Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

RGS, you are such a spineless weakingly, just as you were in the LDS thread yesterday.

Look above, weakingly.

Now tell protectionists to post his original sources for his numbers.

Fuck it, the dorks made claims without documenting.

But I can and will.

Obama exceeds 2 million mark in deportations - AZCentral.com
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2014/04/05/obama-exceeds-million-mark-deportat...
Apr 7, 2014 ... The milestone means Obama's administration has deported more people ... by reform advocates for deporting so many people, he also has come under ... deportation numbers by including illegal immigrants arrested by the ...
Ohh look his numbers are inflated by claiming people stopped at the border were deported.

That is deportation, RGS. Oh, look, you and Protectionist just got your far right subversive asses handed to you.

That is deportation, RGS. Oh, look, you and Protectionist just got your far right subversive asses handed to you.

I have a history of backing up claims when necessary.

When far right anti American subversives are making claims like Protectionist or you, you have to prove them, I don't have to disprove them.

When far right anti American subversives are making claims like Protectionist or you, you have to prove them, I don't have to disprove them.
I made no claims and this is the first time I have ever seen you actually support a claim.

You post the evidence that supports the claim, then I can respond.

I made no claims and this is the first time I have ever seen you actually support a claim.

Now you are a liar as well. You just claimed that catching people at the border and sending them back was deportation.

Now you are a liar as well. You just claimed that catching people at the border and sending them back was deportation.
The Government made that claim and that is how they claim to have reached 2 million deportations by counting people stopped at the border it is in the article you cited did you bother to read it?

Could you point me to the part in his speech where he said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants? I'll even give you the transcript:
Transcript President Obama s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results - The Washington Post

Here are some actual quotes:

You are seriously coming in here and trying to say that Obama has NOT said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants (by issuing an executive order for it) ? :lol:
Where in the speech did he say he would declare amnesty? Quote him.
I asked you my question first. When you answer, I will answer yours.
Actually, I asked the question first. Several posts ago. Even with that said, who asked first is irrelevant. You made a claim, you back it up. Simple as that. If you can't, then move along.
And yet you won't back up your claim? Hypocrite.
I did back it up. I linked to his speech. Feel free to show me where in that speech he said he would grant amnesty. Perhaps I missed it.

The Government made that claim and that is how they claim to have reached 2 million deportations by counting people stopped at the border it is in the article you cited did you bother to read it?

That is part of it, yes, and 2 million is 2 million, and that is a valid number.

Catch and return, whether at the border or in Salt Lake City.

If ICE were not catching some at the border, you would bitch about that.

Either way, you have no leg to stand on.

I dare any far right subversive on this Board to show us where the Pres said he would grant amnesty.

You are entitled to your opinion but not your own terms and definitions.

That is part of it, yes, and 2 million is 2 million, and that is a valid number.

5trillion is a valid number too.

Who in the world ever heard the term "catch and return" ? Just made that up, didn't you ? Maybe you were really thinking of the well-known term "catch & RELEASE (which is NOT deportation-it's just the opposite)

Frankly, anybody that would believe that Obama has deported 2 million (or a half million) illegals is a sap. It is long documented however, that Operation Wetback DID deport 2.1 million illegals, with another million having fled on their own. No US president, after Eisenhower, even comes close to that.

You are seriously coming in here and trying to say that Obama has NOT said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants (by issuing an executive order for it) ? :lol:
Where in the speech did he say he would declare amnesty? Quote him.
I asked you my question first. When you answer, I will answer yours.
Actually, I asked the question first. Several posts ago. Even with that said, who asked first is irrelevant. You made a claim, you back it up. Simple as that. If you can't, then move along.
And yet you won't back up your claim? Hypocrite.
I did back it up. I linked to his speech. Feel free to show me where in that speech he said he would grant amnesty. Perhaps I missed it.
No, you didn't miss it, because ever journalist in the country has been talking about it for 3 days now, and YOU KNOW it. He said this (shown on Fox, CNN, & MSNBC about 200 times over the last 3 days) >>

"And, you know, I think that the best way, if folks are serious about getting immigration reform done, is going ahead and passing a bill and getting it to my desk.
And then the executive actions that I take go away. They’re superseded by the law that is passed.
And, you know, I think that the best way, if folks are serious about getting immigration reform done, is going ahead and passing a bill and getting it to my desk.
And then the executive actions that I take go away".

And you ought to be ashamed of yourself for posting a long speech, and then asking someone to find a tiny portion of it (needle in a haystack) and post it. well I did just that. Now you may answer MY question. >>>

Last edited:
I dare any far right subversive on this Board to show us where the Pres said he would grant amnesty.

You are entitled to your opinion but not your own terms and definitions.
HA HA. Listen to this idiot daring "any far right subversive on this Board" to show what has been all over the internet, and cable news shows for 3 days now + talked about by every journalist in America. What a sap.

Not only that, but Obama has already granted amnesty over 2 years ago with DACA >>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) is a memorandum authored by the Obama administration on June 15, 2012. It was implemented by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. It directs U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to practice prosecutorial discretion towards some individuals who immigrated to the United States as children and are currently in the country illegally.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Is Obama Right to Grant Young Illegal Immigrants Work Permits

And I most certainly AM entitled to my own terms and definitions and here's one of them >>

Amnesty - anything less than deportation.

Border Patrol Obama Amnesty Talk Fuels Illegal Immigration

Voters Strongly Oppose Obama s Amnesty Plan for Illegal Immigrants - Rasmussen Reports trade

Amnesty for illegal aliens begins today and Congress couldn t care less Fox News

IN ADDITION, Obama has been carrying on a de facto amnesty for at least 2 years now. A review of published Immigration and Customs Enforcement statistics for 2013, estimates that 99.9 percent of illegal immigrants and people who overstayed their visas, were allowed to stay in the country as long as they didn’t have criminal records.

AMNESTY. Plain & simple.

Sessions Obama has granted de facto amnesty to millions TheHill

Obama has BEEN GRANTING AMNESTY all along. The administration issued the latest in a line of policy directives granting amnesty by default. This latest directive instructs Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials not to enforce immigration laws in cases where an illegal alien is the primary provider for any minor child—regardless of the child’s immigration status—or the parent or guardian of a child who is a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.

Ho hum. What else is new ?

images

$123 Billion/year lost from the US economy due to immigrants' remittances$$$.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

Fuck it, the dorks made claims without documenting.

But I can and will.

Obama exceeds 2 million mark in deportations - AZCentral.com
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2014/04/05/obama-exceeds-million-mark-deportat...
Apr 7, 2014 ... The milestone means Obama's administration has deported more people ... by reform advocates for deporting so many people, he also has come under ... deportation numbers by including illegal immigrants arrested by the ...
Link isn't working. You have no sources. :whip:

Forum List

Back