Your Trumpenfuhrer Speaks: Christian Refugees Will Be Given First Priority Entering US, Not Muslims

If we are going to discriminate based on religious thought, we should exclude ALL religious nuts. If we want to make America greater, we need more intelligence.
So you're volunteering to leave and provide an extra slot for somebody with an IQ over 10? Thank you!
I am not a sucker for dogma, and your reference to an "extra slot" makes no sense, so America would be greater without you.

Really? that's funny given how much effort your Dawkin's Dufuses put into proving 'athiests' are dumber than dirt socioopaths, not ,'smarter'; we know there is lot that 'doesn't make sense' to your ilk.

I'm not keen on religious persecution of anyone. I do agree that Christians stuck in that place are more in need than the Islamic's.

What's 'odd' about Muslims is that unlike every other 'refugee crisis' they're sending out almost 90% young men, not the children, women, and elderly, i.e. the most vulnerable; they aren't sending out any real 'refugees' to begin with. If you don't find that odd we'll be happy to explain it to you.

This will do absolutely nothing. Muslims refeugees will now convert so they can go to safety. This is what happens during wars in Africa. They convert to Christianity so they can be helped.

Very unfortunate what our President is doing. It's only matter of time before he makes Muslim citizens wear moon crescent badges.

Never heard of a Christian charity organization refusing aid to anybody. Please inform us of where you found out they required conversion. We know it's what Islamo-vermin 'charities' do in Africa, Sudan and Somalia for instance, but never heard of a Christian group doing that.

This will do absolutely nothing. Muslims refeugees will now convert so they can go to safety. This is what happens during wars in Africa. They convert to Christianity so they can be helped.

Very unfortunate what our President is doing. It's only matter of time before he makes Muslim citizens wear moon crescent badges.

I have no problem wearing a cross pin on my coat

So, just like their religion teaches, lie. Got it.

When you're starving and hear bombs evey night , you'll convert to the church of spaghetti monster just to get out of that war zone.

So lie just like the religion of the pedophile Muhammed teaches. Got it.

I see yours is the hate Christians post yet you love you some ragheads.

I don't hate Christians. Most of my family is Christian. I don't discriminate against someone because of their faith unlike conservatives do.

But what I don't like is hypocrisy and singling out a faith.

Never heard of a Christian charity organization refusing aid to anybody. Please inform us of where you found out they required conversion. We know it's what Islamo-vermin 'charities' do in Africa, Sudan and Somalia for instance, but never heard of a Christian group doing that.

Missionaries in Africa and Asia have been doing it for years.t

There are a lot of missionaries that do a lot of good work and have a heart of gold. But some of them are hella shady and have only helped people after they converted.

When you're starving and hear bombs evey night , you'll convert to the church of spaghetti monster just to get out of that war zone.

I don't hate Christians. Most of my family is Christian. I don't discriminate against someone because of their faith unlike conservatives do.

Like,your liberal friends?

Were you OK when Obama did this:

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

Don't lie.

Like,your liberal friends?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

Georgetown University covered things related to Christianity because the White House ordered it. To idiots like Nia, "that's different".

I do agree that many of them will lie indeed. They best have a way to vet that too.
Ah, the ham sandwich test.

And they would eat that too. If you're starving and you are hammered with bullets and bombs you would say anything to get to safety.

Maybe if we didn't discriminate on who we accept as refugees people wouldn't have to convert just to get help.

Don't lie.

This is my first time of ever hearing about this and i question the source. However , I don't believe any religious symbols should be on the walls of any educational institution. But if it is then all religious symbols or text should be allowed.

And it is wrong to just cover up. Obama was wrong.

Btw real progressives do not take Obama as our deity. He was and is infallible.

I can admit Obama's mistakes and call him out when he's wrong. Unlike conservatives who take Trump as their prophet.

I was wondering what the proof-test would be to guarantee the refugee is Christian. Eat a pork chop? Recite the Sermon on the Mount? No, that wouldn't work..it would exclude Jews too. Hmmm, I'm sure Donald will think of a sure-fire way. Maybe if they swear Trump is the smartest, most admired, greatest leader surrounded by the best people, kindest man in the whole wide world, a petitioner can not only emigrate, but get a job as a CEO.

I'm no fan of organized religion (I think it's been corrupted) but I have to say that none of the religious charities up here require nor even talk about any kind of conversion, in fact most of their ... 'clients' are Native Alaskan's and they're very supportive of Native belief systems and always have been.

And that's the way it should be. Our borders are being invaded and we have a true Christian leader who loves God that's looking out for Christians. That's right, God is the key to bringing this country back to greatness. God is the key to making America great again by purging third world African/Muslim scum from our soil. God is the key to making this country returning to the people the founders specifically created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. Look people, this is Steve McGarrett, an American patriot of these United States, and I approve of this message.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/trump-says-syrian-christian-refugees-will-given-priority/

You're a sick fuck, but we already knew that.

Don't lie.

This is my first time of ever hearing about this and i question the source. However , I don't believe any religious symbols should be on the walls of any educational institution. But if it is then all religious symbols or text should be allowed.

And it is wrong to just cover up. Obama was wrong.

Btw real progressives do not take Obama as our deity. He was and is infallible.

I can admit Obama's mistakes and call him out when he's wrong. Unlike conservatives who take Trump as their prophet.

Oh, the typical it isn't true because I don't like the source excuse.

By the way, and maybe you didn't know this either, Georgetown is a PRIVATE university. Are you saying private universities can't do such things?

If we are going to discriminate based on religious thought, we should exclude ALL religious nuts. If we want to make America greater, we need more intelligence.
So you're volunteering to leave and provide an extra slot for somebody with an IQ over 10? Thank you!
I am not a sucker for dogma, and your reference to an "extra slot" makes no sense, so America would be greater without you.
Really? that's funny given how much effort your Dawkin's Dufuses put into proving 'athiests' are dumber than dirt socioopaths, not ,'smarter'; we know there is lot that 'doesn't make sense' to your ilk.
Atheists are not open minded, but they are more realistic than brain-dead religion adherents.

Then leave, please

Forum List

Back