you're not a moderate if you oppose voting rights, you're an extremist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you're not a moderate when you're on the wrong side of history, on George Wallace's side, against MLK's side!

Has the op received their Biden Booster yet??? You need to run out and get that jab now, you could die without them, and do not forget your obedience mask, wear it as a fascist badge of honor, even to bed at night, and I might add that fascism and the "Basque" peoples walk hand in hand..... :banana:

I support making voting as easy and as accessible as possible which is why I do not support the Democrats current bill. I noted this before. In the bill there is a rule that a state couldn't change it's requirement without the approval of the federal government.

Most states made accommodations in 2020 to expand voting because of Covid. Just for argument, do those who support the Democrats law believe the Trump administration would have allowed these changes? Even if they would how long would this have taken?

The problem with nearly every bill presented is they go too far.

I support making voting as easy and as accessible as possible which is why I do not support the Democrats current bill. I noted this before. In the bill there is a rule that a state couldn't change it's requirement without the approval of the federal government.

Most states made accommodations in 2020 to expand voting because of Covid. Just for argument, do those who support the Democrats law believe the Trump administration would have allowed these changes? Even if they would how long would this have taken?

The problem with nearly every bill presented is they go too far.
They love their ideas until the opposition has the keys to the car, and then they hate it!

you're not a moderate when you're on the wrong side of history, on George Wallace's side, against MLK's side!

I don’t oppose voting rights however I want to make damn sure that a legal citizen who is alive gets to cast one and only one vote and it is counted properly. I also want to see a photo ID used for verification that you are who you say your are. States should provide a free photo ID to anyone who wants or needs one. That ID should state citizenship status.

I want to see honest and accurate elections. If electronic voting machines are used I want the machines certified by an independent agency and I want a paper backup. I have no problem with absentee ballots or mal-in-ballots as long was they are properly issued and not mailed out at random. Early voting is fine by me.

Of course I want the vote counting monitored and I don’t want to see any games being played to deny the observers their right to watch.

In the greatest country on the face of the earth our elections should set the standard and be totally aboveboard and accurate.

Notice that lefties never specify what "voting rights" they refer to. Smart Black Americans hold their noses as democrats portray them as being unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. and pretend that they didn't notice the bigotry. What else is included in "voting rights"? Convicted felons, illegal immigrants, foreign citizens? What?

Notice that lefties never specify what "voting rights" they refer to. Smart Black Americans hold their noses as democrats portray them as being unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D.

Like me they all already have a voters registration card.

I'd like to see the statistics for the percentage of eligible voters that voted in every major city in 2020. I'm pretty sure those stats would shut up the voter suppression loons.

But I’m all for voting rights.

Register ahead of time so your citizenship can be established.

Bring an ID so we know it’s you.

But I’m all for voting rights.

Register ahead of time so your citizenship can be established.

Bring an ID so we know it’s you.
if people actually cared about voting rights , they’d care that people’s votes counted and were being protected from illegal votes

if people actually cared about voting rights , they’d care that people’s votes counted and were being protected from illegal votes
These idiot democrats think voting rights means a free for all system. How about we make voting just as easy as buying a gun?

Montana Sen. Jon Tester. "I don't know I have will to stand in line 8-10 hours to vote. I complained when they moved polling place from 3 to 15 miles from my house."

Shame Schumer can't set it up for the GOP just once to need to stand in line 8-10 hours to cast the vote in the Senate.

Forum List

Back