Youth Camps For Palestinian Boys

22gialongstreet.gif
Getting out of Dodge after inept, defeatist Democrap war.

I grew up watching films of the Horror of the American invasion of Vietnam, and their eventual defeat.
We didn't watch films telling us to blow ourselves up to kill the enemy. Don't forget, Jos, that we value life unlike the Muslims. We don't believe in some Paradise that promises us a better life afterward if we become martyrs. By the way, what kind of films were shown in Iran when you were growing up?
You may not believe in Heaven, as do many fundamental christians
I have no Idea what kind of films were shown in Iran when I was growing up, I was born in the UK

I grew up watching films of the Horror of the American invasion of Vietnam, and their eventual defeat.
We didn't watch films telling us to blow ourselves up to kill the enemy. Don't forget, Jos, that we value life unlike the Muslims. We don't believe in some Paradise that promises us a better life afterward if we become martyrs. By the way, what kind of films were shown in Iran when you were growing up?
You may not believe in Heaven, as do many fundamental christians
I have no Idea what kind of films were shown in Iran when I was growing up, I was born in the UK
Suuuuure you were. And I'm not a Christian but Heaven is real. No exotic virgins as a prize though.

arafat set up camps for boys but they were not learning how to find shelter or walk little old ladies across a busy street.

When Israeli youths undergo military training, who do they learn to kill? Eskimos?

The people trying to kill them of course, in this case Palestinian terrorists firing rockets at Israeli children and tunnelling under Israeli schools with high explosives. Maybe Israel should do the same thing to the Palestinians, as you seem to support these actions as freedom fighters fighting occupation.

But, but, isn't this the religion of peace?
According to Mister Obama, it is.

This describes the training for Israeli youths:

When Israelis Teach Their Kids To Hate Forward Thinking Forward.com

And all it says about the Palestinians is 100% correct isn't it. From the destruction of Israel to create a Palestinian Islamic state to the fact that arab muslim Palestinians did not exist before Arafat stole the name.

And for the record the main aims of forward thinking are

• To promote a more inclusive peace process in the Middle East
  • To facilitate political dialogues in, and between, the Arab/Muslim and Western worlds.
  • To promote in the UK greater understanding and confidence between the diverse grassroots Muslim communities and wider society

No mention of Israel being involved, making it a very biased site and you using biased information to attack Israel. Want to address this matter and revise your claims of being unbiased ?

Last edited:

And all it says about the Palestinians is 100% correct isn't it. From the destruction of Israel to create a Palestinian Islamic state to the fact that arab muslim Palestinians did not exist before Arafat stole the name.

Pho

• To facilitate political dialogues in, and between, the Arab/Muslim and Western worlds.
  • To promote in the UK greater understanding and confidence between the diverse grassroots Muslim communities and wider society
No mention of Israel being involved, making it a very biased site and you using biased information to attack Israel. Want to address this matter and revise your claims of being unbiased ?

It is a Jewish site. The author of the article is a Jew. The site is also in Yiddish. You are a knucklehead. That's why I chose it over articles on non-Jewish sites which were far less kinder. I am the most neutral poster that posts here Phoney. You are absolutely a loon. For the record, here is what the site is about, not the bullshit you posted:

"The Forward has always been distinguished by its willingness to confront difficult issues and air unpopular views. This fearless conversation has become even more important as American Jews increasingly engage with Jewish concerns, ideas and community through the media. In English and Yiddish, in print and online, with text and multimedia, the Forward carries on its tradition of public service with a wider reach and greater impact than ever before......
The Forverts had become more than a vital guide to taking part in American life; it was one of the most prominent Jewish cultural institutions in America. Its writers included the "poet of the sweatshops," Morris Rosenfeld; the novelist Sholem Asch; and future Nobel Prize laureates Isaac Bashevis Singer and Elie Wiesel.

The Forverts is still published in Yiddish today, both as a biweekly newspaper and as a multimedia website, still renowned as a source of news and analysis and a rich source of Jewish culture, both historical and contemporary. In 1990 it was joined by the weekly English-language Forward newspaper, which quickly established itself as the pre-eminent national Jewish newspaper in the United States.

Today, as in 1897, the Forward Association owns and publishes the Forward newspapers, responsible for their policies, assets and budgets. Its members elect a 12-member board of directors who hold fiduciary responsibility. Now, as always, the organization promotes and exemplifies values of Jewish peoplehood, Yiddish culture and social and economic justice...."

Pho

It is a Jewish site. The author of the article is a Jew. The site is also in Yiddish. You are a knucklehead. That's why I chose it over articles on non-Jewish sites which were far less kinder. I am the most neutral poster that posts here Phoney. You are absolutely a loon. For the record, here is what the site is about, not the bullshit you posted:

"The Forward has always been distinguished by its willingness to confront difficult issues and air unpopular views. This fearless conversation has become even more important as American Jews increasingly engage with Jewish concerns, ideas and community through the media. In English and Yiddish, in print and online, with text and multimedia, the Forward carries on its tradition of public service with a wider reach and greater impact than ever before......
The Forverts had become more than a vital guide to taking part in American life; it was one of the most prominent Jewish cultural institutions in America. Its writers included the "poet of the sweatshops," Morris Rosenfeld; the novelist Sholem Asch; and future Nobel Prize laureates Isaac Bashevis Singer and Elie Wiesel.

The Forverts is still published in Yiddish today, both as a biweekly newspaper and as a multimedia website, still renowned as a source of news and analysis and a rich source of Jewish culture, both historical and contemporary. In 1990 it was joined by the weekly English-language Forward newspaper, which quickly established itself as the pre-eminent national Jewish newspaper in the United States.

Today, as in 1897, the Forward Association owns and publishes the Forward newspapers, responsible for their policies, assets and budgets. Its members elect a 12-member board of directors who hold fiduciary responsibility. Now, as always, the organization promotes and exemplifies values of Jewish peoplehood, Yiddish culture and social and economic justice...."

Does not stop it from being ANTI JEWISH and ANTI SEMITIC does it. You really are stupid when it comes to posting links and believing that because they are Jewish they speak for all Jews. Turn it round and look at an arab site that denounces Palestine and you claim that it is a Zionist false flag.

So, the Jews of Forward are anti-semitic. Interesting concept Phoney. What Arab site denounces Palestine? Can you provide a link?

Forum List

Back