Your politically useless media

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Last November, I watched 30 min. of Tucker Carlson on FOX News. A few days later I watched 30 min. of Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Mr. Carlson won the style contest with his perfectly tailored suit, while Ms. Maddow (a Rhodes Scholar) was more articulate and often provided documentation to support her statements. That however is where the differences ended. Both launched into one story after another, attacking the other side on every topic under the sun. Nothing was mentioned about the shortcomings of their own political parties, such as dishonest statements, legal problems, marital infidelity, financial crimes or any other issues their home team faced, much less any efforts to fix them. It was clear both were telling their audiences only what they wanted to hear.

As 2023 dawns, I would ask all of you to please turn off your TV's. get off your political websites, stop letting your media outlets do your thinking for you, and start thinking for yourselves! Have a happy 2023. :)

As 2023 dawns, I would ask all of you to please turn off your TV's
4icnht.jpg

~S~

Last November, I watched 30 min. of Tucker Carlson on FOX News. A few days later I watched 30 min. of Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Mr. Carlson won the style contest with his perfectly tailored suit, while Ms. Maddow (a Rhodes Scholar) was more articulate and often provided documentation to support her statements. That however is where the differences ended. Both launched into one story after another, attacking the other side on every topic under the sun. Nothing was mentioned about the shortcomings of their own political parties, such as dishonest statements, legal problems, marital infidelity, financial crimes or any other issues their home team faced, much less any efforts to fix them. It was clear both were telling their audiences only what they wanted to hear.

As 2023 dawns, I would ask all of you to please turn off your TV's. get off your political websites, stop letting your media outlets do your thinking for you, and start thinking for yourselves! Have a happy 2023. :)
That's the game, and it works like a charm.

Present facts, but present only facts that support your ideology. Expand those facts as much as possible, focus on them only. Ignore and/or avoid contrary facts. Lies by omission.

Then completely distort the words and facts of your political opposition by making blatant assumptions and ridiculous hyperbolic extrapolations about them. Just make it up as you go.

When you're questioned, say "I presented facts." Which you did, along with the distortions and omissions. Then you deny & dismiss all contrary facts and attack the messenger.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Every day. Condition your fans to do the same. As destructive as anything in politics.

You can exempt the unvaccinated from this advice. We withstood the biggest propaganda campaign since 1930s Germany and didn't give in.

Good advice but as we all know, it won’t happen.

The government media complex is much too powerful and Americans are much too feeble minded.

Last edited:
Go advice but as we all know, it won’t happen.

The government media complex is much too powerful and Americans are much too feeble minded.
Yes, but Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

That's the game, and it works like a charm.

Present facts, but present only facts that support your ideology. Expand those facts as much as possible, focus on them only. Ignore and/or avoid contrary facts. Lies by omission.

Then completely distort the words and facts of your political opposition by making blatant assumptions and ridiculous hyperbolic extrapolations about them. Just make it up as you go.

When you're questioned, say "I presented facts." Which you did, along with the distortions and omissions. Then you deny & dismiss all contrary facts and attack the messenger.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Every day. Condition your fans to do the same. As destructive as anything in politics.
Family men are suckers in today's world. That is why there are less of them. The post WW 2 generation held on more than generations after. The huge tax refunds for children and payouts are rising due to this. Equity is not equality. It is like the dude Tate fighting Greta. That is the truth. And in the end, we are done against China.

The problem is you have to know how to be informed without watching the media extremes and without watching media which is bought and paid for by the Democratic and Republican parties. Anyone who watches either Maddow or Carlson is already a lost cause. Their brains have been fried. Neither would know the real truth if it whacked them in the head.

It was clear both were telling their audiences only what they wanted to hear.

start thinking for yourselves!

Like any endeavor whose purpose is profit, it is best to give customers what they want.

As for thinking for oneself, I believe it is a matter of one's need and/or interest of a topic that determines the amount of time and effort they're willing to put into it. There's good politically non-biased media out there providing opinion and facts concerning topics of interest.

It was designed to be this way.
100%
And it is working flawlessly to divide us.

Or,
95% of the Media is part of the Democrat Media Bubble Cult and is doing the cult's work whereas Murdock also a Democrat saw a void to fill and made the sound investment to offer an alternative to the Cult controlled information.

The old Twitter. Sounds like you miss it.
twitter-meme-1.png

Objectively speaking, you're just wrong.

As a former Democrat who used to binge MSNBC (*shudder*) - I can honestly say that FOX is 90% fact based - while MSNBC is the precise inverse.

They both have their strong biases, but the similarities honestly end there.

Forum List

Back