You're Not Vaccinated? The Delta Variant is One Thousand Times More Infectious

I might get it when the human trials are over.
Or if we can get the sputnik shot. I would take that one.
I’m waiting for something that doesn’t create spike proteins or the other one that actually is the spike protein- no thanks to either one of those delivery methods of training cells to possibly overreact to the virus making things worse. I’ve been reading about the plant-based options but it sounds like they are also going to utilize the risky method of intentionally creating spike protein as a defensive tactic. Home health measures should’ve been emphasized and they were not ….they should’ve been emphasized, highlighted, and underlined. Go figure….a couple of drug companies saw an opportunity for instant billions and quickly met with US officials and fast tracked the vaccine fallout that was premature, ignored Tier 2 completely— educate the public about home health care measures to prevent hospitalizations and to achieve complete recovery at home during a pandemic.

If we had not gone with "flattening the curve" to wait for vaccines, then we could have ended this epidemic last March.
The more I read the more I’m sure that you are absolutely right on that score. Many experts in the field have said as such, but of course we still have the naysayers carrying megaphones who are economically motivated. Likely, they are prepping for another forced round of a failed attempt to flatten the curve. Had it been “successful” there would’ve been a lot less deaths. If other states follow suit of New York’s and California’s mandates to show proof of an already outdated vaccine, you can expect multiple state representatives to be voted out.

marvin martian marvin martian
I am not sure but
The death rate really explodes after 60

What I have read seems to indicate 70 is the greatest danger threshold.
They said the risk over 70 is 400 times greater than the risk under 40.
Of the 660,000 dead, also only 400 are under 18.

But I just looked it up, and it seems 50 is the biggest jump?

Last edited:
When you say "may not survive it", what percentage of fatality are you talking about?

The fatality rate is very age dependent, with those over 70 being 400 times more likely to die than those under 40.
But worse case, the death rate is less than 2%.

But immuno suppressants, like Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, and even Quinine, make death virtually impossible.
The last thing you ever want to do is be intubated on an ventilator.
That is a death sentence.
The problem is the over active immune system sends a cytokine storm to the lungs, and they immediately then fill with fluid and you can't breath.
You are suffocating because filled with liquid, the lungs no longer are elastic.
So they induce a chemical coma, so you don't choke and gage on the ventilator when they intubate down your throat.
But the problem is you then are flat on your back, immobile, so will for sure suffocate eventually.
What Europe and Asia found is that if you roll them over, especially face down half the time, you clear the lungs easily.
They even suggest a slow treadmill, since that increases air movement and clears the lungs.

The delta is not 1000 times more contagious.
The original covid had an R0 = 2.0, and the delta variant is R0=2.5.
When they say you are 1000 times more infectious, then are simply saying a person with the delta variant can exhale a lot more virus shedding.
A thousand times more is likely what we have been seeing all along, but before we called them super spreaders, and now we know to call them delta carriers.
Odds of getting infected are still low no matter how many virus someone sheds.
Outdoors it does not matter how many virus you shed, they are all going to die before making any contact.

Dr Fauci's Gain of Function experiment on human beings is working great.
View attachment 515942

Buried the Needle on the Crock-o-Meter
Crock-o-Meter.jpg

Covid infection should not be killing anyone.
The virus itself does almost nothing, and it is just the over reaction by the immune system, attacking healthy lung tissue, that causes all the problems.
And we should be able to stop the over reaction with immuno-suppressants.
We also have to stop inducing chemical comas so we can intubate a ventilator, since you need patients conscious and moving, to be able to clear their lungs.

This couple did not die from covid, but from incompetent medical care.
Intubating with ventilators is a death sentence with covid.
Almost no one survives that.

Covid infection should not be killing anyone.
The virus itself does almost nothing, and it is just the over reaction by the immune system, attacking healthy lung tissue, that causes all the problems.
And we should be able to stop the over reaction with immuno-suppressants.
We also have to stop inducing chemical comas so we can intubate a ventilator, since you need patients conscious and moving, to be able to clear their lungs.

This couple did not die from covid, but from incompetent medical care.
Intubating with ventilators is a death sentence with covid.
Almost no one survives that.
Last year, LSM reports indicated that induced comas were a part of the response team’s procedures for patients unable to relax enough to allow for tube placement. Do you know if hospitals are continuing to risk inactivity of movement and still inducing comas?

I haven’t compared percentages of deaths following induced comas for COVID-19 patients compared to number of deaths following induced comas (with still a significant chance to live) for patients without COVID-19. Maybe those statistics aren’t comparable at this time until more patients die from inadequate care. Horrible on all counts particularly deaths due to specific care measures when it’s well documented about need to clear lungs from excessive immune response. I only have a basic understanding of medical procedures (I studied at one time to become a nurse) but just any lay person can see how ludicrous this appears on the surface and underneath.

Last year, LSM reports indicated that induced comas were a part of the response team’s procedures for patients unable to relax enough to allow for tube placement. Do you know if hospitals are continuing to risk inactivity of movement and still inducing comas?

I haven’t compared percentages of deaths following induced comas for COVID-19 patients compared to number of deaths following induced comas (with still a significant chance to live) for patients without COVID-19. Maybe those statistics aren’t comparable at this time until more patients die from inadequate care. Horrible on all counts particularly deaths due to specific care measures when it’s well documented about need to clear lungs from excessive immune response. I only have a basic understanding of medical procedures (I studied at one time to become a nurse) but just any lay person can see how ludicrous this appears on the surface and underneath.

Not being medical, I can only go by headlines.
However, Europe, Asia, etc. is saying to not use ventilators but instead keep patient conscious so they can be constantly turned.
They say face down is actually the best for clearly lungs, but all sides need rotation to.
And from what I read, it appears the US is still a hold out on the old pneumonia techniques of induced coma and intubation, which is going to ensure the lungs fill with fluid.
Europe is even suggesting treadmills to move more air and cause evaporation.

Perhaps the Chinese “accidentally” released the new improved Delta version of their weaponized COVID-19 virus.

Forum List

Back