Your favorite board

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'm curious about which political board sites are your favorite. I have been a member on many political board sites and move around from time to time, so I'd love to hear which ones my fellow forum junkies have liked the best.

This is my main one...to be honest I dont frequent any others at all.
I have a limit on the bullshit I can absorb in a 24 hour time period and seeing the same shit on all the others......why put myself through it?
At least here you dont get banned at the drop of a hat.
I usually have a main one as well. I always have a couple forum sites where I am a progressive lefty just for fun under various screen names, but I kinda stick to one main one atca time with the screen name I use here with my righty name.

I'm curious about which political board sites are your favorite. I have been a member on many political board sites and move around from time to time, so I'd love to hear which ones my fellow forum junkies have liked the best.
My favorite is THIS site. It's very tolerant on here, you really can post pretty much anything you want, especially in the Taunting Arena. There is a VERY wide selection of different topics to post on. It's incredibly easy to start your OWN threads on here. The moderators seem to actually listen to what you have to say. I had a rough start with the mods on here, but that was MY fault, not theirs. Some of the posters on here are incredibly funny, clever and quite intelligent. I've been a fairly longtime member on another political opinion site, which I'd prefer not to mention the name of, it pales in comparison to this site. So, fantastic job, EVERYONE, for making this site an enjoyable one for me.

I have a limit on the bullshit I can absorb in a 24 hour time period and seeing the same shit on all the others......why put myself through it?

Obviously I'm referring to politics.
I contribute on Gun,RV,Cooking,SxS and a a few other boards.
Although I spend most of my time here.

This is the only one I’ve been on and I’m going to post less Trump pissed me off when he encouraged protesting. I vote none of the above. Last post for awhile

Obviously I'm referring to politics.
I contribute on Gun,RV,Cooking,SxS and a a few other boards.
Although I spend most of my time here.
Cool! What IS SxS? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

I usually have a main one as well. I always have a couple forum sites where I am a progressive lefty just for fun under various screen names, but I kinda stick to one main one atca time with the screen name I use here with my righty name.
so you admit youre just a useless POS troll,,,at least youre an honest one,,,

I was gonna let him hang himself for awhile but you got it right.

Au contraire, ph. Ev does NOT troll on this site, he always presents FACTS, which the liberal lunatics that post on here consider trolling, but it's NOT. And he sure isn't useless on here, his threads are intelligent, and always FACTUAL. While he MAY be a troll on other site(s), and it sounds like he has a lot of fun doing it, he sure isn't one on here.

Last edited:
Au contraire, ph. Ev does NOT troll on this site, he always presents FACTS, which the liberal lunatics that post on here considering trolling, but it's NOT. And he sure isn't useless on here, his threads are intelligent, and always FACTUAL. While he MAY be a troll on other site(s), and it sounds like he has a lot of fun doing it, he sure isn't one on here.
I must have missed those threads ,,,cause the one I was on hes a fucking idiot that doesnt know what has been common knowledge for aver a month,,,

Au contraire, ph. Ev does NOT troll on this site, he always presents FACTS, which the liberal lunatics that post on here considering trolling, but it's NOT. And he sure isn't useless on here, his threads are intelligent, and always FACTUAL. While he MAY be a troll on other site(s), and it sounds like he has a lot of fun doing it, he sure isn't one on here.
I must have missed those threads ,,,cause the one I was on hes a fucking idiot that doesnt know what has been common knowledge for aver a month,,,
yes it is sad,,,once a troll always a troll,,,

USMB, they at least let you talk. Next!
Name another and I'll tell you what's wrong with it.

Political discussion is perceived as trolling by our political opponents.

This is the only one I work.

Au contraire, ph. Ev does NOT troll on this site, he always presents FACTS, which the liberal lunatics that post on here consider trolling, but it's NOT. And he sure isn't useless on here, his threads are intelligent, and always FACTUAL. While he MAY be a troll on other site(s), and it sounds like he has a lot of fun doing it, he sure isn't one on here.
Thanks. I'm thinking of jumping ship again, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe back to jpp, maybe onto something new...

Forum List

Back