Zimmerman & His Weaselly Lawyer Now Want Trayvon Martin's School Records

I don't think Zimmerman has a chance in hell of winning.

He is most likely going to be aquitted, based on the information released so far. You also notice the media has dropped the case almost entirely, another indidcator that a conviction just isnt happening.

The media moved on, because that's what they do. Its not new and hot anymore so they don't really care.

I just don't see a jury acquitting him, although I admit I havent been following the case all that closely.

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.

So you were there? In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. I know that is a hard concept for you to understand. But I am happy we have this provision.
I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT. Will you calm your crazy RW A$$ down?

The boy was gunned down to death while armed with a bottle of iced tea and a pack of Skittles.

Period. End-of-story.

I'm not that excited about it but your ass seems to be, we don't know the facts, you are ASSuming the facts. I don't know what happened anymore than you, so please spare me your unsubstantiated opinions.

I don't think Zimmerman has a chance in hell of winning.

He is most likely going to be aquitted, based on the information released so far. You also notice the media has dropped the case almost entirely, another indidcator that a conviction just isnt happening.

The media moved on, because that's what they do. Its not new and hot anymore so they don't really care.

I just don't see a jury acquitting him, although I admit I havent been following the case all that closely.

Facts.

Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle.

Witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground.

A witness saw martin on top, Zimmerman on the bottom calling for help.

Martin has a history of violent behavior, he assaulted a bus driver and told everyone about it. He had screw driver at school and defaced school property. Last I checked a screw driver is a weapon and not allowed on school grounds.

The school found jewelry and pot in his back pack.

Also a fact IF Martin had simply gone home he would have been inside his house when the shooting occurred, further evidence he chose to go after Zimmerman.

Fact. The COPS investigated and the District Attorney found no grounds to charge him with anything.

The proof that will win Zimmerman's acquittal is the timeline that shows the the Afros shit came back to confront Zimmerman. Add that to the fight, and only a true piece of shit could think Zimmerman guilty.

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.

So you were there? In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. I know that is a hard concept for you to understand. But I am happy we have this provision.
I didn't state anything that is NOT A FACT. Will you calm your crazy RW A$$ down?

The boy was gunned down to death while armed with a bottle of iced tea and a pack of Skittles.

Period. End-of-story.

Typical negro trying to make everything about race so that they have an excuse for any type of behavior they feel like presenting. You're black ass isn't covering you here Marc..most of your post was not fact and you know it, liar. Gun downed for walking while black is such whiny bullshit. He was shot for good reason while trying to kill Zimmerman by beating his head into a concrete sidewalk. I'm just glad that the one round fired killed him, that way he won't be able to whine about being black in court.

Last edited:

Period. End-of-story.

The only one that needs to calm down is you. You have stated opinion as fact... opinions are not facts, regardless of your whining.

Stupidity is the only reliable character trait you demonstrate... but at least you are consistent... that's a good thing.

Facts.

Martin has a history of violent behavior, he assaulted a bus driver and told everyone about it. He had screw driver at school and defaced school property. Last I checked a screw driver is a weapon and not allowed on school grounds.

Also a fact IF Martin had simply gone home he would have been inside his house when the shooting occurred, further evidence he chose to go after Zimmerman.

Fact. The COPS investigated and the District Attorney found no grounds to charge him with anything.
I have no plan to debate the case with you.

The bottom line is Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid who had just celebrated his birthday less then 3 weeks before. Even if I believed everything Zimmerman claims, I would still say he will be convicted.

I think the juries sympathies are already on the side of the kid, and the only way to turn them would be if Zimmerman were an upstanding citizen, which he's not.

Facts.

The bottom line is Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid who had just celebrated his birthday less then 3 weeks before. Even if I believed everything Zimmerman claims, I would still say he will be convicted.

I think the juries sympathies are already on the side of the kid, and the only way to turn them would be if Zimmerman were an upstanding citizen, which he's not.

Sympathy is not within the remit of a jury. They are supposed to judge on facts presented, weigh the evidence and draw a conclusion.... I think anyone who has formed an opinion of guilt or innocence is a fucking idiot who should never, ever sit on a jury.

Facts.

So even though you know that Trayvon was in the act of trying to kill Zimmerman with a deadly weapon (a concrete sidewalk) you would still find him guilty of murder because a black just had his birthday. You see no reason in this case for Zimmerman (or anyone else?) to have a right to defend themselves from deadly force being used agaisnt them.

Facts.

Sympathy is not within the remit of a jury. They are supposed to judge on facts presented, weigh the evidence and draw a conclusion.... I think anyone who has formed an opinion of guilt or innocence is a fucking idiot who should never, ever sit on a jury.

I agree with you. But that doesn't change the fact that juries are human, and can be swayed by sympathy.

Facts.

They picked a jury already? When did this happen?

Facts.

Um now? I thought they had already started, I could be wrong though. However that doesn't change the fact that I think he's already been found guilty in the court of public opinion. Getting a jury that consists of people who don't know about the case is impossible, IMO.

Um now? I thought they had already started, I could be wrong though. However that doesn't change the fact that I think he's already been found guilty in the court of public opinion. Getting a jury that consists of people who don't know about the case is impossible, IMO.

Something is either impossible, or not... it is not an opinion. Getting a jury of people who don't know about the case is difficult, not impossible. Words are important.

The trial hasn't started yet, so there are no jurors to have any sympathy for anyone. And I'm sure they're going to have a process of selection at least as rigorous as the Casey Anthony trial to make sure that no one is picked who has a predetermined opinion on guilt or innocence.

I agree with you. But that doesn't change the fact that juries are human, and can be swayed by sympathy.

Of course juries are human... they are a group of one's peers and, assuming one is a human, and being judged by their peers, it would follow that those peers be human. It's always an issue with these high profile cases - people jump to conclusions without waiting for all the facts to be ascertained and run off at the mouth, generally making fools of themselves. I have no opinion on Zimmerman but I do believe in due process... and that is innocent until proven guilty.

Something is either impossible, or not... it is not an opinion. Getting a jury of people who don't know about the case is difficult, not impossible. Words are important.

School teacher?

Forum List

Back