Zelensky wows Washington with inspiring address to Congress

Meh,
I get the feeling it's a show to get emotions in place so that Americans are not resistant to sending trillions more out of the USA and into foreign hands.

POOF!

It's the democrats last chance to hit the Ukrainian Money Laundering Machine

^^^^^ This
But I doubt it's their "last chance"
I think when the House changes the money will magically continue to flow.

Look at Turtle man and how he's 100% with the Left at this point.

I think if God is gonna intervene and set things straight (sry Moonglow), it's WAY past time.

Z is a fucking Nazi. Fuck him.

He's a comedian and an actor. Which shows that even funny people who put on plays can be Nazis.

I mean hell, even Hitler was an artist who painted pictures. :laughing0301:

pelosi-ukraine-flag-1024x538.jpg

He's a comedian and an actor.
yes, and the most powerful person in Europe, meanwhile you like to suck off small, 5.30 PM putler´s dick

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

yes, and the most powerful person in Europe, meanwhile you like to suck off small, 5.30 PM putler´s dick

View attachment 741074

Your slurs mean as little to me as being called a "racist" or a "white nationalist." I am no fan of Putin, trust me on this. In fact, I am not a fan of any of them: Biden, Zelensky, the Democrat Party, and Putin are all engaged in this big circle jerk that's ripping off the American taxpayers, and benefiting of the Democrats.

Zelensky wows Washington with inspiring address to Congress​

Wow! Wow! Wow! I guess it doesn't take much to impress a unipolitician! Me, if I were there, I would have been throwing rotten tomatoes at the boob, then had him dragged into the alley out back, beaten with baseball bats, and thrown onto the next boat back to Ukraine told never to return.

View attachment 741074
Dang, chanelling again.

Just think: Zelensky flew right over and past his own 29 closest local allies to come halfway around the world to ask the one person who has already given him more than all the others combined for still more because it isn't nearly enough!

I know! it's beyond comprehension. :cuckoo:

I do hope Russia can get a better leader that Pootin next time around. Remember when the right was promoting Pootin and getting boners over his shirtless butch photos while riding a horse, then they would talk down Oblama and call him effeminate and gay...Yeah, now you know who the right masturbates to.
I thought it was the left who promoted Putin…like they did Stalin.
1671808021466.jpeg

The leader of the ukrainian nazis Zaluzhny (in whose office there is a bust and a portrait of the nazi criminal Bandera) and the chief rabbi of Ukraine Moshe Rauven Asman.
Eclecticism of scoundrels...
FkraJZZXkAM1bq9

Congressional Republicans think lining Zelenskyy’s army-green pockets with more U.S. tax dollars is a greater need than tackling any number of ongoing crises
roiling the country right now.
By Julie Kelly

ag-mark_90833ec2.svg

December 22, 2022
A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. But there are only a few profane words to describe the obscene scene as the two women closest in line for the presidency hoisted the Ukrainian flag from the dias of the House of Representatives while swooning over Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as Congress cheered on December 21. (This appears to be the first time in history the flag of another nation essentially flew inside the U.S. Capitol building.)
“They asked me to bring this flag to you, to the U.S. Congress, to members of the House of Representatives and senators whose decisions can save millions of people,” Zelenskyy said before handing the flag to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Kamala Harris. “This flag is a symbol of our victory in this war.”
But even more telling—sickening?—was the image in the same photo of a House staffer wearing a black face mask standing silently, eyes cast downward, behind a tri-folded American flag in a shadow box as the celebration ensued. The unintentional contrast said it all. Our once-thriving and free country is slowly dying at the hands of frauds, crooks, and cowards—and they’re not even trying to hide it from us. They are flaunting it. After two decades of gradually amassing power and control under the ruse of national security, the ruling class is exercising that power in a ruthless way.

Zelenskyy’s address to a joint session of Congress—his second this year—symbolizes how the regime is actively working against the interests of the American people. While Americans struggle to pay for gas, Zelenskyy traveled to Washington in a U.S. Air Force plane accompanied by an F-15 fighter jet. Government officials literally rolled out the red carpet for Zelenskyy when he landed before he enjoyed a full-blown motorcade to the White House.
As Zelenskyy entered the House chambers Wednesday night, his lapdog benefactors in Congress rose to their feet, wildly applauding and reaching out to touch him, mouths agape as if a rock star was in their presence. But real groupies have more dignity. It was a disgusting display all around; Zelenskyy, always in character, couldn’t even manage to wear a proper suit.

satan so loves leftist women..so easily manipulated and so good with showcasing their signals of virtue.

Congressional Republicans think lining Zelenskyy’s army-green pockets with more U.S. tax dollars is a greater need than tackling any number of ongoing crises
roiling the country right now.
By Julie Kelly

ag-mark_90833ec2.svg

December 22, 2022
A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. But there are only a few profane words to describe the obscene scene as the two women closest in line for the presidency hoisted the Ukrainian flag from the dias of the House of Representatives while swooning over Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as Congress cheered on December 21. (This appears to be the first time in history the flag of another nation essentially flew inside the U.S. Capitol building.)
“They asked me to bring this flag to you, to the U.S. Congress, to members of the House of Representatives and senators whose decisions can save millions of people,” Zelenskyy said before handing the flag to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Kamala Harris. “This flag is a symbol of our victory in this war.”
But even more telling—sickening?—was the image in the same photo of a House staffer wearing a black face mask standing silently, eyes cast downward, behind a tri-folded American flag in a shadow box as the celebration ensued. The unintentional contrast said it all. Our once-thriving and free country is slowly dying at the hands of frauds, crooks, and cowards—and they’re not even trying to hide it from us. They are flaunting it. After two decades of gradually amassing power and control under the ruse of national security, the ruling class is exercising that power in a ruthless way.

Zelenskyy’s address to a joint session of Congress—his second this year—symbolizes how the regime is actively working against the interests of the American people. While Americans struggle to pay for gas, Zelenskyy traveled to Washington in a U.S. Air Force plane accompanied by an F-15 fighter jet. Government officials literally rolled out the red carpet for Zelenskyy when he landed before he enjoyed a full-blown motorcade to the White House.
As Zelenskyy entered the House chambers Wednesday night, his lapdog benefactors in Congress rose to their feet, wildly applauding and reaching out to touch him, mouths agape as if a rock star was in their presence. But real groupies have more dignity. It was a disgusting display all around; Zelenskyy, always in character, couldn’t even manage to wear a proper suit.

satan so loves leftist women..so easily manipulated and so good with showcasing their signals of virtue.
Words from the outer fringe of American society. Zelensky received frequent standing ovations from both sides of the aisle, with, with only seven lonely far, far right Republicans frowning.

Words from the outer fringe of American society. Zelensky received frequent standing ovations from both sides of the aisle, with, with only seven lonely far, far right Republicans frowning.
the only true patriots in the freakin' back stabbin' traitorous bunch. Americans are suffering for this insufferable little ukrainian prick.

Forum List

Back