Debate Now You're Not Allowed To Call Them Walk-In Closets Anymore

What about the ‘Massa’ bedroom and ‘Massa’ bath?

There aren't any rules, but I'm posting this topic here for obvious reasons of how ridiculous it is. I heard that on a Netflix special about how you can't do it anymore because not everybody walks. 🙄
You can see that on the long running TV series "House Hunter" - they no longer call the master bedroom... the master bedroom. They either call it "owners suite" or "main bedroom".
You know... cause some white liberals decided they needed to white knight black people.... again.

Isn't that just plain old common sense?
You’d think so but, the left likes to change the lexicon in a supposed effort not to ‘offend’ their favored minorities. A ‘ramp’ will be called ‘non-ambulatory’ access.

such you ask Mr Clean a midget is perfectly proportioned but small...under 4' 8"

where as a dwarf is twisted limbs etc..living a life of pain etc
A dwarf does not have twisted limbs. Nor do they live a life of pain. A dwarf has a normally proportioned torso and head but the arms and legs are shortened. Not twisted, just short.

You’d think so but, the left likes to change the lexicon in a supposed effort not to ‘offend’ their favored minorities. A ‘ramp’ will be called ‘non-ambulatory’ access.

What's next? Calling restrooms urine and bowel stations? Another fine work of Captain Obvious! :rolleyes:

The alt-left likes to destroy normal accepted social contracts and speech in order to tear down the foundations of a society so they can ‘build back’ to their Marxist ideals.

And seriously, when did you ever see a person in a wheelchair try to go up or downstairs? Just because they can't walk doesn't mean that they don't have brains. I can't believe how fucking nuts and stupid this country has become. 🤪

There aren't any rules, but I'm posting this topic here for obvious reasons of how ridiculous it is. I heard that on a Netflix special about how you can't do it anymore because not everybody walks. 🙄
They're called dressing rooms in the UK. There's some useless knowledge.

I knew life was going downhill when we stopped referring to aircraft cock pits and had to call them flight stations.

WW

My wife is technically a midget.
( 4’8” ) and if I remember you have to be 4’10” to be classified as a midget.

I am 5'0 tall and petite.

Do I get to be offended by every reference to "short"? Let's see....short-changed. Short on cash. Etc.

I'm offended, I tells ya. OFFENDED

What about the ‘Massa’ bedroom and ‘Massa’ bath?

Yes definitely not THAT anymore.

How about:

"The bedroom that fills the other bedrooms"?

If you know what I'm saying hahah

BUT WAIT, that's worse! Because some marriages don't make babies.....etc

Can somebody please explain to me what the mall and Santa Claus has to do with this topic?

Forum List

Back