Young Voters Are Turning Against Obama

You must be full of Self Loathing Pus.

SRSLY

"Used up all the oil"?

We now know of more oil deposits than ever before.

SRSLY

Not really but my generation makes me so ashamed sometimes with their incredible devotion to being selfish, short sighted assholes, maybe the next generation will take better care of the world they have inherited and each other.

"Used up all the oil"?

And Obama has been taking credit for the oil from fracking on private lands that he also opposes.

Hopenchange!

And given that occupied hates oil, one would think that using it all up would have been a good thing.

Seeing how most would oust everyone in congress as well, how this is all about obama is funny. It would seem the younger generations are just sick and tired of everyone period. This doesnt bold well for people of either party period. It doesnt matter if they dont like obama anymore. That ship has sailed and he wont be around after 2016.

But then again why actually look at this objectively when we can just bash obama somemore.

"Used up all the oil"?

Yeah, don't stop him mid-fantasy with reality.
To the Left, the U.S. is guilty because we have allowed BIG EVUL CORPORATIONS to rape the land, despoil it of all natural resources, leave a smoking ruin while poisoning millions of people here and abroad.

Never mind that is an apt description of what government does (see: Germany, East; and Russia, Soviet). the truth is the opposite. There is more forest in this country today than 200 years ago. Water is cleaner today than it was 100 years ago. People enjoy a longer life with a higher standard of living than ever.
But they don't learn. It is white first world man guilt.

It's pretty typical for Looters to denigrate the creators of the things they wish to loot.

Seeing how most would oust everyone in congress as well, how this is all about obama is funny. It would seem the younger generations are just sick and tired of everyone period. This doesnt bold well for people of either party period. It doesnt matter if they dont like obama anymore. That ship has sailed and he wont be around after 2016.

But then again why actually look at this objectively when we can just bash obama somemore.

So first it was "Yeah Obama screwed up some but Bush is worse." Now Obama's approval ratings are tied with Bush. So it's "Yeah Obama screwed up, but the public blames everyone else too."
Keep going with that. Soon it will be, "Yeah Obama has death squads and is putting journalists in jail, but so did Juan Peron."

SRSLY

Not really but my generation makes me so ashamed sometimes with their incredible devotion to being selfish, short sighted assholes, maybe the next generation will take better care of the world they have inherited and each other.

Really? How can we or the next generation take care of this world, much less themselves, when they've been saddled with hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt apiece? Hmm? Forgive me for saying so, but I do believe you are being short sighted, my friend.

Last edited:
We have yet to see any of our tried and true libs to change suit. Which means that none of them have been burned by it. You would think that if it were as bad as the conservatives on the board say it it, we would hear some howls of agony from the libs. so it isn't as bad as the conservatives.

Of course, since 30% of the sigh ups have 'taken', there many be howls later.

I am waiting for the day right-winger realizes he doesn't have insurance...

Everything.....and I mean everything......with nutters is boiled down to the perception that someone is getting some of their dough........unfairly.

It is the life blood of all nutter ideology.

And everything with you progressives boils down to taking capital from those who have earned it and redistributing it as YOU see fit. That's what YOU define as fair...I however see it a bit differently. After working hard for my wealth why should I let Barack Obama decide what I get to keep and what I should give to him to hand out as "party favors" to solidify his voting base?

The life blood of progressive ideology is to be generous with other people's money.

Indeed!

Everything.....and I mean everything......with nutters is boiled down to the perception that someone is getting some of their dough........unfairly.

It is the life blood of all nutter ideology.

And everything with you progressives boils down to taking capital from those who have earned it and redistributing it as YOU see fit. That's what YOU define as fair...I however see it a bit differently. After working hard for my wealth why should I let Barack Obama decide what I get to keep and what I should give to him to hand out as "party favors" to solidify his voting base?

The life blood of progressive ideology is to be generous with other people's money.

That might make some sense if I did not work hard ll my life as well. Your fantasy about what is done with your tax dollars is fun. Answer the question in my sig please. Then...tell me what percent of the number yOu arrive at ACTUALLY VOTE.

Failed rhetoric. We are here together. We need to reverse the wealth distribution trend. Too few have too much. Period.

Last edited:
Your turn, bub.

How many people living on Federal Funds are not sane or able bodied?

I have a renewed sense of Optimism regarding the future of the United States.

Young voters are turning against Obama and the notion of Big Government.

The survey, part of a unique 13-year study of the attitudes of young adults, finds that America's rising generation is worried about its future, disillusioned with the U.S. political system, strongly opposed to the government's domestic surveillance apparatus, and drifting away from both major parties. "Young Americans hold the president, Congress and the federal government in less esteem almost by the day, and the level of engagement they are having in politics are also on the decline," reads the IOP's analysis of its poll. "Millennials are losing touch with government and its programs because they believe government is losing touch with them."

The results blow a gaping hole in the belief among many Democrats that Obama's two elections signaled a durable grip on the youth vote.

Indeed, millennials are not so hot on their president.

Obama's approval rating among young Americans is just 41 percent, down 11 points from a year ago, and now tracking with all adults. While 55 percent said they voted for Obama in 2012, only 46 percent said they would do so again.

When asked if they would want to recall various elected officials, 45 percent of millennials said they would oust their member of Congress; 52 percent replied "all members of Congress" should go; and 47 percent said they would recall Obama. The recall-Obama figure was even higher among the youngest millennials, ages 18 to 24, at 52 percent.

While there is no provision for a public recall of U.S. presidents, the poll question revealed just how far Obama has fallen in the eyes of young Americans....

Millennials Abandon Obama and Obamacare - NationalJournal.com

Had they only voted for Chuck Baldwin instead.

Oh well they'll get their chance with Jesse Ventura in 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back