Youngest Oregon domestic terrorist

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
For Tulalip 22-year-old, a life gone haywire after Oregon standoff

Originally published March 4, 2016 at 8:40 pm Updated March 7, 2016 at 3:20 pm

The youngest of the 25 people indicted after the takeover of the Oregon wildlife refuge lives on the Tulalip Reservation with his girlfriend and infant. They were planning to marry, then he would join the Army. But he was arrested instead. Their lives have gone haywire.

TULALIP RESERVATION — It was about 10 in the morning when law-enforcement vehicles pulled up to the modest home where Eric Lee Flores, his girlfriend and their 6-month-old baby daughter were staying.

There were three to five cars, at least one tribal police vehicle, and maybe three unmarked cars with FBI agents. It’s hard to keep an exact count when things heat up.

Flores’ monthlong adventure into the world of self-described patriots had come to a discomfiting end on Feb. 11.

Of the 25 people indicted in all, each faces up to six years in prison on charges of conspiracy to impede federal employees from performing their duties. It’s unclear all the charges they will face because the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Portland has stated that it plans to file a new indictment that could include additional charges..

1ac3ce20-e278-11e5-bd6b-4f541eff14b8.jpg

This is pretty sad really. If he thought he was playing cowboys and Indians, he shouldn't be surprised that he was hoodwinked by a bunch of lying domestic terrorists.

What did any of them think was going to happen?

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Young stupid people get mixed up in the strangest of circumstances. He shouldn't have thrown caution to the wind, but rather considered his responsibility to his girlfriend and baby daughter. When you do the crime you do the time and having kids involves at least a twenty year sentence.

I defend what they did 110 percent and had I been closer with the time to get away, I would have been there not only in Oregon but in Nevada as well. People have been getting their land stolen from them since the late 70's in land grabs by "da gubermint" and the criminal bankers. The time to start pushing back has been long overdue. Funny how when negroes feel that their rights have been violated, cops and the Feds will stand down while rioters burn down buildings and loot...but heaven forbid that someone else stand up and try to right a horrific wrong and draw attention to it and non-violently. Am I a "traitor" to this composite, foreign owned corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass it's self off as a legitimate government body? Nope.....because I withdrew any loyalty I had for it when I learned what it was all about and it has no loyalty to us. This government is becoming more and more like the old USSR and China each and every day. I will never be subservient to it nor will I submit to it. I will die first.

I defend what they did 110 percent and had I been closer with the time to get away, I would have been there not only in Oregon but in Nevada as well. People have been getting their land stolen from them since the late 70's in land grabs by "da gubermint" and the criminal bankers. The time to start pushing back has been long overdue. Funny how when negroes feel that their rights have been violated, cops and the Feds will stand down while rioters burn down buildings and loot...but heaven forbid that someone else stand up and try to right a horrific wrong and draw attention to it and non-violently. Am I a "traitor" to this composite, foreign owned corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass it's self off as a legitimate government body? Nope.....because I withdrew any loyalty I had for it when I learned what it was all about and it has no loyalty to us. This government is becoming more and more like the old USSR and China each and every day. I will never be subservient to it nor will I submit to it. I will die first.
It's always something.

Dale Smith

Late 70s?

Why is it these idiots never have a clue about the true history?

That gubt you hate so much bailed out the ranchers in the 30s - that's how this site was created.

The domestic terrorists who were illegally squatting on public land, stealing public and private property, threatening the lives of gubt employees and private citizens are nothing more than welfare queens who already get 93% of their grazing fees paid for by your taxes.

Why should the tax payer pay 100%?

If you own a business, are your costs of doing business paid for by the tax payer.

These jerks have no claim on that land or any other land - unless they pay for it.

Educate yourself.

It's always something.

Yep, excuses are like assholes. :)

Even at that age he was not someone immune to grooming. Its a shame if he is going away for a long time and maybe another route might be better.

Forum List

Back