Your favorite board

This is my main one...to be honest I dont frequent any others at all.
I have a limit on the bullshit I can absorb in a 24 hour time period and seeing the same shit on all the others......why put myself through it?
At least here you dont get banned at the drop of a hat.
I usually have a main one as well. I always have a couple forum sites where I am a progressive lefty just for fun under various screen names, but I kinda stick to one main one atca time with the screen name I use here with my righty name.
so you admit youre just a useless POS troll,,,at least youre an honest one,,,
Political discussion is perceived as trolling by our political opponents.
of course thats one description,,,

another is that we are all trolls to one degree or another,,,

but you openly admit to having multiple accounts on one forum and starting shit with them,,,
thats whats commonly referred to a piece of shit troll,,,
and you say you dont do that here,,,sorry I dont believe you and anyone that does is a moron,,,
Multiple accounts on one forum? Who does that?
you just admitted you do that,,,

just look up in this stream,,,

sorry but after admitting that there is no way I would trust you now or ever and will only go by what you post,,,and so far you dont look good,,,
Quote it, or it didn't happen
what do you mean by "various user names" ???

to me that means you are purposely deceiving people with multiple accounts,,,
so why would I believe you arent doing that here right now???
A couple forum sites is plural. I am a lefty on more than one site. I never use the same lefty name on any of the sites where I am a lefty. I only have one righty name, it is the one you see me using here on this site. I use the same name on all the sights where I am a righty. Most sites, with the exception of JPP, forbid the use of multiple accounts. I always honor the rules of privately owned sites. If you ever see administrative action taken against me, it will always be partisan.

are you telling the truth now or then is the question,,,

bottom line is you cant be trusted no matter where you post,,,
I do not trust ANYONE on political sites.
you can only trust whats said,,,and you said you have a tendency to lie,,,

so are you lying now or then???
Quit lying. Have you ever enjoyed being a member of another political site?
what did I lie about???

and yes I have enjoyed some sites,,,in fact I've enjoyed most of the sites I've been on,,,

This is the only political forum that I go to. I do go to other forums, but the main focus for them are other things like music and TV shows.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A year or more back, when USMB was going down for hours and sometimes a whole day, I signed up at this other site whose name I can't remember now. It was all conservatives, I discovered, and it took them two or three days to "vet" my registration and "approve" me. Then the owner/manager/head mod or whatever the hell she was seemed to show up in every thread I replied in. Gave me the creeps. Kinda like Biden hanging over my shoulder, sniffin' my hair. I maybe did ten posts over a few weeks and never went back.

I saw 320 there, though. That was kinda nice.

A couple forum sites is plural. I am a lefty on more than one site. I never use the same lefty name on any of the sites where I am a lefty. I only have one righty name, it is the one you see me using here on this site. I use the same name on all the sights where I am a righty. Most sites, with the exception of JPP, forbid the use of multiple accounts. I always honor the rules of privately owned sites. If you ever see administrative action taken against me, it will always be partisan.
So obviously you aren't genuine in what you write, playing roles to amuse yourself. So no, of course no one can trust you.

So obviously you aren't genuine in what you write, playing roles to amuse yourself. So no, of course no one can trust you.
It is not wise to trust ANYBODY on political sites.

I'm on a physics forum, a watch collecting forum and a Corvette forum.

And then this psycho circus. Heh heh.

That's about it.

Any grassroots organizing efforts aren't to be considered boards, per se. More like top secret hole in the wall corners of the web. Ceegar meeting type of stuff.

source.gif

I could tell yas, but...you know...

The History Channel used to have a discussion board. I got on the wrong side of the "moderators" and was suspended for relatively moderate opinions. The forum went under soon after. Micro(mis)management was my guess. This is the best forum around these days and the only one I post on. I guess there aren't any political discussion forums allowed in the people's republic of Canada and the U.K.

It is wise not to trust anyone outside your personal real life circle. And then, maybe.

Last edited:

It is wise not to trust anyone outside your personal real life circle. And then, maybe.
Although I dont trust anybody on political forum sites, I've met a lot of really great people on them. That's what makes it more difficult for me when I am shopping for a new site.

Don't worry. I can handle myself.

Not only is it not wise to trust anybody on any political sites, it is also unwise to worry about other people. I do not worry about you one bit. You sound like you can handle yourself just fine.

Have you ever been on any other political sites, before coming here?

The History Channel used to have a discussion board. I got on the wrong side of the "moderators" and was suspended for relatively moderate opinions. The forum went under soon after. Micro(mis)management was my guess. This is the best forum around these days and the only one I post on. I guess there aren't any political discussion forums allowed in the people's republic of Canada and the U.K.
I was not aware that political discussion forums were not allowed in Canada or UK. Interesting.

I did a couple hours of forum shopping in search of a forum where I can discuss politics as a righty without repercussion, but I already know most of them. I have a couple sites where I am known as a progressive lefty, so maybe I will just pick one of them to make my main site. I have learned a lot about how to objectively discuss politics by being a lefty on other sites, but i have never enjoyed playing lefty as my main site. The advantage of playing lefty is that I never get censored for partisan reasons.

more so when they openly admit to being a lying troll like you did,,,

I did a couple hours of forum shopping in search of a forum where I can discuss politics as a righty without repercussion, but I already know most of them. I have a couple sites where I am known as a progressive lefty, so maybe I will just pick one of them to make my main site. I have learned a lot about how to objectively discuss politics by being a lefty on other sites, but i have never enjoyed playing lefty as my main site. The advantage of playing lefty is that I never get censored for partisan reasons.
have you tried your bathroom mirror???

have you tried your bathroom mirror???
I'm enjoying a great cup of coffee this morning, and am in good spirits. May your day get better.

Not only is it not wise to trust anybody on any political sites, it is also unwise to worry about other people. I do not worry about you one bit. You sound like you can handle yourself just fine.

Have you ever been on any other political sites, before coming here?
A year or more back, when USMB was going down for hours and sometimes a whole day, I signed up at this other site whose name I can't remember now. It was all conservatives, I discovered, and it took them two or three days to "vet" my registration and "approve" me. Then the owner/manager/head mod or whatever the hell she was seemed to show up in every thread I replied in. Gave me the creeps. Kinda like Biden hanging over my shoulder, sniffin' my hair. I maybe did ten posts over a few weeks and never went back.

I have a limit on the bullshit I can absorb in a 24 hour time period and seeing the same shit on all the others......why put myself through it?

Obviously I'm referring to politics.
I contribute on Gun,RV,Cooking,SxS and a a few other boards.
Although I spend most of my time here.
Cool! What IS SxS? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

It stands for Side by Side.

View attachment 325481
What do you ride?

USMB is my favorite is a little slow lately but hey, I go a little on twitter to speak with the French but I prefer to be here with the Americans, I become a little bit American virtually it's cool;)
Cool! I hope you are safe and sound there in France.
Thank you, I hope you are too? in France we have reached the peak of the virus now we are in the descent but in my region there are more than 20% of new cases, we must be careful but at the same time we do not really know how to act at the end.
How is Notre Dame doing?

I find it impossible to believe that burned without arson.
Hello Marion, the French government has dragged the investigation into the fire in the church of Notre Dame while saying that it is surely a smoker who set fire to the Church still no conclusion today but the doubt still remains images have circulated that could make someone think like (me) otherwise.

some laughing.jpg

Obviously I'm referring to politics.
I contribute on Gun,RV,Cooking,SxS and a a few other boards.
Although I spend most of my time here.
Cool! What IS SxS? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

It stands for Side by Side.

View attachment 325481
What do you ride?

You didnt see the picture?

Forum List

Back