Your vote has consequences

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1699634388823.png

The losing losers never learn.

They ran on antitrans bigotry in both 2022 and 2023, and got their asses handed to them.

Americans don't like Republican antitrans bigotry, and they demonstrate it at the ballot box.

So will Republicans change? Not likely. It's not like the can run on issues. Bigotry and cruelty is all they have. It's what keeps their base loyal to them.

The losing losers never learn.

They ran on antitrans bigotry in both 2022 and 2023, and got their asses handed to them.

Americans don't like Republican antitrans bigotry, and they demonstrate it at the ballot box.

So will Republicans change? Not likely. It's not like the can run on issues. Bigotry and cruelty is all they have. It's what keeps their base loyal to them.
Yes, those social issue bashing R's sure know how not to win elections.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if there is one, what is the consequence when you choose not to vote at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

76% agreement with Republicans and 48% agreement with Democrats. According to this test.
I have voted in each election since I first registered.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if there is one, what is the consequence when you choose not to vote at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Choosing not to vote at all may be good thing if you find no candidate you agree with on a majority of issues but you still should find away to voice your opinions so they can be heard.

Liberals don't mind sharing the urinal with T dudes, I wonder how they like the T dudes staring at their "junk" when they use the bathroom? :rolleyes::meow:

NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN BECAUSE THE GOP HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY ALEC!!!!

ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in State Legislatures | Right Wing Watch

=== Pay close attention to this 24/7 organized activity
Koch-linked political firm aims to handpick "electable" candidates

PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Abolish the Electoral College…it DOES NOT allow for every vote to count....

Plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

An ORGANIZED A VOTING DAY PACKET should contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

-— passport

--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. We moderate voters aka the majority have a mess to clean up!

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote.

Forum List

Back