Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

News Flash for Dumb Asses:
Even if there were hate charges this was not a Federal crime.

IF it is determined to be a "hate crime", then yes it is.

Trayvon was harmlessly minding his own business. Zimmerman stalked him. Police dispatcher said not to follow. Zimmerman, armed, continued to stalk him. Trayvon, unarmed, ends up dead. It's irrelevant how many marks Zimmerman may have had. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and protect himself from an armed stalker. I hope Zimmerman gets the maximum sentence just based on the public information already available.

No, the murder charges are a state crime and there is no way you can impose the death penalty in a Federal hate crime case if the murder charges are a state charge.
Been there, done that, did not want the T shirt.
You have no evidence of a hate crime anyway so no charges will be brought.
You DO require evidence, DON'T YOU?

I see you're from Georgia, so I'll cut you some slack. Just READ the link I provided before you appear any dumber regarding federal hate crimes.

not guilty. riots coming. lock n load.

You retarded Bubbas amaze me. This country has some really sick fucking people.

Trayvon_Martin_Target_Poster.jpg

Trayvon Martin hoodie gun targets reportedly sell out

I bet that hoodie image would depict far more profiles of an armed robber or prowler than not. Most people intent on crime wear dark clothing, often with a hat or hood to hide from cameras. Sorry, but true. Criminals dont wear neon green Oregon Ducks t shirts with no hat to rob and hurt people.

It was raining, and he had every right to have his hood up.

sorry they have pictures of him, Good luck with that though...

"they"
The police.
All of the pictures depict 2 black eyes, a broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head.
Facts are a real bitch.

What pics:

Mugshots:

zimmerman.jpg

GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-mugshot-11942512.400x800.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxvfD4BCmN8]Video shows George Zimmerman in handcuffs but no blood after Trayvon Martin shooting (3/28/2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Really hate to make you look really stupid there Moe but the photos you post are 7 WEEKS after the shooting WHEN ZIMMERMAN WAS BOOKED.
The fact you didn't know Zimmerman WAS NOT ARRESTED AFTER THE SHOOTING thus no photos were taken makes you appear to be a dumb ass.
You are not after the truth. You are not smart enough to research any of the facts.
Go back to something you know something about because it is not this subject.

Trayvon was harmlessly minding his own business. Zimmerman stalked him. Police dispatcher said not to follow. Zimmerman, armed, continued to stalk him. Trayvon, unarmed, ends up dead. It's irrelevant how many marks Zimmerman may have had. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and protect himself from an armed stalker. I hope Zimmerman gets the maximum sentence just based on the public information already available.

No, the murder charges are a state crime and there is no way you can impose the death penalty in a Federal hate crime case if the murder charges are a state charge.
Been there, done that, did not want the T shirt.
You have no evidence of a hate crime anyway so no charges will be brought.
You DO require evidence, DON'T YOU?

I see you're from Georgia, so I'll cut you some slack. Just READ the link I provided before you appear any dumber regarding federal hate crimes.

I am a POST trained detective you fool. 30 years licensed in Georgia.
This is not a Federal hate crime case and never will be one either.
Read the statute and after 30 years on the streets like I have get back to me.

"broken nose, 2 black eyes and lacerations to the back of his head"
According to discovery documents provided by the defendant to the prosecution.
OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

Notice how this case has disappeared from the public eye.
I think the prosecution caved to pressure and the fear of mob rule.
The prosecution will NOT get a murder conviction.
The race baiters and the lib news media screwed the prosecution out of any chance of a conviction.

Besides, Zimmerman was not supposed to be armed while on watch.

In response to an April 18 letter: (Accused Trayvon Martin shooter George) Zimmerman belonged to a neighborhood watch, which are not suppose to carry a weapon when on the watch. He also was told by 911 to not pursue the young man. He did.

Now think about this. Zimmerman followed Trayvon for several minutes. Now think about this.

Do you think that maybe Trayvon felt threatened by being followed? Did Trayvon stand his ground against an armed man? What would you do if you were where you were supposed to be and were followed by someone you did not know and then find out he was armed? Would you run to maybe get shot in the back, or would you stand your ground to protect yourself against an armed man?

If Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 operator when told not to pursue, Trayvon would be alive, and Zimmerman would not be facing charges.

Rose Canup, Brevard

Zimmerman should have listened to dispatcher advice | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com

"broken nose, 2 black eyes and lacerations to the back of his head"
According to discovery documents provided by the defendant to the prosecution.
OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

Notice how this case has disappeared from the public eye.
I think the prosecution caved to pressure and the fear of mob rule.
The prosecution will NOT get a murder conviction.
The race baiters and the lib news media screwed the prosecution out of any chance of a conviction.

Of course they won't and you have it pegged right.
As I have stated 4 dozen times from the start of this on day one here:
This is a manslaughter case and I would have charged him with voluntary manslaughter. Let him plea to involuntary with 10 years with 1-3 to serve.
He walks on the murder charge because how can the state prove INTENT TO KILL?
I have investigated hundreds of murder cases. This one is a blown deal with the 2nd degree murder charge. Especially with the Stand My Ground Law which I oppose.
But it is THE LAW.

In response to an April 18 letter: (Accused Trayvon Martin shooter George) Zimmerman belonged to a neighborhood watch, which are not suppose to carry a weapon when on the watch. He also was told by 911 to not pursue the young man. He did.

Now think about this. Zimmerman followed Trayvon for several minutes. Now think about this.

Do you think that maybe Trayvon felt threatened by being followed? Did Trayvon stand his ground against an armed man? What would you do if you were where you were supposed to be and were followed by someone you did not know and then find out he was armed? Would you run to maybe get shot in the back, or would you stand your ground to protect yourself against an armed man?

If Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 operator when told not to pursue, Trayvon would be alive, and Zimmerman would not be facing charges.

Rose Canup, Brevard

Zimmerman should have listened to dispatcher advice | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.
Media BS all you have?

Dumb ass Trayvon bit off more than what he could handle. If I have a gun on me, and someone attacks me - bang bang! If he thought someone was stalking him, he should of called the police.

So you were a witness, because apparently you know all of the facts, you should come forward and offer a statement.

What you just posted is your version of the public information; thats why there will be a trial and he will go free - meaning; not go to prison.

News Flash for Dumb Asses:
Even if there were hate charges this was not a Federal crime.

What you just posted is your version of the public information; thats why there will be a trial and he will go free - meaning; not go to prison.

You may be right. After all, it is FLORIDA.

Zimmerman, armed, continued to stalk him. Trayvon, unarmed, ends up dead. It's irrelevant how many marks Zimmerman may have had.

Thanks for the racist shithead version of events.

1) Zimmerman follows Trayvon.
2) ?
3) Trayvon is dead.

Sorry boy, Zimmerman will be acquitted. He'll sell his story and make a million dollars.

Zimmerman, armed, continued to stalk him. Trayvon, unarmed, ends up dead. It's irrelevant how many marks Zimmerman may have had.

Thanks for the racist shithead version of events.

1) Zimmerman follows Trayvon.
2) ?
3) Trayvon is dead.

Sorry boy, Zimmerman will be acquitted. He'll sell his story and make a million dollars.

Well, with all those RED badges, you must be right.

Rose Canup, Brevard

Posting an opinion piece and trying to pass it off as news, especially from a liberal newspaper in a very leftist city makes you look like an ass. SUCCESS!
Florida law permits ordinary citizens the right to bear arms and to use their weapon if they reasonably believe their life is in danger.
Don't like it? Move to fucking England.

Forum List

Back