You're Not Vaccinated? The Delta Variant is One Thousand Times More Infectious

The fact the majority of people getting hospitalized now are Trump supporting conspiracy wackos is kind of fking funny.
What's fucking funny is that you are to stupid to grasp the facts---blacks and hispanics are the ones catching this disease the most-------I don't think most of them are voting Republican.

Very high black and hispanic populations in those states, which makes sense considering it's those folks, the DemoKKKrats' frequently ignored and abused constituents, who are the least likely to get vaccinated:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.
Due to poverty, certain groups are underserved in all healthcare matters. Since the QOP politicians consistently oppose ANY measure to provide economic relief to poor minority OR struggling workingclass white communities, really we can blame them for this. And did any RepubliQan voters care when blacks, latinos and natives were dying disproportionately from COVID? No... they did not.

So guess how much I care now about all the RepubliQan anti-vaxxers catching Delta COVID.

What's fucking funny is that you are to stupid to grasp the facts---blacks and hispanics are the ones catching this disease the most-------I don't think most of them are voting Republican.
You're not keeping up with the news. Currently the big wave of Delta infections is in most states mostly affecting the white right... those who could have been vaccinated, but ignorantly and selfishly refused. They're guilty of criminal negligence in this, and so if they catch Delta... pfffftttt!

You're not keeping up with the news. Currently the big wave of Delta infections is in most states mostly affecting the white right... those who could have been vaccinated, but ignorantly and selfishly refused. They're guilty of criminal negligence in this, and so if they catch Delta... pfffftttt!
FUCK YOU SHEEPLE

You present a very good example of the "thinking", or lack of it, on the white right. It's all just a joke. Science is a joke. Epidemiology is a joke. Virus death is a joke. A pandemic is a joke.

You know what they say.... laugh now, cry later.
and you think a male can be a female and tell me I think science is a joke!! absolutely awesome

no such thing but made up fake news. thanks Jim Jones.

E7m_7qxWUAI_BHs

I highly recommend you get at least 1/2 shots with M vaccine as the delta is very contagious and you may not survive it over 40

Due to poverty, certain groups are underserved in all healthcare matters. Since the QOP politicians consistently oppose ANY measure to provide economic relief to poor minority OR struggling workingclass white communities, really we can blame them for this. And did any RepubliQan voters care when blacks, latinos and natives were dying disproportionately from COVID? No... they did not.

So guess how much I care now about all the RepubliQan anti-vaxxers catching Delta COVID.

^^^Another lefty racist who thinks all the brown people are poor. Fuck off with your KKK bullshit.

JC ??
The Soviet news does not report facts anymore . They want to create another mass hysteria to pass trillions of more in special interest spending

Forum List

Back