your appointment is at 3, but it's not

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..pure dumbshit --they say my Covid Vac appointment is at 3--but I have to be there at 2:45-15 minutes '''early''''
......why don't they the appontment is at 2:45 then???????!!!!!!!
hahhahahahhahahaa
..my brother had the same problem with a doctor...you appointment is at such and such time, but you have to be there 15 minutes ''''early'''' for paperwork/etc
IDIOCY

..pure dumbshit --they say my Covid Vac appointment is at 3--but I have to be there at 2:45-15 minutes '''early''''
hahhahahahhahahaa
..my brother had the same problem with a doctor...you appointment is at such and such time, but you have to be there 15 minutes ''''early'''' for paperwork/etc
IDIOCY
thats nothing,, I was going to have a cist removed from my thumb and it was going to take 20-30 minutes and they wanted me there 4 hrs early,,

I accused them of padding the bill and didnt show up,,
the last time I had it done it took 20 minutes in the doctors office,, in and out in less than an hour,,

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Hey, the VA has the same policy. If you have an appointment for ANYTHING, they send you a text message a couple of days before, reminding you of when you have your appointment, and they also tell you to show up 15 min. early.

My first COVID vaccination? I was there at 11:00 am for an 11:30 shot, and was glad that I was early. Why? Because even with the 20 min. waiting time to see if you had a reaction, I was out of there by 11:25.

My second shot? I was there 20 min. early, and was outta there just as fast. They took me right in each time (maybe the Retired U.S. Navy hat had something to do with it, I don't know), and I was out of there quickly each time. Showing up early sometimes has it's benefits.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY
That's so they can give the trouble makers and whistleblowers the red dot marked vaccine viles.
*L*

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

The 3PM is THEIR time, the time from which they expect to examine you.

The 2:45 is YOUR time, the time they expect you to arrive so that you can be really for them at 3PM.

Got that?

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

The 2:45 is YOUR time, the time they expect you to arrive so that you can be really for them at 3PM.

Got that?
You are expected to arrive early to fill out the paperwork prior to the examination or the shot. Geesus..some people will bitch about anything.

Last edited:
hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY
Is this you OP?

1617229171520.gif

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?
You are expected to arrive early to fill out the paperwork prior to the examination or the shot. Geesus..you conservative loons will bitch about anything.

Hey, when you show up at the VA for whatever, when you check in, you have your card scanned, and they then already have the paperwork printed out and filled in. But, even though that process only takes 1-2 min., they still expect you to be there 15 min. early.

Most of my doctorin' is over the phone or with email. Has been for nearly 20 years.

I've never waited more than ten minutes to see my doctor in person.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?

ToobFreak, you and I almost never agree on anything, but on this, we are in full agreement. Even the VA wants you to show up 15 min. early, even though they already have the paperwork printed up for you. All you do is show up, have your card scanned, and the paperwork prints out, already filled in. Good post.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?

ToobFreak, you and I almost never agree on anything, but on this, we are in full agreement. Even the VA wants you to show up 15 min. early, even though they already have the paperwork printed up for you. All you do is show up, have your card scanned, and the paperwork prints out, already filled in. Good post.

You never agree with what I write? Must be tough going through life wrong most of the time. :71:

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY
It sounds like you're every appointment based business' dream come true.

Try hopping down from your high horse, Mr. Entitled.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?

You never agree with what I write? Must be tough going through life wrong most of the time. :71:

I give you a compliment and you have to be snarky? Well, thanks for showing me what kind of person you are.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?

I give you a compliment and you have to be snarky? Well, thanks for showing me what kind of person you are.

Wrong again. :71:

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY
If your not the only person showing up at the vaccination sight it takes time to process you before you get the shot..stop whining.

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY
If your not the only person showing up at the vaccination sight it takes time to process you before you get the shot..stop whining.
hahahhahaha
you don't see the idiocy of it
hahahahahhahahahah

hahhahahahhahahaa
IDIOCY

Got that?
noo------that's stupid--THEY want you their at 2:45
hahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Forum List

Back