Your Amazon Bill...

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Is anyone else shocked when they see the monthly total?
It's just so damn easy to get parts for a project the next day and I find myself rationalizing that I need the parts anyway and i'm getting a good deal.
I see 3k a month tabs on a regular basis.

It's just so damn easy to get parts for a project the next day and I find myself rationalizing that I need the parts anyway and i'm getting a good deal.

I spend enough to get free shipping, about every 6 months

I spend enough to get free shipping, about every 6 months

I end up with cheap shipping and next day shipping.
It has to be an economy booster because I cant imagine i'm the only one who finds it convenient.

I find it incredibly convenient, but not that price competitive. I have subscriptions set up for things we used on a regular basis. AMZN does provide extra discounts for "subscribe & save items". For one time purchases, unless they are really cheap, I do a web search and often find the same thing cheap elsewhere. AMZN's pricing algorithm is to price the item slightly lower than what the price plus expected shipping is from other vendors. So, I look for sale items or promos to beat that.

I seldom buy anything on Amazon. I can usually find it cheaper elsewhere with free shipping.

I find it incredibly convenient, but not that price competitive. I have subscriptions set up for things we used on a regular basis. AMZN does provide extra discounts for "subscribe & save items". For one time purchases, unless they are really cheap, I do a web search and often find the same thing cheap elsewhere. AMZN's pricing algorithm is to price the item slightly lower than what the price plus expected shipping is from other vendors. So, I look for sale items or promos to beat that.

Amazon Prime is a God send!!
But I'm still willing to ass up money for shipping if it doesn't take away from my time in shop.
If I can save a two hour trip for a hundred bucks i'm in!!!

Wow! You must have tons of disposable income. You're so cool!

Last edited:

Wow! You must have tons of disposable income. Your so cool!

Dont know about that just stating the truth.

And that's "You're" so cool.

And that's "You're" so cool.

Thanks for the edit. It is always appreciated when someone points to an error that I've made.

Of course. You rationalize while ordering.....and then get a shock when the bill comes. That makes perfect sense.

Of course. You rationalize while ordering.....and then get a shock when the bill comes. That makes perfect sense.

Yeah pretty much...i've rationalized up to 5k a month and cringe when the bill comes.
Then I limit myself to a couple grand for a month or two.

Yeah pretty much...i've rationalized up to 5k a month and cringe when the bill comes.
Then I limit myself to a couple grand for a month or two.

Sweet! I'm impressed.

I love Amazon, I find the coolest stuff on there. It says I have 65 orders in the past 6 months, I don't think that's too bad heh

I have Amazon Prime and use the Amazon Credit card for all my Amazon purchases
Free shipping and 3% cash back

Forum List

Back