YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

TNHarley
Yup. I've been hearing that since this whole thing started. Most masks aren't worth a damn. Only the really expensive ones offer protection.

I'm glad to see that YouTube has honesty standards and won't compromise that honesty.

People who post such lies should be suspended from websites.

Children are contracting the virus and some are dying.

If Trump’s lawyers can lose their ability to practice law due to their violations of ethical standards so should Paul. It’s just as egregious .

I'm glad to see that YouTube has honesty standards and won't compromise that honesty.

People who post such lies should be suspended from websites.

Children are contracting the virus and some are dying.

And the other day Twitter took care of Madge for a week. Great to see these Trump Cult liars getting smacked down. Bigly!!!

Wonder why if covering your mouth and nose don't work why all my life people have been using face coverings in medicine, in fires, when toxins are in the air, even hankies when coughing.
You are comparing blocking your snot from flying everywhere to cloth that has holes bigger than the virus? :lmao:
Goddamn, I really wonder where the propaganda network finds such ignorant, gullible people, like yourself.

One of the more destructive qualities of this cult has been the way it has so fully adopted this weird, cafeteria, selective, ersatz libertarianism pushed by Paul and others.

They want to think that they live in the Old West and not an advanced civilization. To hell with everyone else, it's all about me.

These are bitter, hateful, selfish people, and their cult leader knew exactly how to tap into that, being one himself.

One of the more destructive qualities of this cult has been the way it has so fully adopted this weird, cafeteria, selective, ersatz libertarianism pushed by Paul and others.

So long as you're aware of who precisely it is who routinely makes the central government's highest paid minion and prime aggressor toward the founding principles of our Republic tremble like a little bitch in front of all of his friends, that's all that matters.

It's certainly none of the establishment republicans.

But you already know that. Right, Mac?

Get a new shtick. You're boring. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Doctors all over the country say masks dont work.
You just want to follow the ones that say what you want to hear. Pre-programmed, if you will ;)
Sure. Just a much smaller percentage of docs who say they do. Obviously they offer a degree of protection. That’s why we teach toddlers to cover their mouths when they cough and to sneeze into their arm if their hands are full.

If mask are effective then why did the stupid CDC say we should multiple layers of them? Didn't this clown Fauci tell us we should put on three or four of them?

They want to think that they live in the Old West and not an advanced civilization. To hell with everyone else, it's all about me.

These are bitter, hateful, selfish people, and their cult leader knew exactly how to tap into that, being one himself.
MAGA has irreparably damaged these people.

Forum List

Back