again without contributing to the discussion. Did you ever answer my question?

i already said what i had to say in the other thread(s) about this, no point in repeating it.

i am ignoring your question about my personal life. further, you have already claimed to know my real identity, so why are you asking?

my strong suggestion to you, knock off the stalking.

George Zimmerman resurfaces in Florida, again in ?security? mode - The Washington Post

George Zimmerman is back in the news, once again in his role as a wannabe security officer.

Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was spotted by police just after midnight Monday sitting in his pickup with his dog behind a motorcycle and gun shop, Pompano Pat’s, in DeLand, Fla., according to news reports.

Zimmerman told police, who questioned him, that he had permission from the owner, Pat Johnson, to work night security following a recent burglary, the Associated Press reported. But Tuesday, store manager Sam Porter said he had not been hired to do anything of the kind.

Johnson is running for mayor of DeLand. A spokesman for the shop claimed the Zimmerman story was “nothing more than a negative political campaign stunt” designed to smear the candidate’s campaign.

“ANY and ALL reports made to the media or other agencies that Pompano Pat’s or its Corporate President Pat Johnson hired George Zimmerman as a ‘Security Guard or Night Watchman’ are 100% false....

Motorcycle and gun shop.
Gawd I love the sound of that !

Motorcycle and gun shop.
Gawd I love the sound of that !

Yeah... Was gz casing the joint to steal guns or motorcycles?

Whichever, the owner really wanted him gone.

ah yes, that other Obsession of the left

can you believe they are still hung up on this guy ?

I don't think people obsessed this much over O.J. Simpson (who is black) getting off with killing TWO PEOPLE(who were white)

weird isn't it

Last edited:

I don't think people obsessed this much over O.J. Simpson (who is black) getting off with killing TWO PEOPLE(who were white)

weird isn't it

[MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]

What's weird is you going from thread to thread saying criminals should get away with their crimes and go free.

gz and now Bundy's criminal son.

What about the law abiding owner of the business gz was casing for future crimes? Where is your "tolerance and compassion" for him?

weird isn't it

What's weird is you going from thread to thread saying criminals should get away with their crimes and go free.

What about the law abiding owner of the business gz was casing for future crimes? Where is your "tolerance and compassion" for him?

what business was GZ casing for future crimes?

The thread title is incorrect. It should read:

"Bitter internet denizen is obsessed with stalking and tormenting an innocent man."

OP's shtick is getting old. While reading this thread, I was thinking he should start another Bundy redux thread.......then I see that he derailed his own thread by mentioning the son of Bundy.
Maybe he should start a Son of Bundy redux thread.....as King Kong ain't got nuthin' on him!

A border patrol agent and good man was murdered today by illegals, and you want to dredge up the brawl between two idiots.

Easier than dealing with the truth that they tried to imprison an innocent man.

He wasn't found "innocent". He was found "not guilty". He was rightfully acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

He was found not guilty because killing in self defense is not and never will be murder.

weird isn't it

what business was GZ casing for future crimes?

yeah, they all of sudden care about crime and then let in all kinds of illegal immigrants into the country without being screened. And how about when the ows TOOK over people's property, boy they didn't get all hot and bothered all that...
But now we need it breaking news when Zimmerman and now the Ranchers son gets into something that has no bearing on their pathetic lives

Last edited:
This is from the comments at that link.

The $1 million dollar settlement to the Martin family from the HOA should be an indication to everyone that George Zimmerman is a huge liability. If the store owner had any common sense, he would not associate himself with George if he is truly running for mayor.

I wonder - did Trayvon's family really get a mil? or, actually, 60% because the lawyers get their cut. I hope so although, its not nearly enough.

It's way too much for a mom that kicked her son out of her home and a dad that's a gang member. Poor Trayvon had no chance.

Funny, his mom immediately patented "I am Trayvon" and his name so she could make a fortune off of his death. He wasn't good enough to live in her home but he was sure as hell good enough for her to make money off of his death.

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

Their son wasn't murdered, he was shot in self defense. Did you watch any of the trial?

Forum List

Back