YouTube Blocking Christian Sermons in UK, Germany, Canada

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Deemed "offensive" because the Pastor talks about 9-11 and mentions Islam together. It's why the 1st Amendment is under assault here in America. The left want to propagate lies and they can't have differing views out there.
image.jpeg

You can watch it here if your government let's you.
http://www.calvarycch.org/media_files/video/JHX407.mp4

It's the true Islamophobes in action.

People are so frightened by the totalitarian political ideology responsible for so much violence and mayhem that they cannot even allow it to be named.

I would be speaking German today if my Father's generation held this same attitude.

It will be here soon too; the American establishment has been campaigning against Christians for a couple hundred years now, and they now have both the faux 'Left' and far Right on board with crushing them out of existence. Many of them have allowed the government, courts, and politicians to intimidate them into passivity and acquiescence, though, so they have only themselves to blame at this point.

YouTube, Twitter, Facebook all now openly embrassing censorship of speech. In 5 years people will be going to prison for things the government has determined to be "offensive speech". Orwell's 1984 is being used as a how-to guide.

YouTube, Twitter, Facebook all now openly embrassing censorship of speech. In 5 years people will be going to prison for things the government has determined to be "offensive speech". Orwell's 1984 is being used as a how-to guide.

Don't know if Trump will go along, but we know for certain all the Democrats are on board, especially Hillary and her Maoist fashion statements, beloved by her fans; if she is elected, she will spearhead a particularly vicious campaign against them, and appoint an AG and SC justices who will back her up. It's all about the Gramsci/Alinsky agenda for her and her 'Party'. With the Facebook and Google billionaires on her team, it will be much sooner than later.

It's the true Islamophobes in action.

People are so frightened by the totalitarian political ideology responsible for so much violence and mayhem that they cannot even allow it to be named.

I would be speaking German today if my Father's generation held this same attitude.
No you wouldn't. Because Germany didn't want America you incompetent moron. Stupid people truly shouldn't speak.

Forum List

Back