Your Trumpenfuhrer Speaks: Christian Refugees Will Be Given First Priority Entering US, Not Muslims

what color do you think the crescent badges should be?. I am all for it------insignia on clothing is a time honored feature of DIVINE SHARIAH LAW. If allah likes it---who are we to disagree

Yes, it is interesting how ignorant liberals are; the nazis were not the first people to make others wear emblems, it was the muslims.

But then, if the liberals spent as much time protesting muslim racism as they do the tiny issues iin the West instead of ignoring or apologizing for them, then I might start giving a crap what the liberals have to say on the matter.

sorry scholar------actually Constantine preceded Muhummad. ---AND ---for the roots of the issue one can dig all the way back to Greece and Rome------Stripes
on those damned togas and tunics had LEGAL IMPORTANCE-------not all that
nefarious------but the clothing thing does go way back. I have no information on
Egypt and Persia---way back-----or the far east. For those interested in things moooselem----blue is for Christians, yellow for jews, red for Zoroastrians and and orange for hindus. ----
Green was the FAVE color for of the rapist of Mecca-------so that color is RESERVED for moooselims in the glorious world of shariah cesspit

Forum List

Back