YouTuber Builds Cat Elevator For Senior Cat

Too cute. But he needs to make the front flap lower when cat goes down and reaches bottom,

My cat lived 23 years. I carried him outside to lay in the sun amongst flowers. I'd say "wanna go for a ride and get some sun?" and he would raise a paw..which meant..yes.

• Banned
Too cute. But he needs to make the front flap lower when cat goes down and reaches bottom,

My cat lived 23 years. I carried him outside to lay in the sun amongst flowers. I'd say "wanna go for a ride and get some sun?" and he would raise a paw..which meant..yes.

Aww,.. sounds like such a cutie. My cat is on her own when she gets old lol I'm nowhere near as handy as this guy is. :badgrin: Such a cute cat too. I really like kitties. :)

My cat I have now will never be on her own. Ever. I'll do what I can and when I can't any more and she lets me know she is ready, I will send her off to rainbow bridge. But until then...steps, carrying, pushing her in my walker or in my scooter when and if I ever get one, etc.

She ain't heavy. She's my cat. ;)

• Banned
My cat I have now will never be on her own. Ever. I'll do what I can and when I can't any more and she lets me know she is ready, I will send her off to rainbow bridge. But until then...steps, carrying, pushing her in my walker or in my scooter when and if I ever get one, etc.

She ain't heavy. She's my cat. ;)

Oh yeah, mine won't be either I didn't mean it like that,.. I just meant that I'm not handy like this guy is and I can't make her an elevator,.. although that would be totally AWESOME if I could!! :D

Oh yeah, mine won't be either I didn't mean it like that,.. I just meant that I'm not handy like this guy is and I can't make her an elevator,.. although that would be totally AWESOME if I could!! :D
I love watching the cat people making their homes Cat Friendly. They knock holes in the upper walls, build ramps and pathways, laying spots, etc.

If the guy has to be there to push the button why not just carry the cat to the bottom?

That's just it. To be worthwhile at all, it has to be automatic, activated by a switch that detects the cat's weight in the car and starts going down 10 seconds later stopping at the bottom, then going back up automatically same way by itself.

I love watching the cat people making their homes Cat Friendly. They knock holes in the upper walls, build ramps and pathways, laying spots, etc.

Awww,... those aren't their pets,.. that's their family. :) And it just occurred to me that I don't have stairs in my house anyways, so I lucked out. :badgrin: My heart always melts like butter around kittens and kitties though. Especially their meows. :)

Your dumb Let's Go Brandon video aside, you strike me as being a very sweet person. ;)

Thanks I guess,.. lol :badgrin:

Forum List

Back