Your position on free abortions for men?

Should trans-females have free abortions?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
The democrat position:

“And, you know, what that means is that just because a woman — or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose. And so I absolutely would cover the right to have an abortion."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-up-like-never-before/?utm_term=.41bbbb4ae969

The democratic audience consisting of NPCs who watch CNN cheers and applauds. Who here thinks men should have free abortions?

The answer also highlights how in every case they bring up freedom, they actually mean free shit paid for by Americans.

You know I've been trying to figure out what the heck he meant by this. Trans-female: a biological man who has "become" (?) a woman. However--and I did look this up--uterine transplants are so far impossible. So where are they going to implant that baby?

Or did he mean trans-male, where we have a biological FEMALE who gets pregnant but appears as a man? Cause that has happened. People with beards and big ole pregnant bellies.

I don't know. It's all so messed up.
It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone

Liberals won't be happy until the entire country looks like the Twilight Zone.

The democrat position:

“And, you know, what that means is that just because a woman — or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose. And so I absolutely would cover the right to have an abortion."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-up-like-never-before/?utm_term=.41bbbb4ae969

The democratic audience consisting of NPCs who watch CNN cheers and applauds. Who here thinks men should have free abortions?

The answer also highlights how in every case they bring up freedom, they actually mean free shit paid for by Americans.

You know I've been trying to figure out what the heck he meant by this. Trans-female: a biological man who has "become" (?) a woman. However--and I did look this up--uterine transplants are so far impossible. So where are they going to implant that baby?

Or did he mean trans-male, where we have a biological FEMALE who gets pregnant but appears as a man? Cause that has happened. People with beards and big ole pregnant bellies.

I don't know. It's all so messed up.

Freak is the word you are looking for.

The democrat position:

….and the Left is the bastion of Science….

men cant get pregnant
How DARE you bring biological facts into this, you trans-phobic, homo-phobic, Islamo-phobic, racist, fascist, Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

BTW....I'm addicted to your salad.

upload_2019-7-7_14-56-8.jpeg

Forum List

Back