You've got to be kidding, OBAMA!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
This is just unbelievably ridiculous!

www.cnn.com/video/?/tech/2010/02/11/levs.free.blackberries.smokers.cnn+#
Scroll down to the fifth line of videos and click on the "free blackberries for smokers" video.

This is how Obama is spending our stimulus dollars.

Yes people, there is now NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that the inmates are running the asylum!

And the head inmate is none other than Barack HUSSEIN Obama himself!

What a fucking asshat!

We're so screwed!

Last edited:
1 million dollars.

1 job created.

Giving free blackberries to smokers who are looking to quit.

WTF?:wtf:

This is fiscal insanity in all its glory!

Okay.. First I thought you were kidding.. but wow..
Disgusting, eh?

More Ridiculous than anything..

Now I wonder what the Obama Praising Liberals on here will have to say about this.. :eusa_whistle:
Notice how one of the Obama loving moderators moved this thread from politics to humor.

That should tell ya' what the Obama praising liberals think.

That's cool though, i'll find another way to get this up, front and center!

Where did the money come from?
Stimulus dollars. Hot off the presses.

In the end, your taxpaying dollars. Your childrens taxpaying dollars. Your grandchildrens taxpaying dollars!

It's fucking sad!

Nope. Try again.....

...you didn't look into it did ya..:cool:
Didn't have too. CNN already did.

There is no excuses for this fiasco.

But i'm quite sure that a bootlicking Obamabot liberal idiot like you will try!

The whole point in this, dumbass, is the stimulus is SUPPOSED to provide jobs. Obama promised it would. This fiasco created 1 FUCKING JOB. And what we will see is a bunch of freeloading liberals and ghetto hounds claiming to be smokers just to get something for nothing.

CNN print already debunked anything your lame ass will come up with. It's all on the taxpayers heads!

Last edited:
[

The whole point in this, dumbass, is the stimulus is SUPPOSED to provide jobs. Obama promised it would. This fiasco created 1 FUCKING JOB. And what we will see is a bunch of freeloading liberals and ghetto hounds claiming to be smokers just to get something for nothing.

CNN print already debunked anything your lame ass will come up with. It's all on the taxpayers heads!

It was paid for by the America Legacy Foundation with money it won in a lawsuit against Tobacco companies....not a tax dollar in sight..

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it......

[

It was paid for by the America Legacy Foundation with money it won in a lawsuit against Tobacco companies....not a tax dollar in sight..

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it......
Sorry lil' man, CNN debunked it.

Do you actually know how much money ALF is receiving in stimulus dollars?

LMAO!:lol:

This whole fucking fiasco stinks of typical liberal corruption.

You know it's bad when a liberal media entity like CNN is opening up the can of worms!

And they've opened it up, big time!

the convenience of the phone will calm their nerves leading to less cigs leading to full out quitting!

Forum List

Back