Your Dream Car...

Yeah...I've heard you better have deep pockets to own one.
It doesn't seem to faze the girls Daddies around here,they're everywhere.
My sister works for a company that sells after market bumper to bumper car warranties. It's a warranty that a car owner can buy to cover vehicle repairs once their new car factory warranty has expired.

She told me the Mini Cooper has a huge number of warranty claims compared to other cars. ..... :cool:

My funniest go cart car I ever had was my chevy cobalt, she was fast when I used to drive it around Arizona..

I drove it all the way back to south Carolina and got rid of it..

Yes it was white

chevrolet-cobalt-sport-2.jpg

My sister works for a company that sells after market bumper to bumper car warranties. It's a warranty that a car owner can buy to cover vehicle repairs once their new car factory warranty has expired.

She told me the Mini Cooper has a huge number of warranty claims compared to other cars. ..... :cool:

Thank you Sunni

I would not buy a Mini Cooper now

I mentioned it only for the nostalgic value ....you know....Mod Britain 1960s.,,,it was so famous then...so retro now...

But I know what you mean ... so no Cooper for me.:(

Thank you Sunni

I mentioned it only for the nostalgic value ....you know....Mod Britain 1960s.,,,it was so famous then...so retro now...

You can buy what ever you want, really no bad cars , just bad owners .

Thank you Sunni

Not really making fun of you Skye but you remind of penny...

Thank you Sunni

Yes,but if the complaints against a certain make of a car ....are just too many......you know....

I will listen to advice from people who know about cars more than I do....:dunno:

Here's another sporty reliable car for you at a reasonable price Skye.

Thank you Sunni

Yes,but if the complaints against a certain make of a car ....are just too many......you know....

I will listen to advice from people who know about cars more than I do....:dunno:

Honda and Toyota.
The most reliable cars and trucks on the planet.

Thank you Sunni

Honda and Toyota.

Thank you for the info!

Thank you Sunni

Honda and Toyota.

The greatest reliable car I ever had was a 1994 sentra , only bought it for a grand..i got a deal off this one ..

This car just drove and drove and drove

nissan_sentra_91_TK3_01.jpg

Thank you Sunni

Honda and Toyota.

Nissan also.

Thank you Sunni

The Wife's Toyota 4Runner is a 2000 model (she refuses to get rid of it till it dies) has close to 300,000 miles with basic maintenance.
I beat Toyota Trucks through some of the most punishing terrain imaginable....yet they still run.

This one one won me Mister January in the All Pro Calendar.
upload_2018-1-24_20-7-50.png

You got money you buy Ford's, chevys, and all buy you want reliable buy honda, Nissan or Toyota..

I would have to disagree with that statement. True, a bad owner is the bane of any car. But some cars are just lemons.

Take most any Toyota for instance. Great reliability, you can easily get 200,000+ miles and more with minimal maintenance cost and repairs.

On the other hand is the KIA, another piece of just junk that most likely will have major mechanical problems, no matter how diligent you are with the car's scheduled service. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back